[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I think the fedora meme is a clever argument
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>I think the fedora meme is a clever argument
>>
>>74066211

It has poisoned the Internet since 2013. Feminist sluts and inbred redneck trailer trash hillbillies have used it in place of an actual argument since 2013.
>>
>>74066211
>I'm an atheist

Congratulations, you fell for the most degenerate globalist ever
>>
>>74066341
As difficult as it may be to believe, there are plenty of people that are atheist from birth because they're never indoctrinated to a religion in the first place.
>>
File: 1436700158443.jpg (93 KB, 460x427) Image search: [Google]
1436700158443.jpg
93 KB, 460x427
>>74066296
>Implying serious religion vs atheism debate is possible
everything that can be said has already been said
if yo still want to debate it you are mentally retarded and fedora pictures are the only correct response
>>
>>74066211
>>74066296

>14 year old atheists
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x214
>>74066571
>14 year old Christfag who only believes because his mommy and daddy told him to
>>
>>74066571

I'm 24. Pardon me for objecting to feminist sluts and inbred redneck trailer trash hillbillies using a meme in place of an actual argument.

Not that I need to explain myself to you, but I take a position of settlement on this issue. God very well may exist and there may be an afterlife, but I don't see what the point is of trying to force Christianity onto people on the Internet. It's just going to make people angry and make your religion look worse than it already does.
>>
it's not meant to be an argument, it's meant to be an insult.
the amount of asspain it generates showing you a picture of some fat fuck wearing a hat proves that it's a good one.
i guess it upsets most of you because you're chubby and unkempt too. i've seen studies that show there's a correlation between obesity and atheism, you try to fill a god-sized hole with donuts.
most of your are unreasonable and not worth engaging anyway, at least not anonymously over the internet.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 488x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 488x352
>>74066795
>i guess it upsets most of you because you're chubby and unkempt too
Meanwhile, your average Christian...
>>
File: 1462643250410.png (501 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
1462643250410.png
501 KB, 600x592
>>74066693
> I don't see what the point is of trying to force Christianity onto people on the Internet
Replace Christianity with Atheism and you have exactly why the fedora meme started. Idiots forcing muh ideals onto people who really don't care.

I'm an atheist and I don't see why the majority of us feel the need to shove it down other people's throats, as if we're "saving" them. Militant atheists are no different from militant Christians, and I fear there are more of the former than the latter on the internet at this point. (Because most fedoratards are too afraid to debate in public or go door to door selling their shit)

The fedora meme is funny because it's true. Most fedoras I've met in real life are fat and unkempt.
>>
>>74066795

America is a very Christian country and it has an obesity epidemic. Are you trying to say that Christians aren't fat, and that Christians are all pure, thin, fit models with perfect bodies? Come on now, anon. You might believe that fantasy, but nobody else does.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 511x767) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 511x767
>>74067054
>Most fedoras I've met in real life are fat and unkempt.
>>
>>74067054

I've been banned from numerous atheist forums, so I am aware of how bad atheists can be. I hated them for a while. People that talk about this stuff too much on the Internet are all bitter, I've noticed. It's a vicious cycle. But Christians too have their own fat worthless fucks that are ugly, unkempt and autistic, yet apparently it's hateful to make fun of them yet Christians can make fun of "fedoratards". I didn't know this was a safe space.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.