[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me ONE reason to become a parent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 16
File: 18k2z00zj5uqajpg.jpg (55 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
18k2z00zj5uqajpg.jpg
55 KB, 640x360
Give one reason to be a parent in this day and age that isn't 'you'll be alone when you're old'.

> Money = Gone
> Free Time = Gone
> Your health and sleep = Gone
> Hobbies = Gone
> Kid will be raised in a world of feminism, beta male cunts and SJW safe space bullshit.
> If you divorce or split, you have to pay alimony and lose half your shit, usually more.
> Get to see your own kids 'sometimes' while they're being raised by their mom and Jamal.
> Loss of freedom if you aren't seperated.
> Even if you're seperated, half your time sucks, you lose money and everything.

And then there's people who are all about having kids, the fuck?
>>
>>74075609

You shouldn't become a parent. Spreading your disgusting subhuman Canadian genes is a net loss for humanity.
>>
>>74075609

Believe me, OP, I don't want you to reproduce either.
>>
>>74075669
>Attacking the man instead of the argument.

You're one pathetic fuck.

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrSaOXdUPb0
>>
>>74075669
OHHH SHIT THE BANTER
>>
>>74075680
Still attacking the man instead of the argument. You americunts are all the same and this proves it.
>>
>>74075609
Not an argument.
>>
>>74075736

I don't care about your argument, I just want Canadians to stop existing. You exist solely to make this planet an overall shittier place.
>>
>>74075609
You're going to get old and lonely eventually.
>>
>>74075870
You're purposely not answering my points because you ain't got shit against em so you derive to some other non-related point instead.

>>74075862
I've made points, address them already.
>>
>>74075609
>Give me ONE reason to become a parent
Whites will be outbred by non-whites.
Just think about what'll happen.
>>
>>74075953
Er, what exactly will that do? I'll be old or probably dead by the time it happens. I'll be in a retirement home and Jamal will take care of me probably. I'll be dead or too old for it to affect me.
>>
>>74075769

No dude, you misunderstand me. You've definitely articulated some sound and logical arguments against propagating your genetic material and I'm willing to support you in any way I can.
>>
>>74075946

Nah, I legitimately don't want your offspring on this planet the same way I don't want a cockroach infestation in my living room.
>>
I agree this day and age is retarded, just look at these guys
>>74075669
>>74075680

I heard schools are implementing unisex bathrooms in my state, if you identify as it you can use it
>>
>>74076110
These guys are pretty stupid indeed.
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 960x1280
>>74075609
harden the fuck up
get on with it or leave the gene pool
nobody cares either way
>>
>>74076251
>thats a woman

Proof please.
>>
>>74076035
>I don't care about my fellow man
Might as well swallow that shotgun barrel right now, eh?
>>
>>74075609
It's a natural urge that's tough to fight. But once we had my daughter its been two years of watching a biological being respond to my input and develop. People are fleshy computers and it's fascinating.
>>
>>74076337

What are the benefits of undergoing the hell that is parenthood just so I can claim 'I supported cucks who don't give a fuck about me'.

What the hell? It's like you're saying, chop your hands off! There's no rewards but it's worth it!

Dumbfuck.
>>
>>74075897
This, underrated
>>
>>74076601
More like overrated.
>>
I think the only rational reason to have kids is for retirement insurance. Although most western countries have acceptable solutions currently, those systems doesn't seem to be very sustainable. So chances are quite good that we might end up old, sick an homeless and die a horrible slow death.

On the other hand, if the robo revolution really is coming, this problem might solve itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (421 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421 KB, 1200x800
>>74075609
>Muh sleep
Sleep is for the weak.

One more example of how serving in the military prepares you for real life.
>>
>>74076626
I sadi underrated because it had no (You)s, friend.

Also, if you have no siblings, you should probably have at least ONE child to keep your lineage going.

I have a brother and a sister, so I don't have to worry about having kids :^^)
>>
>>74076711
I have two brothers and a sister and a ridiculous amount of cousins.
>>
File: 1463322789570-1.jpg (13 KB, 240x297) Image search: [Google]
1463322789570-1.jpg
13 KB, 240x297
>>74076660
this guy lmao
>>
>>74075609

I have 2 kids, aged 3 and 7 months. Its tough at times, but its also alot fo fun. Say goodbye to your current life, but you will get a better one down the line aslong as you arent a complete dick with them.
>>
>>74076766
Okay, carry on then. Sorry about the trouble, bucko
>>
>>74076836
how many wifes do you have
>>
>>74076647
>When I'm dying of cancer and my body is falling to shit and I feel horrible every day at age 70 I want my kids to take care of me and keep me alive as long as possible, every moment is a gift!
>So I'm going to spend more time than I'll gain during the prime, peak quality of my life raising them

genius
>>
>>74075609

Children are the continuation of your people. If you don't want children, then you have no people. Hence, this is why the EU and people like Ted Cruz support unabashed globalism so they can forcibly exterminate all European-descended people from the earth.
>>
>>74075609
So there will be someone to witness God's majesty
>>
>>74075609

>give me one good reason I should be a millionaire!

As long as we're trying to rationalize things that'll never happen to you anyway...
>>
>>74076886
I work in retirement homes / nursing homes and even the elders with plenty of children are ABANDONED there, ditched and barely ever visited. You delusional piece of shit, you really think they'll come back for you? Ha,ha,ha better some have nice heritage for them then.

> They must've been shit parents then!

Yeah sure, this must explain why they're a majority instead of a minority.
>>
>>74075609
>dying without having someone to continue your legacy

kek OP is one lonely fuck.
>>
>>74076475
If none of us give a fuck about you then ignore all these people here that gave enough of a fuck to reply and go right ahead.

The Dutchman had it right - There's nothing for you here on earth. Not love, not family, just fleeting materialism or the shooty end of a gun.
>>
>>74076998
The fuck are you talking about? There's literally a billion reasons to be a millionaire but barely any to have kids and undergo the hell of parenthood.
>>
>>74076660
Damn right! I went to bed at 04:30 and woke up at 07:45 now Im about to enjoy another 17 hour day.
>>
>>74077037
Got a waifu, got brothers, sisters and a shit load of uncles and aunts and cousins. My sister also has 2 kids. I ain't lonely bruh.
>>
>>74075609
That way of selfish thinking is what is killing Germany today. Kids can give you pride and happiness if you do it right.

What is the point of existing if you don't have offspring anyway? You are born, you study, you work and then you die. Nothing is left behind.
>>
You're expecting a cost benefit from a baby, that's not how it works. The whole purpose of having a kid is passing on your genes, knowing that you've contributed onto the future by reproducing.
>>
>>74077174
>Got a waifu
>Not lonely

The delusion on this one...
>>
>>74075609
>Kid will be raised in a world of feminism, beta male cunts and SJW safe space bullshit.

