[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are anti-trump fags so terrible at arguing against Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: not_an_argument.png (72 KB, 846x685) Image search: [Google]
not_an_argument.png
72 KB, 846x685
Why are anti-trump fags so terrible at arguing against Trump? The shitty arguments against him is exactly what made me look into Trump a little bit more and decide to support him. What are anti-trump fags afraid of? Why are they all so dishonest with themselves?
>>
File: 1462110472757.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1462110472757.gif
3 MB, 480x270
They're all "xD wow your dumb" or "lol he is hitlre tho!"
>>
>>74078103
They're underdeveloped liberals and have been brainwashed to think anyone they don't like is literally hitler
>>
>>74078103
>>74078103
iberals in general are not good at forming complete thoughts or arguments.
>>
>>74078103
Be happy, the Left has suicided itself by trying to integrate everyone.
We will have glorious pogroms again
>>
>>74078436
You forgot;
Me: what don't you like about trump?
Them: are you kidding me?

They can't even validate their ideas. If someone asked me why I don't like Hillary, I have twelve talking points. Only use a few, dependant on who I'm talking to, but I make it a conversation. They just want you to blindly believe that trump is evil.
>>
>>74078548
>>74078638
>>74078676
I consider myself to be more left leaning though. And the right wing Never Trump fags are just as bad. It's like they're scared to admit that they're wrong since they've gone this far they might as well finish
>>
>>74078891
exactly, dude it sucks here. everyone is an autist left leaning tard that cant argue
maybe ive been on pol too much but i just fucking hate california and love new york
god speed with the elections my friends
>>
File: 1458243894508.jpg (92 KB, 300x395) Image search: [Google]
1458243894508.jpg
92 KB, 300x395
>>74078103
>>
>>74078103
Most people are mentally weak, in terms of their convictions, beliefs, and self understanding. They need some credo that they can put blind faith into, in order to have an easy, free sense of group belonging and identity they would otherwise struggle to create for themselves. This is why they struggle to support their own positions. The reason they choose their set of beliefs is not to be correct, but to be accepted. They didn't chose the position after deliberation of the facts, rather, it was for the exact opposite reason. The choice requires no mental effort, only an instinctual reliance on one's feelings.

In the past (and still today in underdeveloped countries), the credo that filled the mentally weak and satisfied their need for meaning and acceptance was religion. In the first world today, it's social justice. I think part of the reason so many SJWs get so vile and frustrated when called out on their shitty set of believes is that they don't have the "it's just faith/you can't prove it ISN'T true" catch-all logic to fall back on like the religious do.
>>
>>74080548
>they need a group belonging to be accepted and validate their opinions etc etc
So basically every trumpfag currently on /pol/? This entire thread is an echo chamber.
>>
>>74078103
>pretty huge dumbass in history
>>
File: 1458354019623.jpg (102 KB, 400x688) Image search: [Google]
1458354019623.jpg
102 KB, 400x688
>>74078103
Because all leftism requires is for someone to believe "We is all equal. Love errybuddy". That is why they do so well with the low IQ crowd
>>
>>74080903
Political affiliation has 0 relationship with IQ, this has been proven time and time again, google it.

daily reminder that Albert Einstein (160 IQ) was a communist
>>
>>74078103
"zomg like I have a phd in HISTORY mkaaay?"

I can't imagine getting a PhD in WASP western story-telling.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.