[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello all I come with the truth. You can't refute this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1459267003530.jpg (48 KB, 435x328) Image search: [Google]
1459267003530.jpg
48 KB, 435x328
Hello all I come with the truth. You can't refute this video. Jewtube is trying to keep this channel in the dark, but the Truth is of the light help me keep this channel alive

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_j1aOaqAmtY
>>
>>74071042
Is /pol too busy meming to actually care anymore?
>>
>>74071042

I have an even better idea, kill any race with an average IQ under 100, it should be easy as all of them are poor as fuck and live in trash heap states anyways. the remaining races with the resulting opening of africa, the middle east, and parts of western asia opened up to new immigration, can divide the spoils evenly and agree to a non aggression pact.
>>
>>74071247
Nice memes
>>
>>74071042
Hide sage and report simpson pic OPs
>>
>>74071290

Hey man, if they were worthy of life, they would be evolved to a point that they were capable of rational thought and thus success.
>>
>>74071337
We must make them better, we must turn back the rampant inbreeding.
>>
>>74071392

You can't make them better, attempting to help them rebuild doesn't work the minute we stop, breeding with them just causes our offspring to progress toward a median mean just making them dumber than they would be otherwise, and the entire idea that they are worthy of being made better is predicated on outdated egalitarian ideals that have no foundation in recognizing human nature or biology and rely on self gratifying idealism rather than pragmatism or realism.
>>
>>74071495
We must use Eugenics on them, within a few years the niggers will be intelligent
>>
>>74071576

There is no reason to assume that that is even a worthy goal, better to simply discard the chaff and keep the wheat, it's more cost effective and there would be more to go around for everyone with them gone.
>>
File: beeshomer.png (330 KB, 435x325) Image search: [Google]
beeshomer.png
330 KB, 435x325
>mfw
>>
>>74071042
>hurr durr da joos want us to fight we have to racemix goyim
>>
There no possibility to unite the races when arabs and niggs are weaponized against us.

And the jew will never leave us alone.

face it we need a total annihlation ROE should we ever reach our former glories, not even babies spared.

ALL OF THEM.
>>
>>74071807
\when was we have to mix stated?
>>
>>74072370
okay ill watch the video then
>>
>>74072370

Invariably tolerance and acceptance of other race groups much less working together with them results in miscegenation unless laws against it are established. This is a foregone conclusion because it is historically a foregone conclusion.
>>
>>74072370
sounds like typical kike "nationalism" desu
>muh ebil hitler muh holyhoax
>you can only be a good nationalist if you let jews rule you
>>
>>74072055
yea fuck his SJW shit. also posting a link to your own vid is basically panhandling. even if you have no shame there are laws in many states forbidding it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.