>I have given up.jpeg
>>
>>74077037
Your legacy is what mark you leave on this world.
Will you die as some old invalid with your family waiting like vultures to get your life's earnings?

Me? I plan on dying by hellfire, and taking a few government riffraff with me. I get old, or get a terminal illness, and I'm going to leave a lasting impression on those who think themselves gods over other men.
>>
>>74077184

Why should I care if anything is left behind? Seriously what does that give me? I might aswell enjoy my only one life for me and make the most of it.
>>
>>74077184
>thinking you need to leave behind something to have a point
>not just enjoying your life and doing what you want

are you a cuck or?
>>
>>74075609
I have had two kids (past tense, mostly abandoned both) and I agree completely. Kids fucking blow.
>>
>>74077288
No I mean a real life, human waifu, not a fucking pillow or anime character.
>>
>>74077354
I know right? Sucks you had to learn it the hard way.
>>
>>74077118

Ask any rich person who has lost a kid or been unable to conceive, they would give it all for their kid.

This is like those NEET threads where they try to make wagecucks feel bad for being normal to delay their own suicides for another day.
>>
>>74077037
>muh legacy
Nobody gives a shit about your failing DNA. Especially after you die. You're a nobody. Your kids will be fucking nobodies.
>>
>>74077355
That's not a waifu retard. As everyone else has stated; please don't reproduce.
>>
>>74077355
A waifu doesn't have to be a cartoon character, just a female that you pine for that isn't actually your wife or girlfriend.
>>
>>74075609

1.) keep the white race alive

2.) have a child who i can share in my interests.

I hate the first few years when the child is a baby but once they're old enough, then I watch shows and have fun hobbies.

That's what I wait for.
>>
>>74077431
>>74077442
My bad.
>>
>>74077452
I'm sorry but it does not sound worth it at all...go through all that hell just for this?...I mean really?
>>
>>74077313
Have you no pride? Do you think you have no choice but to forsake your legacy?
It's no use getting upset at the world if you're unwilling to improve it. Find like-minded people and mend the machine where it is broken, and crush whoever stands in your way. It's the only way forward.
>>
>>74077452
kek, Get some friends, they can do the same and they don't cost you anything.
>>
>>74076035
do you also collect NEET bux? working aint worth it either and can easily be explained with a similar amount of meme arrows
>>
>>74077338
Kids bring happiness and make me enjoy life because besides some superficial shit like a career, I can build on a person of my own creation.

Enjoying life and doing shit I want (besides raising kids) is also very much still possible. I can go away for weekends with mates while the girlfriends watches over the children.
>>
>>74077558
I see your point, but won't all the other men breed and do it in my stead while I enjoy life?
>>
>>74077502
Ok, so I assume you meant you have an actual wife.

In that case all the reasons you gave already apply to you. How do children change that, other than your life becomes no longer entirely about your own selfish desires?
>>
>>74075609
>"you'll be alone when you're old"

look at any parenting forum, your kids fuck off after they get their 1st well-paying job and then you see them 4-5 times a year until its time to talk about divvying up your shit before you die.
>>
>>74077650

> I can build on a person of my own creation.

Until:
> They go to school
> Get influenced by others
> Maybe start smoking or do drugs
> Become a slut
> Become a feminist
> Become an SJW
> Cellphone addict / gossip bitch
> Retarded beta male.

Society will ruin whatever good child you bring man.
>>
How do you expect that to happen, when half the white population thinks the way you do?
>>
>>74077720
But that's the thing, I want my life to be for me, I don't wanna lose all my freedom and I want to continue satisfying my own selfish desires. I do not want that responsiblity, I want my time, health, money to be mine, all mine.
>>
>>74077785
>Shit's hard
>Might as well never try

Ask me how I know you've gone and are going to go nowhere in life.
>>
File: 54ce4efbe3910_-_rw-bw.jpg (39 KB, 614x396) Image search: [Google]
54ce4efbe3910_-_rw-bw.jpg
39 KB, 614x396
>>74077650
>I can build on a person of my own creation

parenting: because you've lost control of your own life, so you treat your kid like a do-over.
>>
>>74077836
>>74077836
Half the population don't think like me. When I say I don't want kids I am alienated / treated like a strange motherfucker.
>>
>>74077836
Meant for >>74077658
>>
File: Kekking Kike.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
Kekking Kike.gif
2 MB, 359x346
>>74075609
YES GOY! Dont bother reproducing! Leave that to Tyrone and Muhammed.
>>74076660
>Being a welfare queen prepares you for real life
Get a load of this Goy
>>
>>74077906

>The rewards are too low
> Risks too high
> Not worth it since you only have one life.

There you go.

> Ask me how I know you've gone and are going to go nowhere in life.

You are terribly wrong.
>>
>>74077785
I won't teach my son to be a pussy or let people walk over him. I also don't live in some urban shithole like Berlin.

All of the things you said are in the hands of the parent. Smoking or drugs too.
>>
>>74077880
you shouldn't have married then
>>
The reason I want to have kids is so that they can make the world a better place.
>>
>>74078043
Normal parents sent their kids to school, these 'kids' are now on college campuses protesting imaginary oppression and shit.
>>
>>74075609
furthering the white race
>>
>>74077658
Would you enjoy life as it is? Would you be able to accept society the way it is now and in the future?
If so, you can make the decision, but if you keep having that nagging feeling that something about it all is messed up, you can choose to change society.
The best way to do that is through your children. Be there for them all the time, and they will listen to you. Teach them how the world works, teach them to be sceptical at all times no matter what other people will think.
They will return the favour.

Who knows, maybe you get to have a state-pension at your old age that doesn't break society's back.
>>
>>74078097
My wife isn't impeding my freedom in any way, shape, or form. We can travel and do all the shit we want, we're actually having a lot of fun.
>>
>>74078010
>You are terribly wrong.

I don't think I am m8. People with your attitude flunk school, slide into a dead end job and never achieve much more than simple existence. Particularly if that attitude persists beyond adolescence.
>>
>>74078147
>>74078147
Not worth it, the rewards are pretty much non-existant.
>>
>>74075609
There are no good reasons to be a parent, that's why biology had to trick you into making sex feel amazing otherwise it basically would have never happened.

When you're dead your dead and you wont ever be able to appreciate any legacy you leave so the only rational thing to do is do whatever is best for you in the moment, and raising children is certainly not that.
>>
>>74078207
says the non-white
>>
>>74078193

I graduated, I have a degree, I work a job which I am qualified for and totally love.

