[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol/, I was talking with a sandnigger from iraq, he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-05-15-12-07-22.jpg (60 KB, 1066x264) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-15-12-07-22.jpg
60 KB, 1066x264
Alright /pol/,
I was talking with a sandnigger from iraq, he's your mainstream liberal atheist and thinks arabs are a superior species, and iraq is a secular country.
What do i say to this camel jockey?
>>
>help me win this discussion guys
Yeah, you sure are showing your superiority right now you dumb nigger.
>>
If you have to ask than you're a fucking retard.
>>
Tell him Muslims are a result of centuries of inbreeding.
>>
File: 1463199461888.gif (2 MB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1463199461888.gif
2 MB, 500x377
>>74063029
/thread
>>
Ask him if he wants the gas chamber for firing squad.
>>
>>74063029
No actually i did answer him, and i don't need help, i don't even know if there's an argument first place, with that logic? I don't think so.
>>
breeding with cousins has proven to cut off 10 IQ points, Mohammad encouraged this

studies about IQ, arabs are around 85 if I remember correctly and whites are 90 - 100,
>>
>>74062943

Iraq's government was officially a secular state, which is pretty good for the mid east, which is why Saudi Arabia sicked their sex slave America on them for not being Sunni
>>
>>74063195
Sauce?
>>
Why are you talking to him?

If you really want to find iraqi girls then just look for them on the street. If you can't find any just ask him for his sisters numbers
>>
File: WHAT.png (19 KB, 94x116) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.png
19 KB, 94x116
>>74063195
why are you helping this little fruitcake?
>>
>>74062943
He's right. Under Saddam, Iraq was secular. It's only fundamentalist now because of decades of destabilization by the west.
>>
>>74063203
>Iraqi government is secular
Are the muslims this strong there?
>>
call him a "carpet pilot" i want to see his reaction
>>
>>74063088
>>74063287
I don't need help in arguing a sandnigger, I'm asking you what you think of what he said
>>
>>74063481
why are you arguing with him in the first place?

iraq and germany were secular before 9/11
>>
>>74062943
Iraq WAS a secular country until the West overthrew the secular government.
>>
Iraq was never secular you uneducated dumbfucks, people used to kill eachother over religion, there's a difference between secular by name and actually secular, no country with muslims being more than 50% of the population is secular, Britain for example.
>>
>>74062943
Ask him to name one engineering commodity that any arabic majority country produces and exports.

Arab superiority, what a joke.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.