[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Arabs and North Africans so hot blooded? You literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: t1larg.morocco.jpg (74 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
t1larg.morocco.jpg
74 KB, 640x360
Why are Arabs and North Africans so hot blooded? You literally can't hold a normal conversation with them, they'll chimp out in a second. And when their number is higher than 5 they chimp out as well
>>
It's so hot where they live so their blood is always boiling
>>
>>74075417
the answer is already in your question beste landgenoot
>>
>>74075417
In Africa, if you lived next to a world of jogs you would understand
>>
>>74075528
There are different variations tbqh. North Africans are a lot worse because of the nigger blood they have. I mean look at Morocco and Egypt for instance. Total chimps.
>>
People in warmer climates are not fit for patience
>>
living here was historically difficult thats why.
>>
>>74075417
manlets.
>>
>>74075417
>Why are Arabs and North Africans so hot blooded?
Maybe with you anglo pussies because you let them do what you want, including fucking your wives with their tiny haired arab dicklets.

Arabs traditionally demand violence and oppression to be ruled, including the occasional gassification. When they are not provided with violent rule, their subconscious forces them to chimp out until they don't get violence again
>>74076516
Bullshit
>>
>>74076774
>Bullshit
expalin ? living in the heat and in a place that had alot of wars , raids ... was/is pretty hard
>>
>>74077097
>t and in a place that had alot of wars , raids ... was/is pretty hard
And the only time you didn't have them was when you were ruled by foreigners or dictators.
Stay the fuck out of my country.

Or don't, mafia needs slaves to pick fruits
>>
>>74077307
false . when french ruled us things werent stable at all actually for example meanwhile when we had a berber muslim dynasty we had a peace of 200 years . things are pretty relative in history you are doing dum generalizations . and i already went to italy 4 times . i have an american passport
>>
>>74075417
Uneducated and because Arab culture is one where any concession is a display of weakness to be taken advantage of. If an Arab is violent and gets what he wants he will just be more violent to gain further concessions. I had an Arab University prof who genuinely said to a packed lecture hall "the only way Arabs can be ruled is with the stick"
>>
inbreeding
there is a reason the """"""""people"""""""" on your picture look like they are related
there is literally a 50/50 chance a turk posting here is inbred and dont even get started on the other muslim posters
>>
Its a combination of their DnA, climate and culture.

DnA - they have nigger blood.
Climate - hot as fuck, arid, shit for farming
Culture - Islam, no good industry other than old as fuck dyes and leathers.

Basically they have nothing to live up to. Their culture is shit. Their people are greedy backstabbers and when things dont go their way (most of the time)they chimp out like the mentally weak babies that they are.
>>
>>74075417
Heavily inbred, a lot of 1st cousin marriage going on generation after generation.
>>
>>74075417
north africans are nasty people, too bad they sell me some dank hash when I was in barcelona.
>>
>>74078394
in my biased experience lations are kinda worse
>>
>>74075417
They're just born shit
>>
>>74078741
No they aren't.
>>
>>74079365
well try living with them . i lived in nj and the places where Mexicans live are as bad as the ones where blacks live .
>>
>>74075857

that explains a lot really.
>>
>>74075417
they still need a few generations to evolve. Until you can say I piss on Allah that faggot pig and get away with it they are not evolved
>>
>>74075417

their culture didnt progress past the tribal stage. there are still minor differences in western countries, too.

in 'Hjernevask (Brainwash)', you can see the difference between hot blooded US southerners and the civilized north:

in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPxQFyxdDz4

btw, every part of that documentary is redpilled
>>
>>74081072
Thanks Germanon. I already watched the episode about gender "science". I'll watch this one too.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.