[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Black(Very dark brown to be exact) hair, blue eyes, white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1451371002048.gif (2 MB, 294x219) Image search: [Google]
1451371002048.gif
2 MB, 294x219
>Black(Very dark brown to be exact) hair, blue eyes, white
>123 IQ
>did well in school, studying a STEM at a good uni
>good metabolism, was never fat before exorcising, am staying lean despite eating 3000kcals while lifting
>half maltese/half british (never get acne, tan well and 18cm penis)
>5"7'
Should I even bother trying to reproduce?
>>
>>74067707
If you are telling the truth: You have good genes. Please do reproduce, get a white woman and breed her. Height gets batter with every generation.

Mexicans come here hella short <5 foot
Their kids get taller and taller. 3rd gen beaners are all 6 foot.

You can too Anon, I believe in you!
>>
>>74067707

tall genes are dominant, just get a lanklet gf
>>
>>74067707
>18cm
>Manlet
Should be fine, just don't be a bitch
>>
>>74067707
Yes you should. Unless you're an abbo.
>>
>>74067707
The power of Christ compels you, OP.
>>
2 chances for your sons

1: genetic engineering

2: a certain amount of growth hormones in the food when he's 12
>>
>>74067924
>>74067978
>mfw trying to find a tall white women who will date shorter
>>74068093
>university
>abo
lmao nice meme
>>74068177
I thought growth hormones were actually bad and inhibited height growth while pushing puberty along too quickly
>>
>>74068426
I know a white dude who is short. You just gotta be very confident and assertive. Not rapey though, of course. women like confidence more than height.

Get ripped and do MMA.
>>
>>74067707
Rate me.
Polish visiting germanistan
Dark blond hair a little bit curly(not the jew type afro), blue eyes with a little bit green, i dont know my iq but i gues that im intelligent, 19cm penis, almost fully Polish only my great great grandad was German(inb8 war rape baby), never get fat and my body looks good without sport, never had acne, girls say that im handsome, my only problem is that im a little bit socialy akward but not the basement type akward. Should i reproduce?
>>
>>74067707
why are you even asking this? do you think all the third world africans, asians, latin americans, indians, who all are in general shorter, dumber, poorer than western people, even bother thinking about this, they reproduce at high rate?

we live in a dystopian world where it is the most unfit people in the world, physically, mentally and financially, that reproduce a lot, while the tallest, wealthiest, smartest people (aka northern europeans and their descendants in the US, Canada, Australia) make the fewest babies in the world and support voluntary self-destruction through liberalism, multiculturalism, white guilt, materialism, pro-immigration!

not even george orwell or aldous huxley could have predicted such world! it's beyond madness
>>
>>74068609
And forgot that im 6,2 feet
>>
>>74068822
voluntary self destruction is great
have fun staying in the high school anime club that is life
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.