What if a simple existence for myself and I is what works for me? Why should I waste and ruin it just for 'pushing muh white race' further?

Cost > Rewards
>>
>>74075609
>Give one reason to be a parent
no thanks. you look like you'd be a shitty parent, and I don't think anyone wants your betacuck genes to be passed on.
>>
>>74078293
This.

This guy gets it.
>>
>>74078142
You have a wrong image of the real world. Not 100% of college kids are like that and by the time our children are old, who knows what the world will look like.

Never let some external factors change your view on life, you might get more out of it that way.

You are also pretty young I guess. From my experience, people who don't have children either 1. can't find the right partner, 2. let their career or shitty life choices consume them or 3. chose not to and live with regret
>>
>>74077420
nobody but you. unless you abandon yourself
>>
>>74078385
Attacking the man instead of the argument.

Oh you.
>>
>>74076660
>sleep is for the weak
>posts army boys taking sleep at whatever opportunity they can get.

great logic there m8, you're not helping us look any better.

the military is the opposite of real life. its an extension of childhood, where you know exactly what to do at every second of every day because you follow orders under ultimate threat of discharge. In the real world, you make your own choices and carve out your own path to success.
>>
>>74078447
I love how you carefully bring your points, I respect you.

Regardless of the college kids being like that or not, I still cannot find a list of benefits to having kids that outweigh the disadvantages.
>>
>>74078348
I will be gobsmacked if your marriage has a future.
>>
>>74078190
I'm glad you didn't buy the r9k rhetoric
>>
>>74078730
Why wouldn't it? Are you telling us you could never have a successful marriage without something such as children forcefully holding you and your partner together?

Wow, you sure are pathetic.
>>
>>74078447
Don't waste your time, Germanbro. He already has his mind made up. Besides, this is not something you can rationally explain effectively. Let him learn through experience like everyone else.
>>
>>74078784
I don't believe in any 'MGTOW' or 'Feminist' or 'Celibate' mentality out there, I think they're pathetic and sad...
>>
>>74078788
No, I'm saying that marriage is about giving yourself to each other. Yours appears to be entirely about what makes *you alone* happy. The wife is just another thing you surround yourself with because you life it. She's part of your stuff, and one day when it's required that you put yourself out for her sake it's all going to come crumbling down because you don't want to grow up.
>>
>>74079008
You've just made a good point, a very good one to be honest, but unfortunately, you are still wrong about me.

Even my girlfriend wants us to be a childless couple, and we've both gone through hell for each other. We're proud to still be together to this day because we know most couples would've called it quits.
>>
File: 222.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>74076251
lets get the meme rollin'
>>
>>74075609
Because it's your genetic duty to contribute to the next generation. If you think it'll suck, turn your kid into the most red pill little shit head, and watch as he spreads it like a disease in his common core class. You will die alone because you're only thinking of yourself, not for the species as a whole.
>>
your kids may reject the leftist propaganda out of their own free will, just as you did. Isn't it fair to give them that chance?
>>
this is a general statement less directed at OP
>>
File: westernworld.jpg (44 KB, 522x554) Image search: [Google]
westernworld.jpg
44 KB, 522x554
>>74075609
Do you wanna really raise a child in this world?
>>
>>74079243
>
Genetic duty? What happens if I don't feel that duty? General ackbar going to spank me because I didn't wanna waste my only life raising kids?

Why the fuck should I think of the species as a whole? It's not my problem after all.
>>
>>74078886
But that's an emotional response. Not a rational one.

Because again...humans have evolved through the process of natural selection to have genes which further the spread of our genes further.

There's a reason Dawkins' first book was called the Selfish Gene, your genes don't care about the host, they are there to replicate or die, and to further the goal of replication they have evolved to have emotional reactions to pair bonding (dopamine and other reward chemicals released into the brain during pair bonding) and has evolved the act of sex to feel good and to make the human ape chase that act.

Before we could think rationally there was only biology and so everything you feel about things like MGTOW is crafted by that same system.

But what is actually rationally in your best interest might be very different especially considering the environments response to children which is very strongly anti-male right now and is what has lead to MGTOW-like behaviour and bachelorhood.
>>
>>74079252
And they may reject the truth like those college campus kids and go all feminist and SJW on our asses.
>>
>>74079114
It sounds like you at least sort of understand, and it's not yet too late for you.

Have kids, don't have kids, whatever, but fix your attitude. For her sake.

And who knows, maybe once you do that you'll see the point of having kids with her.
>>
>>74079463
I know, that was the original point against having kids
it's not a certainty though
>>
>>74079428
Yes I can still have all the sex I want without having any children. Isn't that a way of getting all the benefits while not getting the disadvantages of it?
>>
>>74079475
I'm vasectomized bruh. I secured my 1Up before an unfortunate accident could happen.
>>
>>74079243
>Because it's your genetic duty to contribute to the next generation.

That's simply not rational, duty implies you have an obligation to do something, but no such obligation exists.

This is ex post facto reasoning.

Dying alone is plausible if you're a twat and have no friends, but ultimately is a tiny portion of your life anyway and it's not rational to weigh up the burden of having kids just to not die alone. I gladly and knowingly sacrifice not having kids in exchange for not having progeny around me when I die, who the fuck cares?
>>
>>74075946
He's not answering your points because he agrees with you. He is saying you are correct in your philosophy to not breed, because he doesn't want you to.

The reasons are different, but the methods are the same.
>>
>>74079815
Exactly.
>>
>>74079885
>
I know, what an asshole. He's doing it to insult me saying I shouldn't spread my genes, it's not with a good intention or kind words, not that I'd expect it to be. It's just a low, cheap shot, but I let him have it.
>>
To create a stronger and wiser generation that can learn from your mistakes and press on toward the future. Having children is your primary calling you fresh leafy cunt
>>
>>74079737
Well let's hope you don't regret that one day, like a tranny who gets the chop only to wake up one day to the realisation that they've made a horrible life changing decision that they can't take back.
>>
>>74079628
>Yes I can still have all the sex I want without having any children. Isn't that a way of getting all the benefits while not getting the disadvantages of it?

Absolutely, many MGTOW men do this. Stay safe, be in control of your birth control and wrap it up to avoid STDs, make sure you cover your ass legally, most countries wont allow any kind of cohabitation without additional legal/financial risk so maintain your own address, otherwise go nuts fucking women.

Evolution gave you a pleasure center and it's rational to trick that pleasure center into making you feel good without the consequences that would have naturally come with it.
>>
>>74080004
Most people are now SJWs

Are they 'right'? Pressing towards a brighter future? Learning from our mistakes? Nope.
>>
>>74075609
There is none. Either you have male kids, which are just a waste of money since they will never find a partner and give you grandkids, or you get daughters and you end up with mixed grandkids.
>>
>>74080065
>>74080065
I've thought about it for a long long time. This is why I'm so fed up with people trying to convince me to have children (no one IRL knows besides my gf that I've had a vasectomy).

