[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gas Crimean Tatars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
>The condition of the captives as they were being carried to the Crimea was very difficult. Held in bondage, divided into small groups, hands tied behind their backs with rawhide straps, tied to wooden poles with ropes around their necks. held at the end of a rope, surrounded by and tied to horsemen, they were driven by whips across the steppe without stopping. The weak and infirm often had their throats cut so they would not delay the march. They were often fed the meat of worn-out horses. Reaching the lower Dnieper where they were relatively safe from Cossacks, the Tatars let their horses graze freely while they set about dividing the captives each of whom had been marked with a hot iron. Having received their slaves as inalienable property each Tatar could do with them as he wished

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean–Nogai_raids_into_East_Slavic_lands

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_of_Moscow_(1571)
>>
>>74062141
This was fucking staged as shit
Australia should've won with Russia on 2nd place.

Her song was shit too, she just won because of "muh 2 gorillion"
>>
>>74062141
Stalin removed them from Crimea, which is why they now want to be part of Russia, but Americanvision of course made them into English starts, since singing English singing, gay supporting, Mcdonalds eating Tatars are really REALLY traditional fighters for muh burger.
>>
What the fuck are Tatars exactly? Are they the same ethnically as Russians except muslim with a meme language?
>>
What do the Russians actually think of Stalin nowadays?

Anyway, Netherlands should've won. Who'd you lads vote for?
>>
>>74062342
No, Tatars are the descendants of the Mongol Army which ravaged eastern Europe. They adopted Islam and were allied with the Ottoman Turks until Catherine the Great conquered them. Later on Stalin deported them all to Central Asia. Then they started coming back to it under Khrushchev I think.
>>
>>74062342

they are brown Central Asians
>>
>>74062447
Is this why you guys have such thin facial features? Tatar blood?
>>
>>74062259
>Putin gets mad next year and bombs Ukraine.
>>
Well the Russians have themselves to blame. They let the commie jews take over their country with their fucked up ideology.
>>
>>74062586
im expecting this desu
invades kiyv while eurovision is in place
>>
>>74062547
Never noticed people having particularly thin beards. Beards used to be very important in Russia and were a mark of nobility until Peter the Great so I don't think it is that people cannot grow them.

>>74062617
>Germany sends Lenin to Russia with a train full of gold to finance a revolution
>The USA lets Trotsky go back
>Somehow this is Russia's fault
Whatever you say Sven.
>>
>>74062447
>>74062495
Christ, ok. They've got some balls to complain about being kicked out of their homeland then.
>>
>>74062671
Nah, I just mean I've noticed Slavs and nords to have thin eyes and staunched cheekbones.
>>
>>74062722
>descendants of Mongols
>having a *Home*land
>>
>>74062787
>descendents of hunter gatherers
>having a homeland
>>
>>74062722
They try to sell themselves as an indigenous minority to gain sympathy in the west.

>>74062764
Not from Tatars then if it is the case if Nords have it as well.
>>
>>74062884
Morocco please go.
>>
>>74062887
Maybe nords got it from finns
>>
>>74062722
>tatars
>mongol gypsy
>homeland
they live in tents, friend
>>
File: Rusty Coight.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Rusty Coight.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
Australia should have won, fuck you Europeans for being corrupt & bias cunts
>>
>>74062141

>Jamal(a)

we wuz eurovision n shieet
>>
>>74062671
Yes, but the russians should have revolted against the jewish tyranny immediately to bring tsardom back.
>>
>>74063162
Fuck off, Abos
>>
>>74063367
The offer of free shit was far too enticing
>>
>>74063162
Our entry was a chink, not an Australian. We cheated.
>>
>>74063367
>bring tsardom back
Fuck off, Sven. Last empress cucked her stupid husband, hated her subjects and transefered money to Germany during war with them.
>>
>>74063526
Should have had an abbo or an emu
>>
>>74062671
>>Germany sends Lenin to Russia with a train full of gold to finance a revolution
>>The USA lets Trotsky go back
Why didn't you kick them out? Better yet, why didn't you ash them and take their gold from their "final form"?
>>
>>74063550
But the greatest leaders of Russia ever were tsars, imagine if you had a tsar like Peter the Great instead of Lenin...Russia would be much better off.
>>
File: saxs_is_good.gif (2 MB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
saxs_is_good.gif
2 MB, 270x270
>>74063162
the offerings were garbage this year -- 2015 had the Italians, Sweden, Latvia, Poland... this year was just shit packed into the ear canal and the ausgook shoulda won based on her voice alone
>>
File: 1365101403018.jpg (121 KB, 600x836) Image search: [Google]
1365101403018.jpg
121 KB, 600x836
>>74063526
she sung in english, not gobbledegook
>>
>>74063862
>Greatest leaders of russia were tsars
On one had you have people like Peter the great and Catherine II (Last great female leader)
On the other you have weak faggots like Peter III who played with toy soldiers in bed.
It was very hit or miss.
>>
>>74063862
>imagine if you had a tsar like Peter the Great
He wasn't even great if you read history books. Our last good tzar was Alexander II.
>>
File: 1462525321056.jpg (103 KB, 645x435) Image search: [Google]
1462525321056.jpg
103 KB, 645x435
Everything I know about Crimea comes from Natalia quotes.

“In the 12 years I’ve spent working in Prosecutor General’s office, I’ve been dealing with organized crime and put many criminals in prison,” Poklonskaya said. “My looks have never been an obstacle – I hope they deceive my enemies.”
“Agents from the Ukrainian Prosecutor General’s Office called me and threatened me, said that they would throw me in prison, that they would kill me, tear me into pieces,”
“They said openly and directly that if I quit the Crimean Prosecutor’s Office that very moment they would take it as a voluntary decision to stop criminal activities. They added that a van with a crack squad was already on its way to arrest me and they would throw me into a prison cell,” she told reporters.

“I replied that I would rather be in a prison cell than work for fascists.”
“Several months ago, our guys found a bag with explosives at... the Crimean Prosecutor’s Office and in November it was an envelope with a blasting agent, sent via mail and addressed to the prosecutor."

"I will prosecute their hearts," she replied
>>
>>74063367
>What was the Russian civil war
We tried that and lost.
>>
>>74063802
Because Russia was collapsing at that point due to WW1. Government only had loose control of the country.
>>
>>74063999
It is kind of sad really. The only tzar who showed compassion for his own people was murdered by anarchists. His killers really did not do Russia any service but had, in fact set reform back 100 years. Would Alexander had live long enough to see his reforms enacted Russian history would have changed. There probably would not have been a Russian Revolution or Lenin or Stalin.
>>
>>74064901
Alexander III was better anyway.
>>
File: 1399126817321.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1399126817321.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>74062764
>nords

I see you got your education from a computer game.
>>
>>74062764
It's Finno-Ugric blood. Russians are like 25% Finnic, same as Nords.
>>
File: 00mosley2.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
00mosley2.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
>>74062141
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_mG-BNbbdA
>>
>>74065347
How retarded are you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.