[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Denmark will be the first country to no longer define being transgender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Dannebrog.jpg (12 KB, 266x239) Image search: [Google]
Dannebrog.jpg
12 KB, 266x239
Wanting to lop off your own dick is now no longer thought of as a mental disorder in Denmark.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-will-be-the-first-country-to-no-longer-define-being-transgender-as-a-mental-illness-a7029151.html
>>
>>74071915
>will be
>if

Fucking hell. How do we stop it then before it happens?
>>
File: 1458674624351.jpg (60 KB, 648x580) Image search: [Google]
1458674624351.jpg
60 KB, 648x580
>Science and facts are offensive so we're making up our own reality

Literally the only thing separating liberals and relgious fundamentalists is that the former haven't started killing dissenters yet.

Bonus:
http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

How many children today are being forced into a life of misery by a modern liberal fad? Only the suicide rates of tomorrow can tell us!
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 434x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 434x545
>>74071915
>be me
>want to be a girl
>be hanging out in tranny groups online to vent and get support
>3 months. Slowly getting more corrupted, on verge of ordering female hormones
>think back tor reality
>"men can't be woman, accept it"
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 500x619
>>74073368
>Cut off all contact. Deleted my accounts.
>repression back online

Feels scary I got sucked in that far
>>
>>74071915
Does this imply no more sex change operations paid for by taxes, since it is not a medical issue that has to be taken care of?
Good news, then.
>>
>>74073574
Still a shit situation
>>
>>74073574

That is precisely why the American Psychiatric Association still classifies gender dysphoria as a mental illness: Because it allows trannies to seek "treatment" (hormone therapy, etc.) on their health insurers' dime.
>>
Yeah, I read about that in the news.
It's odd, because transgender nonsense is not at all something there has ever been a focus on here.
Maybe it came in the wake of that fucking tranny movie they made recently.
>>
>>74073930
Can't you just kill them
>>
>>74071915
hold up, did not realise there were actually countries that classified it as mental illness, I am assuming the US and UK don't consider it a disease?
>>
>>74074209
>hold up, did not realise there were actually countries that classified it as mental illness, I am assuming the US and UK don't consider it a disease?

>Denmark will be the FIRST COUNTRY to no longer define being transgender as mental illness
>>
If they are no longer classified as mentally ill, does that mean that we no longer have to spend tax money trying to fix them?
>>
>>74074498
That could work.

So you can scale back government prescriptions for female hormones, therapy, surgeries.

Then they are forced to pay for it themselves and kill themselves because they can't afford it. I like this plan
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.