I made this thread to see what people's arguments are besides trying to guilt me, and I'm still not too convinced. That's the only real argument against not having children, people will try to guilt you.
>>
>>74080139
So true, so many immigrants in Canada it's disgusting.
>>
>>74079995
No, he's right. Those who voluntarily choose not to breed are making the right choice. You're an evolutionary failure.

You can't even do what's hardwired into your brain from birth.
>>
>>74080167
I'm not trying to guilt you, I'm just being straight with you.

That is what you made this thread for isn't it? Why would you make this thread at all when you've rather permanently already made up your mind unless you were unsure?

Or was it to have smoke blown up your arse in order to justify this to yourself?
>>
>>74080326

> You're an evolutionary failure.

Not really, I just see all the disadvantages and use my evolutionary brains to avoid that unrewarding trap called 'parenthood'.
>>
>>74080432
I know you are not trying to guilt me. Don't worry I understand.

I made this thread because I had another stupid debate about it from someone who doesn't know I'm vasectomized and I simply wanted to see everyone's arguments about the subject. I felt like having it all thrown at me and see if the same arguments would be repeated or if new, intelligent ones would show.
>>
>>74080326
Evolution isn't a choice that comes from a brain, it's survival of genes that are appropriate for some specific environment.

There's no inherent benefit to you personally if your genes reproduce and carry on your genetic line, there's only sacrifice to do that. That's not a rational goal to have, that'd be like working your entire life but giving your paycheque to somoene else while people around you keep theirs for themselves.
>>
>>74080660

> that'd be like working your entire life but giving your paycheque to somoene else while people around you keep theirs for themselves.

Exactly. That's incredibly shitty, why would I want that? It's literally the equivalent of having children!
>>
>>74076079
That's an unfair comparison.
Turks aren't as annoying as Canadians.
>>
>>74080853
They actually are worse than we are.
>>
>>74080555
It strikes me that you yourself are rather biased in this.

You being wrong would put you in rather a precarious position. Like that of the tranny, who will also cling to anything that will allow them to continue without it being the case that they've made an unutterably stupid decision that they can't change.

Thankfully for you a vasectomy is somewhat more reversible than chopping it off entirely, should it come to that.
>>
>>74075609

you get gibs
>>
>>74081033
My vasectomy is irreversible, I made sure of that. As you can see, I've always been very serious about not having kids.
>>
>>74080766
Well one reason to want that is because your genes have evolved to reward you with pleasure for that behaviour. So releasing dopamine into your brain activates the pleasure center and feels good, and you've evolved for that to happen when you pair bond with someone who is genetically fit to have your offsping. And sex feels good for the same reason.

But rationally, there is no reaosn. Children are a net cost and in our early tribal days where value couldn't easily be stored you needed children to survive and enjoy old age, but now we have the ability to store value in assets such as pensions thus making the benefit of children optional.

The only time you see people making arguments for having kids, it's always an appeal to emotion argument, they'll mention honor or duty or obligations, none of these are rational arguments.
>>
>>74079357
Because it's better than wasting your life on a image bored questioning your own reasoning. Go to school or something. Make a contribution to society instead of just discussing it.
>>
>>74081110
>My vasectomy is irreversible, I made sure of that.

Then like I said: Let's hope that for the rest of your life you really REALLY meant it.
>>
>>74081121

I feel this last comment pretty much closes things up. It has been, literally the best debate I've had about this subject and I must say, the most satisfying one I could hope for. I had an intelligent exchange and I am thankful for the points you've brought to me, and know that I genuinely do respect you. You've definitely earned it.
>>
>>74081224
>>74081224
I've gone to school already, graduated, got my degree, working the job I like.

>>74081226
I can promise you that's the case. I cannot be more confident in my choice than I am right now.
>>
>>74079815
That's if you're actually doing something with your life. It's not just having kids, it's about having a family. Making sure that they'll have a better tomorrow, because let's be honest; this world is fucked
>>
>>74081110
You can always freeze sperm before vasectomies and you can always extract it after vasectomies unless you've been chemically or physically castrated. Although a lot of the medical proceedures are expensive for IVF etc.

But vasectomies allow you complete control over your birth options which is smart. There's good evidence that some women will intentionally sabotage their own or their partners contraception in order to get pregnant and trap men into legal nightmares which ensure them current and future assets.

I'm a celibate MGTOW at the moment although I havn't been in the past, and had close calls, so I'll be getting a vasectomy before I join the plate spinning scene in future. If I even bother.
>>
>>74081372
If 'my kids' don't exist their tomorrow sure won't be shitty! Mission accomplished!
>>
>>74075609
You aren't the be all and end all of your existence.
You, who you are, your emotions and whatever you think aren't the pinnacle of meaning. Other things outside of you have more meaning. You disagree with this most likely, because you have indeed been warped by overly selfish leftie things. You no longer believe in god, nor in humanity, nor even in science or the bettering of the human condition most likely. But it wasn't always this way. Our individualism is a recent thing.

You owe most of your life to other people. You are the receptacle of years of life spent in dedication to science, art, culture and yes, raising you. All of us have a duty to have good, proper children to further the best of what humanity can be.

Nowadays this line of thinking is getting swamped out firstly by people saying that quantity of breeding is better than quantity (mudslimes etc). But here in the west, when you look at what we have achieved, already early on we understood that bettering this planet and humanity as a whole meant efforts had to be spread out over generation after generation, and it was better to groom a few children, educate them and take on the burden than just spawn a bunch and hope for the best. It's the difference between mammals and many other species, fewer offspring, cared for and well raised rather than make a bunch and hope some don't die.

Secondly, the entitled generations take and take and don't give back. Sure, you give back during your life, but your contribution is a tiny drop in the vast ocean, especially if like boomers you are a walking freakshow of entitlement. What you need to do is make sure that there is something to continue the wonderful project we have going on here. Look at how far we have come already, from apes slinging shit to where we sit now. Just selfishly sitting here, enjoying the fruit of humanity's labour but not giving back is failing as a human being. And I can't ever give back enough with my meagre years.
>>
>>74081407
I haven't had any sperm frozen or any fancy methodic backup like that.

> There's good evidence that some women will intentionally sabotage their own or their partners contraception in order to get pregnant and trap men into legal nightmares which ensure them current and future assets.

I know, and that's sick. It's not even criminal or anything, and too many men I know have been trapped like this. This is why I feel SO safe now!
>>
This day and age is literally the worst time to raise a child who in actuality will be raised by iPads and iPhones.

