[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel about a Catholic Superstate covering Catholic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: catholicsuperstate.png (123 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
catholicsuperstate.png
123 KB, 2753x1400
How would you feel about a Catholic Superstate covering Catholic majority zones across the world? Europe not included because countries that allow gay marriage and abortion aren't Catholic but CINO.

Basically it would operate like the Holy Roman Empire. An Emperor is elected, he is crowned by the Pope, and the Emperor rules for life until he dies and a new Emperor is elected.

This super empire would be governed according to strict Catholic laws and morals.
>>
>>74077268

>mestizos beating up niggers in africa because they think they are better

I would pay money to watch this shit show.
>>
>>74077268
>New Zealand
>Catholic
Woah there sheila
>>
>>74077268
>seffrica
>black brotherhood

fuckoff man
>>
I am ok with that. But we would need a shit ton of federalism, every state would be pretty much independent, just like how the USA came to be.
>>
>>74077268
Remove africa and I'm in.
We're in it already, we'll have enough niggers
>>
>>74077268
Christians only make up 45% of New Zealand's population and decrease by 5~8 percent every decade. Colour our shit grey and fuck off.
>>
I would move there, desu.
>tfw no Holy Global Empire
>>
>>74078122
Racism doesn't exactly make you a good Catholic you know. The whole point of Jesus' message is to transcend racial boundaries.

>>74078272
I know what you mean, family.
>tfw His Holiness' Imperial Legions
>tfw advanced military superpower of the souther hemisphere
>tfw crush and obliterate all Mexican Drug Cartels
>tfw destroy Boko Haram and Daeseh
>tfw the sun never sets on the Catholic Empire
>>
Catholicism has failed us. They were supposed to be a shield against the muzzies and kikes. Even other facets of Christianity like United Church of England. The Anglican church and Protestants. Instead they fed on the blood of their own congregations asking for handouts, judging us and even molesting innocent kids.

The only path is to go fully secular and enforce it on those new comers that are muslims and jews. If they dont like it they should stay home.
>>
>>74077268
Brazil, Mexico and Argentina allow gay marriage, most of Latam also allows abortion. Australia, NZ and Anglo-colonized Africa aren't even catholic. Also
>Basically it would operate like the Holy Roman Empire
So you want inefficiency and 1000 years of petty wars between member states.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.