[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me move out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: greece.png (1 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
greece.png
1 KB, 275x183
Serious question, how can I leave this shithole? I love my country and all, but Tsipras and friends ruined us and even if we go default I would be living in poverty for a couple years if not more. Next year I should have my law degree, I have a profficiency in English and I am willing to learn whatever language I have to.

1) Has to be a majority white/european population
2) Higher QOL than Greece
3) Available jobs, either it is community service like a waiter and stuff (honestly that's what I've been doing the past 2 years) or something regarding law

Anything else is trivial too me, even if it is Iceland or something I wouldn't mind learning the language and culture
>>
Που πας;τα Μιkέλ προσλαμβάνουν.

http://www.mikelcc.gr/category/jobs/
>>
Have you considered paying your denbts?
>>
>>74064282

Stay in HellAss you fucking subhuman
>>
Im with op just without a degree yet
>>
>>74064282
Tsipras didn't ruin you but he certainly didn't save you (and he has had every opportunity to).

Most Greeks don't support Grexit. That's your problem. The eurozone is killing Greece (and other states, gradually).
>>
>>74064282
Stop being a faggot, you faggot.
>>
Might as well try and hijack this one. Sorry OP.

What's Kamchatka like Rusbros? Also what's the general public feels towards economic migrants from sort-of-brotherly nations?

я yжe изyчaю pyccки язык...
>>
>>74064282
Στα coffee island μας βλέπω άμα υπάρχουν kαι αυτά
>>
>>74065082 we need to leave the degeneracy that is the eu
>>
>>74064282
gib solun
>>
>>74064820
considering wiping the shit out of my toilet like all slavshits do in greece
>>74064501
have you considered suicide chink?
>>74065394
kαι πολύ λές...
>>
>>74065637 οποίος ψηφίσει Συριζα ή ΝΔ στις επόμενες εkλογές πρέπει να τον τραβήξουν για δημόσιο απαγχονισμο στην kοντινότερη πλατεία
>>
>>74065319
>Shameless selfpromotion bump
>>
I'd invite you to Spain, Greekbro, but we're next in line after your country and Tsipras is a kitty next to our Pablo Iglesias. Best wishes, fag.
>>
>>74064282
move to America. Lawyers make good money here. Plenty of dindus to defend.
>>
>>74066063
didn't that guy sing for Poland last night?
>>
>>74064282
Yes one year of syriza ruined you guys. Nobody else.
>>
>>74066737
>Yes one year of rapefugees ruined you guys. Nobody else
>>
>>74066737
Even Germans smell OP's bullshit.
>>
>>74064282
Apo pou sinageis oti tha xreokopisoume re fwstira?
>>
>>74066345
what's the best state ameribro? I hate it's comfy in maine, but in case everything goes wrong, can I work for McDonalds or KFC and still make enough money to pay the rent of a cheap house? (possibly with a roommate)
>>
>>74066345
You have to attend a US law school in order to take the bar exams.
>>
>>74067131
kalutera na xreokopisoume file mou apto na zeis stin mizeria kai sthn litothta. einai o monadikos tropos na doume fws sto tunnel. ama pisteveis kati diaforetiko pistevw pws psifises syriza
>>74066737
>>74066935
it was the nail in the coffin
>>
>>74067239
heard*
>>
>>74067333
Allo auto, egw lew pws tou/sou/sas irthe oti tha xreokopisoume twra kai to anevazei auto. Giati leei oti an pame default tha zisei se poverty, kai oti ftaiei o syriza giauto, oxi oti ton peirazei i mizeria ton teleutaion 5 xronwn.
>>
>>74067333
>it was the nail in the coffin
It was i guess. But tsipras tried the first 4 months. He actually tried. But the higher ups didn't let him or varufakis go any further.
A mix of 40 years PASOK and ND ruined greece, this isnt even a "secret" or anything. Everybody in greece knows this.
>>
>>74064282
go to cape town, also big greek community in south africa, speak to them about situation here.
>>
>>74068561
>move to south africa

LOL why would anyone do that.

If you want a place to go, go-to Melbourne in Australia, has over 500,000 Greeks. Biggest diaspora population of Greeks in the entire world.
>>
>>74067491
dkdoenb duebejei zydbcnicodk stwujebrgdig idbdgdjbwyqu dhsbsj wtwyjevc?
>>
>>74069418
because he wants to move out of greece and obviosly have limited resources.
he wont get in on a skilled worker visa if he plans on waiting tables.
try and live in the real world you sheltered little cuck.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 840x2610) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 840x2610
>>74064820
Fyrom bro use this pic against this gayreek who won't pay there debt
>>
>>74064282
Same here brethren.USA is the best choice if you ask me
>>
>>74069586
I lost my shit desu senpai
>>
Germany you fuckwit, convert to Islam & claim benefits for life

Your Greek so you probably look like an Arab anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (741 KB, 840x2610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
741 KB, 840x2610
>>74069700
Here is one for the roaches
>>
>>74067239
Anywhere is decent around the coast. You can still get a decent office job with a degree. Cali is too expensive to live. But the east coast has relatively good housing prices. If you work hard you can make good money. People shit on this country about "inequality", but it's really depends on how hard you work in order to eventually be successful.
>>
>>74067306
You're best bet is to find a company that has Greek clients. Your language skills and degree could land you a good job. The thing that Europeans have over Americans in the job market is that they are multilingual.
>>
>>74069586
atleast I learned how to speak english you fucking subhuman before migrating lmao

now consider using a rope to end your miserable muslim life
>>
u can move anywhere in euro provided u know their language. UK has lots of Greek communities u can try. Usa is nice if u have a degree
>>
>>74071235
I am surprised u didn't invite him here
>>
File: greese.jpg (55 KB, 460x542) Image search: [Google]
greese.jpg
55 KB, 460x542
>>74064282
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.