[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you act around jews/non whites and how do you treat them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
How do you act around jews/non whites and how do you treat them? Do you have any friends of friends or of relatives?
>>
>>74062556
I'm not a fucking racist so I act polite and like a fucking decent human. Though if they try to start shit I don't hold back.
>>
>>74062556
Since I mostly study with the jew 5 times/week I rub it every couple days
Damn jew
>>
>>74063697
i am a racist but you treat individuals as individuals. some blacks and kikes are okay so im not going to be a dick right off the bat but the vast majority conform to sterotypes so on the macroscale and before i know someone im going to take that into consideration
>>
>>74062556
I approach them with bias , I do not reveal my power level because Im not an autistic faggot. If they are shitskins or jews I just igore them , if they piss me off I would proceed to fight them.
>>
>>74062556
haha, I shit you not.

I was messing around, ended up doing Nazi salute, happened to do it in front of Jew. Jew saluted back and said just keep that between us.
>>
File: image.png (67 KB, 181x201) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 181x201
>>74063891
>>
>>74063891
I would salute back desu
Not only the oy vey shoah ruins nationalism it ruins cool stuff like the roman salute or swastika (its a buddhist symbol of peace iirc)
>>
>>74063830
True. Niggers tend to behave as niggers. But I don't judge people based on their color but on how they act. Act like a ratchet ghetto whore? I treat you like it. However, whites have now adopted the ghetto behaviour and that tells you a bit about the decline of our so called "master race" - whites starting bullshit with each other and acting like fucking apes in public.
>>
>>74062556
I heard them into railcars, ship them many miles, THEN gas them
>>
>>74062556
i dont know because there are no jews and no blacks/browns where i live
i feel a bit weird when interacting with asians but they are fine
>>
>>74064055
The claim that “hinduism invented the swastika and the nazis stole it” is hillariously false and can be easily disproven.

Here’s the facts about the swastika:
The earliest consistent use of swastika motifs in the archaeological record date to the Neolithic age. The symbol appears in the “Vinca script” of Neolithic Europe (6th to 5th millenium BC).

Now, hinduism originated 2500 BCE.

Vinca / Old european script originated 6000 BCE.

It’s an ancient white european symbol of sun worship.
>>
>>74063697
>>74063830

this
>>
>>74065760
I said iirc
>>
File: 1449083343173-0.jpg (55 KB, 480x434) Image search: [Google]
1449083343173-0.jpg
55 KB, 480x434
>>74065973
and i made sure you knew you didn't recall correctly?????????
>>
>>74065745
Why do you feel weird?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.