[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk to me about Russia. Are they as right-wing as people say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (5 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 294x171
Talk to me about Russia.

Are they as right-wing as people say they are, or are they still just crypto-commies? Can they be trusted?
>>
fuck off.
>>
>>74074877
no bully
>>
>>74074877

chill out yuri, just a question
>>
File: 14435594040980.jpg (133 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
14435594040980.jpg
133 KB, 960x720
>>74074725
>Can they be trusted?
Yes, we white people should stick together.
>>
>>74074725
The main mistake most people make with their assumptions about Russia or eastern europe in general is that they're all the same. You have to grasp the size of that place and their massive population diversity. Russians can be anything from uncivilized peasants to genius billionaire entrepreneurs/scientists.

Also most of our stereotypes are outdated, things shifted massively in the past 20 years in terms of westernization. Albeit this is more the case with eastern EU-member states, there's less mafia/corruption, less tracksuits, and lots of growth. This results in a more educated populous.

To a question like "can they be trusted", the answer is yes if they're educated, pro-western and ambitious. If they were raised here they're just muh heritage.
>>
>>74074725
>Are they as right-wing

What the hell is a right-wing Russian anyway? Monarchy LARPers?
>>
File: 1455436672781.jpg (61 KB, 675x750) Image search: [Google]
1455436672781.jpg
61 KB, 675x750
>>74075410
>If they were raised here they're just muh heritage.

How did you know?
>>
>>74075674
cute
>>
>>74074725
>right-wing
>commies
Choose both.
>>
>>74075616
>What the hell is a right-wing Russian anyway? Monarchy LARPers?
I honestly have no idea.

Perhaps if some kind soul can define "right-wing", I will answer.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.