[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> I want someone tall, dark and handsome tee hee This meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: white-girl2.png (449 KB, 514x529) Image search: [Google]
white-girl2.png
449 KB, 514x529
> I want someone tall, dark and handsome tee hee

This meme is ancient. Why didn't we see the warning signs?
>>
>>74063295
dark means a white guy with dark hair and a tan not some pasty faggy ginger or blonde pussy boy
>>
I have no idea what dark means.

I have an amazingly good facial structure but you definitely know what "Sicilian eyes" are if you look at mine. Most white girls are almost scared of me and prefer light eyed guys, only Arabs/Indians are really obvious about their attraction to me and they're really not my type.
>>
>>74063514
>its my eyes thats not attracting women
>only lower value brown women show interest in me
>>
File: 97483_Dolph_Lundgren.jpg (253 KB, 717x900) Image search: [Google]
97483_Dolph_Lundgren.jpg
253 KB, 717x900
>>74063396
>blonde pussy bo
ETERNAL
T
E
R
N
A
L
>>
>>74063514
>I have no idea what dark means.

Means manly. Means that she has to use a flashlight to find something covered by your big guy shadow.
>>
>On tinder get 4 matchs a day.
>Put height as 6'3 and change photo posing with manlet friend.
>Get 30 matches a day.
>>
>>74063514
>dark
dark eyes and hair.
it's a ''meme'' from the 50's or some shit i don't know
>>
>>74063514
WOG DETECTED
>>
>>74063514

I'm half Italian breh. Arab/Indian women only look at you like that because the white 10/10 Chad Thundercock they want ignores them. I know how all that stuff works out.

I honestly think I would look much better with blue or green eyes though.
>>
>>74063755
Yeah, but trust me, they actually don't. Look on TV, look in real life, guys that look just like me but with light eyes get way more attention.

>>74063827
YOU DON'T SAY

Actually half German, which is where the facial structure comes from. Actually it seems to have "activated" through my mum too, nonno had my massively high cheekbones that none of my uncles or father.

I literally look like a German with wog pigmentation. Thus why I think tall, DARK and handsome is bullshit. I'd totally get more attention if I had light eyes.

Otherwise, pretty good, although I feel like a cro magnon throwback sometimes.
>>
>>74063295
Dark means mysterious dark past, like fucking batman\

Why do you think guys who are in prison for violently murdering prostitutes gets hundreds of fan letters from women?
>>
>>74064119

>Why do you think guys who are in prison for violently murdering prostitutes gets hundreds of fan letters from women?

That's because women are stupid sluts.
>>
>>74063396
> dark means a white guy with dark hair and a tan not some pasty faggy ginger or blonde pussy boy
BEADY ANGLO
>>
>>74063295
Im a tall pasty ginger which is strong anglo female repellent but non-anglos flock to me like moths to a flame

slavic broads are my favourite
>>
>>74064020
I bet you are good looking. But here in australia the girls only chase the rich alphas. The good looking dudes get laid every now and again but will never get the attention dave and wade get.
>>
mean they want bbc. i am from ghana and i already fucked like 25 girls here, a lot of them had BF and 2 or 3 were married. they loved my big black dick
>>
>>74064344
this
me to except from sénégal hehe
>>
>>74063295
She means a white tall guy with brown hair. Like me. :^)
>>
>>74063295
well arabs ain't tall and niggers are hardly handsome
>>
>>74064341
Yeah, that's because Gillard made pretty sure you'd have to willfully not want a job if you're female and unemployed, there are so many retail vacancies. Women here earn too much money and you see here are there articles about a "mandrought," as if that's not the most misandrist thing ever.

Also, the most common gender in the expensive south Melbourne/CBD apartments? You betcha, women who exceed men by about 20%.

Whatever, I feel like a boss on the tram.
>>
>>74063295

dark means dark hair not dark skin cuck
>>
>>74063514
>I have an amazingly good facial structure

Prove it.
>>
>>74063755
i read somewhere it's got to do with evolution. tanned skin means the man is working all day long in the sun, therefore, he's wealthy/capable of providing for his family.
but, to me, men with lighter eyes colour are more interesting (no homo)
>>
>>74064953
More like the opposite
>>
File: mankind.jpg (523 KB, 812x1159) Image search: [Google]
mankind.jpg
523 KB, 812x1159
>>74063295
"Tall, dark and handsome" was literally popularized by a Jewish hollywood movie in the 40s to counter the Northwestern European saying "tall and fair"
http://www.hollywood.com/movies/tall-dark-and-handsome-59178524/

"Dumb blonde" was also popularized by Jewish hollywood movies
Fucking disgusting

By the way, I just read a beauty article in Norway where a nigger model was called the perfect example of "dark, tall and handsome" - the ultimate conclusion
>>
File: page2_101.jpg (71 KB, 384x489) Image search: [Google]
page2_101.jpg
71 KB, 384x489
>>74065291
Jazz as a form of "upper class" music was also a Jewish meme popularized by hollywood

The death of the wholly European type of music, Orchestra too.
>>
>>74063295
Dark in this context meant italian/spanish, or maybe turkish at worst, not niggers
>dark hair
>brown eyes
>tanned skin
>>
File: cubist_jew.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
cubist_jew.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>74066347
Modern "art" is a jewish-pushed meme too
As well as modern "architecture"
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.