[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times a country got the most BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: pg-4-belgrano-ap.jpg (43 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
pg-4-belgrano-ap.jpg
43 KB, 564x423
ITT: Times a country got the most BTFO
>>
File: Hamburg.jpg (139 KB, 800x661) Image search: [Google]
Hamburg.jpg
139 KB, 800x661
>>74069518
>>
>>74069518
I'm going to reply to you because I know you're just looking for an excuse to post that screenshot
>>
>>74069856
What screenshot?
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 819x1024
>>74069984
>tricking me into posting it myself
you are cruel
>>
File: DMZ_incident_tree[1].jpg (2 MB, 2850x1910) Image search: [Google]
DMZ_incident_tree[1].jpg
2 MB, 2850x1910
When the US cut down a tree in DPRK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_murder_incident

Check out the "Forces" section.

>Altogether, Task Force Vierra consisted of 813 men: almost all of the men of the United States Army Support Group, of which the Joint Security Force was a part; a South Korean reconnaissance company; a South Korean Special Forces company which had infiltrated the river area by the bridge the night before; and members of a reinforced composite rifle company from the 9th Infantry Regiment. In addition to this force, every UNC force in the rest of South Korea was on battle alert.
>>
>>74070280
damn, you did get BTFO Japan
>>
>>74070309
>they killed two of our guys!
>FUCK UP THAT TREE SHOW THEM WE MEAN BUSINESS
>it works
Wew
>>
File: Battleofkøge.png (156 KB, 318x633) Image search: [Google]
Battleofkøge.png
156 KB, 318x633
>>74069518
The eternel swede getting BTFO'd... Ahhh those were the good days.
>>
>>74070280
>SK trying to bantz a country about sucking America's dick while they're busy sucking our balls to get protection from starving Best Koreans.
>>
File: JFK02.jpg (28 KB, 555x317) Image search: [Google]
JFK02.jpg
28 KB, 555x317
>>74069518
If only you knew how fucked things are..
>>
>>74070280
keke

to be honest Korean schedule has an equal amount of sucking American dick
>>
>>74071268
the most crazy thing is that they couldn't even make a valid excuse for why it happened
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.