[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does people love Merkel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: faggot.jpg (7 KB, 169x112) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
7 KB, 169x112
Why does people vote for Merkel also how fucked is germany ?
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (25 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
25 KB, 220x220
How does English
Le meme
>>
Our people don't love Merkel anymore.
Letting in over 1 million heathens who don't follow any rules and can't behave themselves was a big mistake. Huge mistake.

Btw. before the last election, she still said "Multiculturalism has failed.". That's why she got re-elected.
>>
>>74068409
There isn't a true majority voting her. She didn't have 50% on her own. Also we technically vote for persons but parties, who decide on who will be their candidates. So nobody voted for her if you want to be specific.
>>
>>74069031
When's your next election? Can you force an election by hanging her in the streets?
>>
>>74069115
Unlike your American neighbours, we will have new elections when the head of government has failed. As we did with the last chancellor Schröder btw.

Regular federal elections are scheduled for autumn 2017.
>>
>>74069213
>we will have new elections when the head of government has failed

Sounds like you should have had one a few months back m8
>>
>>74069319
That's the thing. The other political parties ALL support the mass import of heathens. The only political party that doesn't just formed two years ago and isn't in the federal parliament yet. (That's the AfD, "Alternative für Deutschland".) Current polls show they'd instantly fetch third most votes if elections were next sunday.
>>
>>74069491
Neat. Given a year and a half more of the bullshit you're dealing with now do you think they'd have a shot?
>>
>>74069576
I don't know. They'll be a strong opposition. But to really move things we need more like the incidents on New Year's Eve. Let's wait if the fugees riot en masse. There are permanent riots in the camps, but always only in one or two cities and they still seem to be contained in the camps. If the fugees take to the streets, things will look differently.
>>
>>74069576
I'm a member of the AfD and first of all we have internal polling because the official polls are rigged and the internal polls show us at 35% and we expect to get 40% or more in the election. We will be the strongest party.
>>
>>74069213

You are a fucking idiot if you think merkel won't become the chancellor again in 2017. This country will be governed by a CDU-SPD coalition for the next 9+ years until changed demographics allow the muslim brotherhood to get elected.
>>
>>74069965
>allow the muslim brotherhood to get elected.
You're the idiot here.
Most muslims aren't citizens. They don't get to vote. Even the majority of Turks here aren't citizens.
>>
>>74069031
What happened to Merkel? Wasn't she pretty decent back in the day?
>>
>>74070240
That's what we all have been asking ourselves.
Theory number one: She was in a TV interview with foreign teenagers. Suddenly a Syrian shitskin girl starts crying on TV. "Oh Mama Merkel, why can't I stay here?!" Everything changed after that.
>>
>>74070240
No. She has no political spine. She was a snitch in the DDR, the guy currently being financial minister was involved with a black money scandal, she flip flops like constantly, she went to george w. bush at the beginning of the iraq war and sucked his dick while not even being elected yet. Stabbing Schröder in the back.
>>
The majority of people are idiots
How have you not got this yet
>>
I like Merkel. She's doing a great job
>>
File: squidward 5.jpg (61 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
squidward 5.jpg
61 KB, 512x384
>>74070652
>>
>>74069879
If the voting isn't rigged too
>>
>>74070356
Got a YouTube video of that interview??
>>
>>74070905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRFzPvpJ6Kk#t=110s
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1021x808) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1021x808
>>74071039
What happened to Merkel? I thought she was on our side- she said a few years ago multiculturalism had failed, and she says to the crying girl that not everyone in the third world can come to Germany.

Then all of a sudden she just changes and allows the whole third world into Europe with no end. Is she even human anymore? Was she hypnotised or something? Because it seems she wasn't always a traitor to Europe.
>>
>>74071264
She always was weak. She's famous for just sitting there and letting things happen. That's why she's on her third term now.
That's also why Germany was surprised when she put her foot down last September and pushed this refugee thing through. Against EU ergulations, against what her own party thought of that.
She has backpaddled a little bit since then. But not nearly enough to even things out. What's stuck in our mind is that she opened our gates wide, and let in all the trash of the muslim world. Maroccan thieves, Afghan rapists, Iraki murderers etc. etc. etc.

It will be hard to make good on that. But she still can hope for an even weaker opposition.
>>
A lot of Germans still support Merkel or any other pro-asylum party.

There are obviously people against her but you have to understand that most people are quite apolitical.
The news don't cover every rape etc. , only the most violent things(cologne etc.)
The economy is still doong very well and around 80% of Germans say that their own economic situation is good or very good.

People will only get politically involved when they are personall affected within their own social enviroment.

The biggest political movements ( French revolution, communist revolution in Russia, Hitlers rise, East-Germans in 1989) always rose when a majority had a bad personal situation for political reasons.
I guess right now the AfD can get maybe 20% but not more.

A bigger success will depend on a declining level of safety and wealth for average Germans, so either a lot of terror attacks or an economic crisis.
>>
>>74071264

The EU wants to gobble up the whole continent and fly under one banner, easiest way to do that is to destroy national identity.
>>
>>74071580
>People will only get politically involved when they are personall affected within their own social enviroment.
But we do! If you don't live in the country, you meet those refugees every day. You read in the paper that they robbed your package delivery man and beat him into hospital. You read of record numbers of burglaries. You see them hanging out in dark corners and dealing drugs. And literally not one shopping trip of mine goes by without some woman in a headscarf trying to haggle about prices at the supermarket cash register in the queue before me!
>>
>>74071738
Thats why the AfD is already quite strong but most Germans still dont feel like thry get taken away anything.
Fights for ressources ( Verteilungskämpfe) are not neccesary right now because the economy is still doong fine.
"There are niggers in my town and headscarfed women are annoying in the supermarket" is not enough for most to change their party and to get involved.
A decline in "Lebensqualität" is neccesary and we didnt really have that so far
>>
>>74072190
Mass groping, raping and robbing women on New Years Even and being acquitted for that by the courts is a pretty hefty decline in life quality for me.
>>
>>74069879
>We will be the strongest party.
wew lad
>>
File: 1453031755717.png (614 KB, 600x1601) Image search: [Google]
1453031755717.png
614 KB, 600x1601
>>74072791
One can dream.
>>
>>74072413
but like you can see it is still obviously not enough.

AfD got 12.5-24% in the states elections 2 months ago which was a big success but still not what is neccesary
>>
>>74072986

You have to give it time. They went from 3-4% to 12-24% within 5 month. There is still lots of time left for happenings. The NSDAP needed 13 years in a situation way worse than today.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.