If this were the 70s or 80s I would totally have a kid of my own but in the age of SJWs safe spaces and white genocide, to give birth to a white male these days is committing the ultimate sin in the eyes of the rest of the world.
>>
>>74080439
>I'm not an evolutionary failure.

By definition, you are. The sole purpose of a species is to expand itself, and create more, thus making for increased likelihood of survival. Just look at niggers and Indians, they may be stupid as fuck, but man, there's a shitload of them, and guess who's winning?

You blame SJWs, but in reality, you, and people like you are just as responsible for our downfall as they are. Tell me I'm trying to guilt-trip you, I really don't give a fuck since you've already sterilized yourself, so it's not like I can convince you of anything at this point, I'm just trying to tell you how fucking useless you are unless you create some amazing invention that contributes heavily to our success long after your death.

You see children as other people, or leeches, but the fact of the matter is that they ARE YOU. They are as close to clones of yourself as you can get in the ((current year)) and while you may not physically experience what they experience, if all you care about is your own happiness, then I don't see why you are unable to see them as extensions of yourself that you put some time and effort into creating for about 20-25 years, and then, guess what? There's another copy of you running around, spreading your ideas and philosophies, as opposed to just not creating anymore decent people, and totally letting the libshits take over.

I'm not posting this for you, by the way, I know you've already made up your mind. It's for the other people who might read your posts and become discouraged at the idea that there is no hope against the unending tide of liberalism. Because guess who has the least kids? Liberals. Guess which type of white people have the most kids? Conservatives. Eventually, those SJWs whom you talk about will just die out, and we will be all that is left.
>>
>>74081364
>I can promise you that's the case. I cannot be more confident in my choice than I am right now.

Not that you have much choice.
>>
>>74075669
god dayum !!

dayum !

Canada getting rekkity rekkity wrecked!!
>>
>>74081520

> You, who you are, your emotions and whatever you think aren't the pinnacle of meaning.

I know, I am a mere dot in the ocean of existence.

> You no longer believe in god,
True.

>nor in humanity,
Ultra, true, cannot be truer.

> nor even in science or the bettering of the human condition most likely.
True, unless medecine becomes more advanced!

>But it wasn't always this way. Our individualism is a recent thing.

Yes, because we opened our eyes and adapted to the recent circumstances.

> You owe most of your life to other people.
I don't think so...

> All of us have a duty to have good, proper children to further the best of what humanity can be.
I don't believe that. At all.

I feel I pay back to society. I pay full taxes and work full time.
>>
>>74081372
The world is fucked and partly why I'll never have kids. The world is a very hostile place to white men right now and you might ask yourself why bother sacrificing your assets to raise children into a world that isn't going to treat them with respect. People sacrifice for society when society gives them something of value back, but right now white men are seen practically as pure evil.

It's kinda like slaves pandering to their owners in the hope they'll be nice back to them.

>>74081297
Yes, nice to meet other rational people that question the status quo. Seeking debate and other points of view is important when weighing up or reflecting on decisions, especially important ones such as vasectomies. Taking steps to protect your assets in todays world where women can take them via proxy violence of the state because of marriage, co-habitation or pregnancy is extremely important.

Remember that when you create anything of any value you also have to fight tooth and nail to protect that thing, because people will take it the moment you take your eye off the ball. It's why nations fight wars, it's not enough that we build great nations we have to literally kill other people willing to come and take what we have. That should be the mindset of any successful person.
>>
File: 1459263937437.jpg (81 KB, 713x720) Image search: [Google]
1459263937437.jpg
81 KB, 713x720
>>74081661
>You see children as other people, or leeches,
I could have never worded it any better. You have read my way of thinking.

You have made such a strong point I was actually surprised. But my species survival isn't on me, I brush it off and leave it to all the other white people. There's enough of them to fill in for me.

I don't care about winning, I don't care about my race. You telling me I am as responsible about our downfall as the SJWs are is actually quite true, but to protect myself and live my easy life, it's a bash I'm willing to take.
>>
>>74081704
I once had the choice, I made my decision already. It's not about having choice NOW, my choice has already been made m8.
>>
>>74081903
I pay full taxes and work full time too but I don't think I can pay back to society or my ancestors or however you want to say it, the human race as a whole, by just doing that and paying taxes. I think the "debt" I have open is bigger than just paying my taxes. I do work in science though, and I'm busy every day with the uphill battle of trying to figure out this complex thing that is life. I guess I still believe in the grand project of furthering knowledge.
This also gives me a much more hopeful view than you I suppose. I would love for my kids to also go into science or try to help their fellow man.

You can disagree with me and that's fine.
At some point, you believing you owe nothing to anyone, and me believing I still owe shit despite working full time is not something we can go prove or disprove with a battle of facts.
>>
>>74082494
No I mean you have no choice but to be entirely confident in your decision, because the alternative is unthinkable.

Such is human psychology.
>>
>>74082495
Even if we can't disprove it, I fucking adore reading your point of view, you bring interesting arguments and it surprises me each time how opened you are to what I am so closed to. Even if we disagree your perspective is very, very interesting to me.

However let's say a family has like 3-4 kids, well that's beyond the norm of having 1-2 kids nowadays (because of how pricy everything is now) so let's say those 1-2 extra kids could fill for the kids I won't bother having. That's what I mean when I say other whites will breed in my stead.
>>
>>74082648
>>74082648
Ah, then yes, you are right.
>>
>>74075609
There are plenty of reasons to become a parent

>as a man

Oh. Then no.

NEVER GET MARRIED AS A MAN. If your wife goes nuts and beats you with a baseball bat there are NO shelters for men, she WILL claim you raped her or the kids and get you on a registry for the rest of your life, she WILL get custody of the kids, she WILL get at least half your earnings for the rest of your life, you will NOT see your kids again, and they WILL be raised poorly and raised to hate you.

Men have no rights and no control in a marriage. Getting married is the single biggest mistake a man can make. The entire system is stacked against you.

>"but I met a pure wonderful virgin aryan goddess who loves me and she's the best woman in the world"

No, no you didn't. Hey, maybe you can luck out and be useful/valuable to her for the rest of your lives, but don't pretend that you met the one exception to the rule. Even if you are in love with each other, people change. And women are reminded every day that they are weaker than men and need feminism equalize themselves. Any time you have a disagreement, it's the patriarchy to blame. Any time you work late, any time she's stuck with the kids for another hour, any time she sees another hot guy who shows some interest in her feelings, she will remember that she doesn't need you and there's a whole system set up so that she can remove you from her life with minimal disruption to her own.

