[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is no one talking about this anymore? Is this not embarrassing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: jamaltubman.jpg (9 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
jamaltubman.jpg
9 KB, 278x181
Why is no one talking about this anymore? Is this not embarrassing for you? This is really a sign that we are losing the country to non-whites if there ever was one.

I hate looking at Black faces. I hate seeing them all over my fucking T.V. I hate seeing them everyone in advertisements. I hate hearing them all over my fucking radio. I'm tired of seeing their fucking ape faces on the streets everywhere I go and hearing them laugh and shout at the top of their lungs. Now I have to see one every time I pay for something.

All cuckservatives can say is "LOL SHES A GUN TOTTING REPUBLICAN STUPID LIBTARDS LOLOL"

we are at 60%- White right now. Immigration is 2 million a year legally. Give it 50 years and we'll be like 25%.

Get ready to see this everywhere.
>>
>>74064138
>When your shitposting about a historical figure replacing another on currency at 6:39 est on a sunday morning

Im praying for you, it will get better just change your attitude
>>
Im a black man btw
>>
>>74064138
Is this actually happening?

Shit. I'm a minority, but I hate looking at minority faces too, especially niggers.

This sucks.
>>
>>74064138
>by 2030
>implying trump won't be 5th term by then and will have eradicated sjws and this meme money
>>
I really don't give a fuck because I don't use cash.

I haven't seen Andrew Jackson's face in forever. I'll probably never see that bill. Not to mention, it's just obvious pandering. You're not losing the country to niggers, their population is 12% and decreasing every year. "Oh yeah let's put a nigger on cash to shut them up, they're going extinct and nobody uses cash anyway"

We have to worry about losing the country to mexicans, Europe is the ones that has to worry about eventually losing their countries to niggers. There are no new niggers coming to America, and if there are, we get like doctors and engineers that could afford the boatride here.
>>
Just the way natives must hate seeing non natives on their money :^)
>>
>>74064405
>Shit. I'm a minority, but I hate looking at minority faces too
you sound like a hardcore cuck. Nothing worse than a self hating cuck.
>>
>>74064372

Well then thank god we can't see your fucking ape face.
>>
>>74064565
SPLENDID!!!!!!
>>
>>74064613
>Nothing worse than a self hating cuck
I'm no cuck. I'm trying to purify my gene pool.
>>
>>74064138
>American exchange rate will drop by 40%
>Canadian dollar will actually be worth more
>>
>>74064138
I agree totally, but what can we do? It's just going to take our country over and there's nothing we can do about it.
>>
File: niggabux.jpg (38 KB, 600x243) Image search: [Google]
niggabux.jpg
38 KB, 600x243
>>
>>74064138
>This is really a sign that we are losing the country to non-whites

It was whites who fought for it.
>>
>>74064138
Whats wrong?You sound out right racist rather than a conservative.This doesn't even make sense,its just racist.
>Inb4 pol is satire
>>
>>74064767
He's talking about how Native Americans see white people...
>>
>>74065752
Indonesia is a shit country. Get off poll.
>>
cuckservatives who talk about how wonderful "conservative" shitskins are... can't be actually conservative, that would be racism
>>
A) Who uses cash for anything besides drugs?
B) Just deface the fuck out of it and trigger everyone
>>
>>74064138
If I get a 20 like that, I'm drawing a noose around the neck. On every single one I get. If enough people have similar ideas in mind, there will be massive buttfrustration, and maybe it'll get switched back. I can't wait to hear how triggered blacks and liberals get. Seriously, every bill I get will be defaced.
>>
>>74064138
Bitcoin is the future.
>>
>>74066412
>Just deface the fuck out of it and trigger everyone

>SJWs will toss defaced $20 bills for fear of being linked to bigotry
>inflation slowly decreases
>>
Niggers are going back to being currency. Won't hear any complaints from me.

Sure Tubman will be really proud to be between a g-string and a stripper's hip
>>
I thought it was a man at first.

I thought that having a symbol of SLAVERY AND THE OPPRESSION OF THE NEGRO RACE on money would just make everything that much worse when niggers pull cash out.

Man did I feel dumb.
>>
>>74064138
Who cares if Danny Glover is on the 20? Lethal Weapon was a great movie!

"I'm gettin' too old fer dis shit!" Lol! Never gets old...
>>
>>74064138
>implying this entire issue isnt being pushed by the government using sjw to divert attention from real fucked up shit.
>>
>>74064138
I haven't used cash in over a year. I probably won't ever even touch one is of these things anyway.
>>
>>74064138
The thing is... If u hate seeing you'll probably be breaking a lot less 20's and save money.
I'm black, I will probably break way less 20's. "The last thing I need to do is spend this 20 on some weed or some alcohol" Maybe people will start thinking like that I'd hope...
>>
>Why is no one talking about this anymore?

Aww, he thinks this is an actual political discussion board and not memesters throwing memes at each other, how cute!
>>
>>74064138

Give it 10 years and we'll all be using our phones to pay for things. Smartphones are so dirt cheap nowadays anyone can get one. Paper money is in the past.
>>
>>74064138
What's the big deal?
It goes into effect in 2020
A 20 dollar bill will be worthless by then, if the dollar is even around
>>
>>74064138
dunno how you murricans see it. but as I see him he looks like an old hiphopnigger from a century ago. pathetic really. this is Idiocracy tier money.
>>
>>74064138
What exactly am I suppose to do about it? I'm just not going to accept $20 bills anymore and if I get any out of a atm I'll go in the back and request 10s or a 50.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.