[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be british >even food is cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11
File: Eels_1385.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Eels_1385.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>be british
>even food is cucked
>>
>>74077955
wtf is that shit
>>
>>74078002
Jellied eel.
>>
File: tinned whale meat.png (133 KB, 394x309) Image search: [Google]
tinned whale meat.png
133 KB, 394x309
Playing Dishonored made me want to try that.
>>
>>74078002
Maybe if I coated it in bread crumbs and deep fried it you would feel more comfortable?
>>
>>74077955
The UK is known for its arab population, bad teeth, and shitty food. Maybe the arabs can bring you some of their good food? I bet when they first came over they were all like yeah fuck this place.
>>
>>74078191
>>
File: 1406333224963.jpg (13 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
1406333224963.jpg
13 KB, 228x228
>>74078047

>Read about the golden era of the royal navy
>become interested
>travel to bongland to see some museums
>spend a week there
>See the british women
>Taste the british food
>Suddenly understand why they all got on boats and left
>>
>>74078191
>hurr durr britons have bad teeth lol

It's a myth, ours are actually better than yours.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/dec/17/british-teeth-us-dentistry-oral-health
>>
File: Tammy_Slaton.jpg (88 KB, 392x360) Image search: [Google]
Tammy_Slaton.jpg
88 KB, 392x360
>>74078256
Women vary in every country, it's not like American women are beautiful. They've even learned to store fat in their foreheads.

I could point out pic related and say "no wonder you had a civil war".

What food did you try?
>>
>>74078521
Couple nice restaurants, some little chip shops etc.

The best tasting thing I had was some roast beef plate with potatoes that was pretty dank. Tried a pork pie and almost puked. Fish and chips was always good. Beer was better, sweets were ok, but everything else looked and smelled like it had already passed through someones body. And do you guys really eat pigeons or was someone trying to troll me?

Also:
>No right turn on a red light
Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Explain yourselves

As far as the women, they were ALL disgusting. Anyone who has ever been to bongland knows you can never give us shit for being fat ever again. I saw more fat disgusting pigs in england than I have ever seen in America. Even you "hot" women were flat chested, dog-faced sea hagswho looked like they could model for halloween masks. The ONE hot woman I saw was some obviously mixed indian woman who looked like a super model. Didnt know poo-in-loos could be attractive but I guess if you get the mixture just right they can come out ok.

Oh, and everything over there is filthy and falling apart. Everyones "flat" looked like it came right out of the 1970s. Did you guys just not rebuild after the war or something?

Had a sweet time fishing with people tho. Its weird, brits are the worst people in the world....when they are sober. But you get a few drinks in them and they become awesome. Its like a weird jekyl and hyde thing
>>
File: 1460586210720.jpg (54 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
1460586210720.jpg
54 KB, 540x472
>>74077955

I'll stick to fish and chips thanks.
>>
>>74079187
OK.
>>
File: tomatopepe.jpg (68 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tomatopepe.jpg
68 KB, 800x800
>>74078002
>mfw our niggers eat better than that.
>>
>>74077955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AckvdGbk4w

>THREAD THEME
>>
>>74079187
>right turn

think you mean left turn there, yank

[spoiler]and I 100% agree with you.
>>
>>74079187
>Tried a pork pie and almost puked.
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>74079464
Srsly tho...is it normal to cook and eat pigeons? That still bothers me

And also, what is the "green sauce" I was offered with my pork pie? I turned it down because it looked like something squeezed out of an infected wound
>>
>>74079187
>And do you guys really eat pigeons or was someone trying to troll me?
fancy restaurants all over sell pigeon, they call it squab and I think the French started it.
>>
>>74078416
Nice try nigal but that study doesn't actually account for the ugly nature of your teeth.
>>
>>74079775
>not hunting and eating small game birds
You're missing out anon.
>>
>>74079698
Sorry but it was fucking gross. Here we have chicken pot pies which have vegetables, actual chicken and a kind of roux sauce in them. The pork pie I had was filled with like....pork jelly. Totally gross. It was like someone made a meal out of the slime on the bottom of a can of spam. Took one bite and tossed it into the nearest river.

At least I tried.
>>
>>74080193
This
>>
>>74079187
>No right turn on a red light
yeah why not just cut across the other lane on a red light
>>
>>74078191
The US has some places with "bad everything", mainly places like Mississippi, Arkansas and other Bible Belt states. Because of this inferior region of the country, many national polls are brought down by these degenerate outliers.
>>
>>74079775
We don't eat city pigeons, pigeons that spend their life in the countryside eating natural things as opposed to chips and stuff from bins are fucking delicious. But then this is coming from the country that eats squirrel
>>
>>74080442

Not my fault you drive on the wrong side of the road.
>>
>>74080626
We don't eat city squirrels, squirrels that spend their life in the countryside eating natural things as opposed to fries and stuff from trash cans are fucking delicious. But then this is coming from the country that eats pigeons
>>
>>74080626
thats hardly the same. let me know when you find a restaurant selling squirrel
>>
>>74078191
>Arabs
>Good food

I don't know if they even have any food let alone good food. Doubt a bunch of inbred goat fuckers could provide the UK with anything.
I could buy some fish and chips right now and I assure you it's better than whatever shit spills out of the 200000 Paki kebab shops in England
>>
A wartime correspondent to 'The Western Morning News' on Saturday 22 February 1941 wrote that; "In Italy they eat the flesh of badgers, and so they do in Germany, boiling it with pears. Incidentally, badger hams were a local delicacy in parts of England less than a century ago and a badger feast - at which a roasted badger eaten with penknives, no forks being allowed - is an annual event at the Cow Inn, Ilchester.
>>
>>74080855
>Maybe not your Arabs, but your Pakis and Indians have some damn good food.
Them Punjabs know how to cook. Tumeric Curry, Samosas, Lassi. All the food looks and smells like shit, yet 9/10 tastes amazing and very good for you. Will naturally flush out your colon too.
>>
We should put Britain out of its misery, rather than let it mope about embarrassing itself innit.
>>
>>74081182
In 15 years, it will surely look like Greece.
>Germany pulling that Euro weight.
>>
>>74077955

>jellied eel

but what about the bones, they're annoying in normal fish and probably even more so in jellied ones
>>
>>74079775
The green sauce is a parsley based sauce called pie liquor or sometimes eel liqour. Traditionally it was made out of the water used to boil the jellied eels in, though sadly most places now omit that ingredient.
>>
File: 1457148762287.jpg (188 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457148762287.jpg
188 KB, 500x375
What the fuck? That looks like some SEAmonkey delicacy. Disgusting.
>>
>>74079187
Oh man, reading this has been a joy. Brits are gits and bloody buggers.
>>
>>74080193
I agree they are gross.

Never heard of green sauce. Mint sauce maybe? Bit unusual to be offered with a pork pie though
>>
>>74077955
That looks fucking gross.
>>
I'm grateful for the Worcester sauce though
>>
>>74077955

I haven't been able to find a job in the past 3 months. My last two jobs laid me off thanks to budget cuts and lost contracts.

I'm eating biscuits for breakfast.
Just a few biscuits. Dough from a can.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.