Hell, even having sex is ridiculously dangerous in today's society. My advise is to stick to porn. You'd be surprised how much free time you have once you cut women from your life, how much energy and focus you can spend on the things you love once your sexual needs are satisfied within a few minutes of quick fapping.

If men are going to get out from under the heel of feminism and SJWism you lot need to stop being slaves to pussy.
>>
>>74081520
>You owe most of your life to other people. You are the receptacle of years of life spent in dedication to science, art, culture and yes, raising you. All of us have a duty to have good, proper children to further the best of what humanity can be.

But you're not obligated to those people because to be obligated to a task you have to agree to the obligation. No one agrees to their own birth and circumstance. Paying it forward is completely optional from a moral standpoint. Unless you have stupid moral system inherited from dogma or something else irrational.

>>74081562
It's really sick but unfortunately it's rational for women to do these things providing it remains in their best interest, and while that's the case it's rational for men to understand this behaviour and account for it when protecting their legacy or assets.

>>74081661
>By definition, you are. The sole purpose of a species is to expand itself, and create more, thus making for increased likelihood of survival. Just look at niggers and Indians, they may be stupid as fuck, but man, there's a shitload of them, and guess who's winning?

Mmm no.

Purpose necessarily requires reason and reason necessarily requires sentience or some kind of brain like structure, and there's no evidence that humans have that kind of purpose assigned to them. If you're religious then you have an insanely high burden of proof on these claims which any rational person will concede that has not been met.
>>
>>74082062
>right now white men are seen practically as pure evil
As a sidenote, I plan to make my kids highly aware of this fact and give them the feminism 101 and why they can take it with a grain of salt (or a kilo, most likely). As a parent you can still mitigate some of what comes into your child's brain.
And they will be a fucking white male, no way am I crossbreeding.
>>
>>74082328
>But my species survival isn't on me, I brush it off and leave it to all the other white people. There's enough of them to fill in for me.
>thinking like this when whites across the world have a below replacement rate
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
Because you might actually have some purpose other than mindless hedonism? I bet you are a teenager to make a retarded thread like this
>>
>>74075609
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>74082679
Regarding that last sentence, I am just worried that not enough white people will have 3 or 4 kids. To have quality kids you need to invest in them, a lot. I'm not sure many white families still have the financial means to do that.
>>
>>74082328
Then there is nothing more to say, other than that you are the enemy. Just go support leftists if this is your way of thinking.

You are so far forward in nihilism and apathy that I'm not even sure why you continue to live at this point, other than hedonism, which will get old when you're around 50-60 and you realize you haven't accomplished anything significant.
>>
>>74081661
Cont from previous post...

It's fine to observe evolution and survival of the fittest but neither of those things requires purpose, they can exist in a physical universe completely absent of reason. Again this is extremely emotional and irrational arguing that it somehow matters if your genetic line is one which ends.

So what if your genetic line ends, saying that is a failure of the person is stupid, it's a failure of genes that is necessarily required for evolution to work. If certain genetic lines didn't end then we wouldn't be here because survival of the fittest genes infers death of the weakest genes. If your genes are fit for death then there's nothing you can do about that, to do so would be to break evolution which is what made us who we are.

Also people need to stop throwing this around as if its an insult, it's not insulting to any rational person, you don't get to pick your genes and so you're not responsible for what character traits they're naturally responsible for.
>>
>>74083019

In Canada, having ONE SINGLE FUCKING KID is almost affordable if you are not rich. Two is the limit for couples because it becomes ridiculously pricy, third children nowadays are accidents / mistakes that parents couldn't abort.
>>
>>74081562
shame there is no birth control for men available today for those who can't get a vasectomy or are still unsure about the whole kids issue.
>>
>>74075609
I had a kid by accident, but I certainly haven't lost my hobbies. If anything I'm going to have my child join me play the drums and other instruments.
I'm not married, so no alimony.

Money issues I'll have to see how we go about education.
>>
>>74083237
>>
I live for myself and make my own meaning to my existence, I don't need to benefit others to feel justified.
>>
>>74082841
i genuinely and truly wish you the best of luck with that, if that brings you satisfaction then great, if you believe you'll be more happy with children and progeny than without then make a go of it and instill as much red pilled thought into your childrens heads as possible, to prepare them for the future.

Just know what you're getting yourself into and be prepared.
>>
>>74082797
>But you're not obligated to those people because to be obligated to a task you have to agree to the obligation.
>No one agrees to their own birth and circumstance
Actually no one agrees to much in his life and I find the insistance on choosing every aspect of your life tied in with the upping in individualism. I didn't choose to be born and was so in a damn crappy family, and I have gone down the "I didn't wish to be born, I'll just bring my mother condoms for mother's day why did she even make me". But in the end, alright, you don't pick this. Many people react to this realisation by deciding to make the most out of it and become hedonists. However hedonism is just your personal enjoyment, it's just stimulating your own dopamine in your brain. Nothing wrong with that, but I feel like it's not enough to just take without giving back.

Of course the argument I make will not compell you if you do not feel any sort of obligation, but I do. I don't think you convince people of much while talking on the internet, this is just how I feel personally.
>>
>>74083358
>>
I know, right? I feel bad for the other men who's doctors refuse them a vasectomy and stuff, men are not given much of a choice, they are at the mercy of luck.
>>
>>74083358
It's in the works actually, i think currently under trials. A really reliable gel that gunks up your tubes for a good 6-12 months at a time or something like that.

One of the most profound things for women in the last 100 years is reliable contraception and it's going to be equally as liberating for men when it arrives.
>>
>>74083264
I come from a family of 4, but with the cost of living now I can't afford what my mom and dad (two high school teachers) could.

It's a sad state of affairs.
>>
>>74075669
fpbp
>>
>>74075609
> Kid will be raised in a world of feminism, beta male cunts and SJW safe space bullshit.

only if it is rised by stupid subhuman like you
>>
>>74083832
You're clearly bashing without knowing anything about the discussion in this thread, you didn't read any posts you're just an idiot.

I am anti feminism, anti-SJW and all that crap. Fuck off you retard. You just don't know how infested with this shit Canada currently is.
>>
>>74082859
>>74082911
Yep, the leaves are more redpilled than you lot. I'm surprised too, honestly.

>muh future of the white race!

Then do something that REALLY matters for the future of humanity. Become a teacher, a journalist, a writer, a psychologist, a sociologist, for fuck's sake even going through gender studies will allow you to start tearing down the bullshit from within, make you better able to refute bullshit arguments about gender identity and transsexualism without coming off as an uneducated hick or A WHITE MALE.

People are going to make babies. Don't worry about that. And don't worry about race either. A black kid raised in an all-white environment is white for all intents and purposes. This 'muh racial purity' meme is a false flag that's been memed to keep /pol/ racist loons whom nobody will ever take seriously.

