[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 750x691) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 750x691
killed at disproportionate rates
>>
>laughs in majority crime rate
>>
Check these digits
>>
>>74073964
Crime rate is disproportionate so why wouldnt incarceration and fatal police encounters?
>>
File: trump knows best.png (304 KB, 640x575) Image search: [Google]
trump knows best.png
304 KB, 640x575
>>
>>74073964
They're committing five times the amount of crime and so five times the number of their unarmed criminals are being shot?

Who'd have guessed.
>>
>>74074073
/thread
>>
>>74074073
Chicago fag here. They kill each other over Nike shoes and iPhone 3Gs. These numbers aren't shocking considering most of the South Side garbage thinks there is a war with the police, so they first respond with aggression, getting soon murked by police.
>>
>>74073964
>unarmed means innocent
>>
>>74074168
>b-but muh oppression!
It's dem evil whitey cops
>>
>>74073964
Yeah now post a graph from the same time period showing the amount of violent crime committed by each group.
>>
They commit more crime, so they get shot more. If anything blacks should be shot more
>>
>>74073964
>graph shows barely 2.5%
>whites aren't at 0%
>it's 5x the rate guiz!
>>
File: hjksfghhsh.png (261 KB, 599x464) Image search: [Google]
hjksfghhsh.png
261 KB, 599x464
>>
>>74073964
>Blacks killed by police in proportion to their encounters with law enforcement.

Ftfy
>>
>>74073964
nigged at disproportionate rates

ftfy
>>
>>74074262
right

If whites were truly racist, we'd go after the actual dominant culture in our society. Asians and Indians do our technical and medical jobs 2x as well. Blacks are truly only hated because of their inability to take help. They are given the most relief money of all American minorities, and yet, they are the most dependent
on that help, and they fail more than any other culture to climb out of their hell-holes. The police culture is responding to a society of enablers.
>>
>>74073964
I know this is bait and it's obvious to everyone but blacks themselves, but why is it so rare in the media to point out that blacks commit more crime? It's not racist, it's a verifiable fact and everyone knows it already. Why wouldn't they get killed more?
>>
>>74073964

We should be able to edit published articles like wikipedia.
>>
>>74074481
Our president is a white knight who openly censors his statements from certain media corporations. When Obama said he wouldn't appear on Fox News he turned all 6 of the mainstream media dogs into his bitches
>>
>>74074168
Fellow Chifag
What's the general area of the shit part?
>>
>>74073964
the pendulum of proportionality swings both ways, you cant complain about the shooting if you insist on ignoring the crime rates
>>
>>74074604
Englewood, but in the summer the violence spills into every part of our city. White vs Black culture is evident when you look at all of the Irish communities IN THE SOUTH SIDE neighborhoods, just inches away from kids being shot in the ghettos, and they have peaceful Irish neighborhoods. If biology weren't at work in terms of the overall temperance of blacks vs whites, we wouldn't see these pockets of white paradise
>>
>>74074325
Well 0,5*5=2,5
So they are kinda right abut that.
>>
>>74074481
Dass rasiss.
>>
>>74073964
>killed at disproportionate rates
Not disproportionate to the rate of crime committed by blacks versus whites.
>>
File: 1451843691205.png (578 KB, 2195x834) Image search: [Google]
1451843691205.png
578 KB, 2195x834
>does things that get them shot more often
>>
>>74073964
That seems low.

If I was a cop, I would make sure I shot at LEAST 2 niggers a month.

I mean first off, it's a lucky number.

Now you may be thinking "bro you couldn't do that cuz you'd get fired"

Well you'd be wrong lads, and this old flatfoot is here to lace you with strategies to take down wild game.

What I used to do when I was on the force was scrape the corrosion of my patrol cars battery with my pocket knife.

You know the white or green flaky crust that builds up around the leads?

Then I'd start my patrol. Now this was Oakland back in the 80's and Heroin and coke were both huge.

I'd eventually roll up on some know with a bag full of coke or heroin. I'd pocket the dope and give the guy a warning.

Then I'd take the battery acid gunk and rub it into the ball if it was heron, or just dump it into the bag and shake it if it was coke.

Then I'd drive down to the 20's or Sobrante Park or even the project by the West Oakland BART station and toss the "hot" baggies onto the sidewalks in front of the d-boys spots at the end of shift.

Most of the time a junkie would find it.

By that time I was already back at home, comfy as fuck, listening to the emergency response on my scanner.

You could easily hotshot 3 pavement apes a month without raising suspicions.

Those were the days.
>>
>>74073964
But I thought in all crime statistics Hispanic counted as white.

>Trusting liberals to statistic fairly.
>>
>>74073964
1) They commit a disproportionate amount of crime so of course they are killed by police a disproportionate number of times. If rogue cows were committing 90% of crime then I would expect 90% of criminal fatalties to also be cows.
2) Niggers are stupid enough to be aggressive with cops. White people comply and focus on making it through court. Blacks have observably worse long term planning so instead try to fight their way out even when they are actually innocent.
>>
>>74075263
This
>>
If anything, they're being shot too infrequently, relative to their crime stats.

13% of the population commits over 50% of the violent crime vs. 60% of the population committing like 35% of the violent crime. And
>>
File: NATIONWIDE-BLACK-DEATHS.jpg (43 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
NATIONWIDE-BLACK-DEATHS.jpg
43 KB, 539x960
>>74073964
Fuck you
>>
>>74074765
Oh wow
I hooked up with this Latina on okcupid who lived like 10 minutes away
And I still drove an hour to get there
>>
>>74073964

Divide that by crime rate or rate of police encounters.

If I have two bags of marballs, red and blue, and I pick a bag then roll a dice, then pick a ball out if it lands on 6. If I do this 20 times and get more red than blues is it because the dice is broken and bias?
But what if I had selected the red bag more often than the blue (had selected the red bag to roll a dice for 19/20 times)?
E.G blacks have more run ins with the police than other races, so you would expect their death rate to be greater.

You have to divide their death rate by the number of police encounters. And even then it's still pretty sketchy, I'm sure there are other variables we haven't factored.
>>
>>74075784
Yes, but OP shows this data proportional to ethnic group population...
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 634x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 634x1024
>>74073964
unarmed=/=non violent
>>
>>74074139
Yay! My first /thread!
>>
>>74075027
holy shit mane

I can't really feel disgust because they're junkies, so I'll just say that that's pretty
ingenious

You didn't SHOOT 2 a month though
>>
>>74073964
Most people with basically at least 80 iq know that resisting arrest and trying to beat a cop is a bad Idea
>>
>>74076174
If you say blacks commit more crimes because of statistics that's rayciss
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx40udwQvZI
>>
>>74075027
What? you've potentially killed 10's of people and you're this relaxed about, that's fucking savage.
>>
unarmed =/= innocent
>>
>>74073964
>commits crime at disproportionate rates
>>
>>74074073
Ding Ding Ding

Don't wanna be shot? DONT BREAK THE FUCKING LAW
>>
>>74073964
Reminds me of one of those Nvidia vs AMD charts where the 0.1 was skewed so it looked like a landslide
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.