[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it that we've come so far in abolishing biology-based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: CiXTmkvXAAEHvJ3.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CiXTmkvXAAEHvJ3.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
How is it that we've come so far in abolishing biology-based prejudice, yet racism against white people is TRENDY?
>>
any source that this is racist?

just thinking, seems more like some parody of SJW white hatred over an actual statement.

I am really doubtful that this is sincerely linked to white people plaguing the world...
>>
>>74071201
>any source that this is racist

It's in the text, Ahmed
>>
>>74070836
Jews.
>>
>>74071318

pft, irony - y'know. its one of them titles to make people listen - in hope for some triggering. But instead it ends up discussing white guilt rather than illiciting it...
>>
>>74071398

*elicit
>>
the funny thing is that niggers are praised for shit like this. literally, academia rewards presentations like "whites are bad! boo hoo!"

that's how low the bar is set. they are treated as if they were stupider than fucking children, but they aren't even aware of it. both niggers and SJWs. it's hilarious.
>>
File: 1436200765379.png (3 MB, 2820x2810) Image search: [Google]
1436200765379.png
3 MB, 2820x2810
>Nonwhites hate gays because whites invented homophobia

This is great. I love it. I see so many fags defending these things and asking for refugees i just want to watch it all burn. All the alphabet sexuals just want more niggers and muslims. Every single one. When they tell me, I laugh. They get really mad at that. I laugh harder. They start flailing and screaming and I laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh nandl haug landaug aldaugh aldasuhg
>>
File: bugs-bunny-cigarette.jpg (48 KB, 550x414) Image search: [Google]
bugs-bunny-cigarette.jpg
48 KB, 550x414
>>74070836
Nigger needed a white guy to make his powerpoint and set up his projector
>>
File: 1462152112533.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1462152112533.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>74070836
>>
>>74070836
They'll try to do what Zimbabwe did and once the white people are gone they'll be begging for us to come back because everything's gone to shit
>>
>>74070836
That's racist anon, please delete your image.
>>
>white people ending slavery to this

Should've kept the blackies in their cages. You dumbfuck deserved it for listening to the loudmouth liberals
>>
>>74070836
what kind of cucked faggot wouldn't get up and shut this presentation down, it's not hard

shitlibs and niggers freeze like deer in headlights when put under scrutiny in front of a room full of people, especially when they think the room will be docile
>>
File: 1450492666382.jpg (111 KB, 533x585) Image search: [Google]
1450492666382.jpg
111 KB, 533x585
>>74070836
i see nothing wrong with this picture goy, you're just overreacting
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.