If you want to make an impact on the future generation get a degree in education or media. Psychology/sociology are acceptable alternatives if you really want your STEM degree. You fuckers wonder why the SJWs in education and journalism who have no kids and a buttload of free time are running the world, while you tend to your real or imaginary five kids, nagging wife, and 'redpilled STEM field' job that requires utmost concentration and skill.
>>
>>74075609
In order to stop Zionism and shitposting online.
>>
>>74083448
>I had a kid by accident

Think about it. You don't have kids by accident !
>>
>>74077035
That's because they're probably poor and their kids are also poor. The rich ones move to retirement communities which are like heaven on earth for retirees with happy hour everyday, onsite golf course, buffet, a community center for socializing, "prom" nights and other events. They even have group field trips to Alaska or Caribbeans

Don't have a shit job and your twilight years are going to be amazing.
>>
>>74083482
Sure I understand you feel that way but that's the difference between an rational and irrational position. I care about truth of reality and not about what makes me feel good and the truth is that you feel the way you do for specific genetic reasons that are designed to get you to do something that's to someone else's benefit than your own.

Now if you understand that and want to reproduce anyway despite that then that's absolutely fine, I take no issue with that. But obviously people are different and some people just prefer to be hedonistic and enjoy their life to the max. I can't say why I have a more rational point of view than I otherwise might have had, it's a product of my genes, upbringing and environment.

I don't think people like me can turn off the rationality any more than other people swayed by emotion can turn off their emotions it's just happenstance of who we are. I don't judge either as good or bad but I certainly reject a lot of the arguments we've seen, they've all so far been appeals to emotion.
>>
>>74075669
Can Canada ever recover from this epic banting?
>>
>>74075609
Because its the only way that you'll ever be valuable as a human being. Being a degenerate babykiller makes you nothing more than the parasite living off the backs of other peoples' children when you get older.
>>
>>74075769
>You americunts are all the same and this proves it.
Fuck you
>>
>>74084878
Who gives a fuck? Children would be parasites to ME if I ever have any! Go figure, it's as bad either way I guess.
>>
>>74075946
>Hurr durr, lets destroy civilization
>That'll make life better
You're an idiot. You just want to kill modern civilization just so you can get away with being a useless piece of shit who never gives anything back. Your shitty welfare state will fail without children and foreigners, as you're already finding out, don't assimilate(hence why slavery was the main method of assimilating foreign cultures in the past).

Killing your kids and relying on Achmed to fund your petty life at 60+ will only ensure that you will die on the streets... assuming streets still exist and aren't all bombed to pieces during your cultural civil war.
>>74075897
OP is just an idiot who doesn't know about the psychology of aging.
>>
You get to experience a time in your life you don't remember. I didn't want kids before either but I am glad that my wife changed my mind.

My daughter is the best thing to ever happen to me. Its difficult and does change your lifestyle but the chaos of it does make life more interesting.

I love seeing the pure joy on her face and her reaction to every new experience to her. It helps you to understand and respect the simpler things in life you would typically overlook.

I've accomplished quite a bit in life and experienced a lot but rly that shit gets boring and repetitive.

tldr: the chaos and love of child is the greatest experience you can have
>>
>>74075669
F P B P
P B P B
B P B P
P B P F
>>
>>74083694
In the big picture, a reliable contraception for men would be so liberating indeed but I will refuse to take it if this will fuck up my body, like the pill does to women.
>>
>>74085213
Ahaha, you're funny. I pay full taxes, I give back to society.
>>
My only argument for having a kid is:
I love my wife, and I know she wants a kid, so I want to give her what she wants.

Is this a stupid logic? Will I regret it ?
>>
>>74084272
As in my child was unplanned.
>>
>>74085480

Yes and Yes.
>>
>>74085550
Sorry to hear.
>>
>>74085550
What happened exactly ? Unless your wife lied about her bith control and her pregnancy, I don't believe your child was unplanned.
>>
>>74085741
She probably decided to have a child without telling him.
>>
>>74085741
It was unplanned... to him. It was planned by her.
>>
>>74085872
A very, very, very common tale.
>>
>>74084443
On brute, logical facts you can construct rational arguments for and against children. The "for" arguments are then quite dry, as in continuing to fuel the system with people to pay pensions for example, and before pensions with people to care for you in old age. The against case as well can be easily constructed, pointing to lifestyle unsustainability. Still the "for" case exists, rationally.

I agree that the decision to have them is often fueled by emotions. But the only point I want to make is that not having them is just as much fueled by emotions.
>>
>>74085819
>>74085872
>>74085968
This is why men need a reliable birth control so badly, this is really, really alarming and scary...
>>
>>74086121
I know too many women who decided to have children with a man without telling him about it first.

They pierced the condom, didn't take their pill, fucking name it.
>>
>>74086229
I feel this could be less of an issue if fathers couldn't be forced into paying alimony or child support.
Like if you state clearly you want strictly nothing to do with the child, then she gets to raise him alone without your money.
>>
>>74086369
Yeah but a 'baby me' would still be living wondering why the fuck it doesn't have its father with him/her. That's cruel too.
>>
>>74086369
As much as I don't want kids for the moment, they are fucking human beings, it's not all about money but having a son or a daughter running around without your consent to begin with fuck, this is really fucked up I don't know how to explain it.
>>
>>74075609
your legacy will live on for another generation
>>
>>74086802
Wow, totally worth it. When you're dead you don't give a fuck about that, you don't get to see that.

There's no rewards.
>>
>>74085741
>>74085701>>74085819
We were planning to have a kid a couple years down the road. If anything she'd be boning herself because she's still working on her bachelor's degree and working. I certainly am not carrying the financial burden on my own.
>>
>>74086229
I never used a condom in my life... I was never promiscuous, only 2 long-term, serious relationships

I never used a condom in my life... always "pull out method"... never got a woman pregnant... so I don't know, something wrong with my sperm?

Doesn't seem easy to make someone pregnant "by accident" to be honest ?

Maybe if you do it drunk ?
>>
>>74086999
That you blood line gets to live on
Are you stupid man do you not know that that is your only biological function
To reproduce
That's literally the only reason you are alive
>>
>>74076035
Who is going to pay for your retirement home? Unemployed welfare leeches don't add to the chest, they take from it.
>>
File: 131951335186.jpg (30 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
131951335186.jpg
30 KB, 396x385
>tfw suffer anxiety and depression and BPD.
>Don't want a child in case they suffer the same thing.
Good thing I'm too miserable all the time for women to want to fuck me, phew.
>>
>>74087216
I will, with the money I'll make by NOT having any kids! It's not worth going through the hell of parenthood just to have someone pay my retirement home. Jesus dude.
>>
>>74087128
Responding to the wrong post?
>>
>>74086028
Successful people don't need children though, they pay into their own pensions and secure their own future, that's easy to do if you invest the money you'd otherwise spend on children into long term assets and you have even a half decent career.

