[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Pol like celebrity hungry shills like Milo & Crowder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
Why does Pol like celebrity hungry shills like Milo & Crowder but ignore legitimate writers like Douglas Murray or Mark Steyn?
>>
File: image:3037.png (936 KB, 884x1174) Image search: [Google]
image:3037.png
936 KB, 884x1174
Because they are weak minded and like the ride they take them on.

They are useful idiots, but useful to us as they support the right.

Its up to us to do the heavy reading my kiwi friend.
>>
Steyn is a hypersensitive self-aggrandizing troll. He does a lot of "muh demographics" nudge nudge wink wink stuff but won't come out and say what needs to be said.
>>
The former require a person to just watch videos filled with jokes, attitude, pandering and easy to regurgitate opinions.

The latter require a person to read, contemplate the contents and then fill in any blanks for themselves
>>
>>74074577
>Why doesn't /pol/ like what I like
>boo hoo
Also there's a lot of people coming here because of the US election and their current state of pop culture, so they don't have the attention span to actually read much about politics. It's easier to get a wider audience with video.
>>
>>74074577
>Steyn
>Stein
>worthwhile

kek desu senpai etc.
>>
Because Douglas and Mark do not explicitly mention /pol/, or are not interested in it.
>>
>>74078632
2:00-3:10
He's hilarious and he defends free speech.
>>
>>74080210
https://youtu.be/L7wQp0Ir5Vc?t=119
>>
>>74074577
Because Milo and people like him have an "in your face" attitude that others don't and people find that refreshing.
>>
I love Douglas he is very qt gay :3
>>
>>74074577
>Steyn
Shoo shoo dirty Jew
>>
>>74074577
>Implying I don't fucking love Douglas Murray

He's one of the only people who actively hates and exposes Islam for the shitheap that it is
>>
Murray is a self-confessed neocon.
>>
>>74080644
>not wanting to establish protectorates in ape-tier shithole countries
>>
>>74074577
Steyn is based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGZsHSU3qY
>>
>>74080829
Fuck off Bush

Neocon policies are the reason why the West is in the story state it is.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.