The for case exists rationally if your only way to be happy involves children, for many people such as myself there are alternatives to happiness that involve the reward of building things of value, achievements and things like that.

I'd agree that some people are fueled by emotions to not have children but I'd also argue that other people (such as myself) aren't.

You can make emotional arguments for almost anything, after all.
>>
>>74075609
Is the meanig of life
>>
>>74075609
It's the only reason you exist
>>
File: 1462900581884.jpg (38 KB, 484x719) Image search: [Google]
1462900581884.jpg
38 KB, 484x719
Your child is worth literally everything.
If you don't have one you wouldn't even come close to understanding what it's like to be willing to give up literally everything just to grant it some small happiness. It's like seeing your own future and past in one, and it feels like being God a little. You brought that life and thinking mind into this world out of what may as well be nothing. You created another person.
There is nothing on Earth more valuable.
>>
>>74076251
>tfw video game player and trap porn watcher
;_;
>>
>>74087779
That's completely ignoring all the problems that come with raising a child in the modern day and age. I don't see what's so magical or beautiful about making another person or creating someone who can think and feel etc, it's just normal stuff from everyday life, look around yourself.
>>
Muh white genocide and muh nuclear family caveman pipe dreams. Thats about it.
>>
>>74088089
Then only reason you are here is because you may reproduce, there is not a bigger meaning, if you don't you failed as a living being
>>
>>74087664
We are taxed close to 60% of our income when a big earner, you literally can't do much without state help unless you had a stellar career, so I guess I just think differentely because of that.

>if your only way to be happy involves children
To be fair I think not having them would make me very unhappy. That doesn't mean I can't build up other things of value but imagining my life without them is really not something that I look forward to.

So yes, emotions and ratio. I think you can make a solid argument using both and that in the end, it's just a personal choice.
>>
>>74088185
Okay, what's my punishment? Life goes on and I live happily? I mean there is no higher power which I have failed and etc, a baby just won't happen.
>>
>>74088249
You leave nothing after you die, only feces.
>>
>>74088249
But Why don't you have a baby and then give it in adoption?

Be selfish, if you don't eant to raise a kud, don't, but you should have one, donate sperm or something
>>
>>74075609
Don't

Nobody likes you canadians. Let more refugees in and let them breed you out so we can finally annex your shithole of a country
>>
>>74088448
*want *kid
>>
>>74088351
I'll be dead!! It's not like I'll give a fuck! XD
>>
>>74075609
Soldiers for the upcoming racewar.
>>
>>74088448
And have a kid not raised by its biological parent? Having a kid that might end god knows fuck where? This is incredibly cruel, mind you.
>>
>>74075609
>a fucking leaf.

If you had an ounce of intelligence, you would know having a kid is about passing on your knowledge.

No way in duck is my kid going to public school, I'm gonna train him to be a master of the arts.
>>
>>74088237
yeah high tax is shit, but if you earn well and you're careful with your investments, and you also reject spending money on women and children then you can easily afford security into old age. With no one to leave behind assets/property/money you can spend it all before you croak.

Yep end of the day it's a personal choice, what makes us happy isn't always the same, my only advice is to protect yourself in case the worst happne (divorce, she steals the children, bankrupts you etc) because it's a dangerous game you're playing.
>>
File: pepe.png (2 MB, 1280x1313) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
2 MB, 1280x1313
>>74075609
>Give me ONE reason to become a parent
To continue your lineage which is literally billions of years old!
You are the very first bacteria that formed in the oceans billions of years ago
You are the "fish" that was so brave to leave his natural habitat and walked on land
You are the primate that descended from the highs of the trees
You are the descendant of the inventor of fire and the wheel
You are the descendant of the builders of civilizations
You are a human. You are too important to not procreate!
>>
File: 1460160399272.jpg (118 KB, 728x820) Image search: [Google]
1460160399272.jpg
118 KB, 728x820
>>74088973
>>
>>74088586
Is crueltier not being born
>>
>>74089371
Bullshit, haha. Dude, if you're not born you don't get to feel ANYTHING at all. It's not cruel at all.
>>
>>74089442
Is crueltier fir (You) :^)
>>
>>74077416
Well no shit if you ask someone that already lost a kid or wants one they'll be willing to give up a bunch of shit for one. The question is why would they want one?
>>
File: 1459456157206.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459456157206.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>74089270
I'm not talking about your importance to the universe but about the importance of your existence to yourself and your ancestors.
Also I'm feeding the troll and feel bad now ...
>>
>>74089796
Because having kids is the meaning of life
>>
>>74089939
Elaborate on that
>>
>>74085421
Taxes aren't equivalent to a kid, dumbass. You can pay the government money but when you're old, who's going to take care of you? Who's going to run the country? Because if you (and everyone else) don't have kids, the government is going to take in immigrants to take care of Canada that won't assimilate properly and eventually Canada will become New-China
>>
>>74076251

Why do people keep spreading that image around? She's a bitter slut that plays video games herself, I know who she is. I remember when she got banned from a Facebook video game group.
>>
>>74075609
>Give one reason to be a parent in this day and age
You don't need one. Honestly, you don't need to worry about it either. People who can reproduce will do it and people who can't won't.

Natural selection is still alive and well.
>>
>>74075609
You'll never have true happiness without a family
>>
>>74090195

old age is horrible if you dont have kids, you run a serious risk of being that guy who just dies in his house and is only discovered months later

also nto having kids is a huge as fuck disappointment to your parents if you love them

Im having a hard time but I'm 30 and I'm coming to grips with this now, kids are actually important. Be sure to have at least one before you're 35, 40 is the absolute last point at which you need to have a kid for men. For women its far earlier than that.
>>
>>74075609
>T. edgy neet wants to remain a child forever instead of having one
You're a moron and I'm happy you are wiping your genes from future generations. You are the beta male equivalent of the childless cat lady feminist. When you turn 30 you'll realize how much of your life you wasted and you'll be hectic to start a family and the only women interested will like be 30+, fat ex whores.

Congrats op, you fail at the one thing in life that's even remotely important.
>>
>>74087614
Yeah
Sorry
>>
No one on pol should reproduce.
>>
>>74075609
Don't have a kid. You're obviously not in the mindset to have one
>>
File: When you see it.jpg (186 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
When you see it.jpg
186 KB, 960x640
>>74075609
To watch your child get brain washed by the progressive leftists into a freak of nature
Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.