[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RACE WAR NOW!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: thehappening.gif (973 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
thehappening.gif
973 KB, 312x213
Our gracious queen meme is currently under an attack by a pincer movement of bluepilled fags, from the right flank we have leafyishere reptiles and on the other flank we have Onionson.

The dislike ratio war has begun, enlist now and like her videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjguptkNRMU

https://twitter.com/evalion88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-x6PAopTjE
>>
>youtube
who gives a fuck
>>
>>74062129
this race war will never happen you dumb autistic
>>
Who are these people
>>
>>74062185
>implying our war of enlightenment will happen by itself
>>
>>74062129
We have already established that this anglo slut is a shill and probably hired by a Federal Agency.
>>
>attentionwhore woman regurgitating opinions for shekels from betas
Let her burn desu. NatSoc has no place for women in it's ranks
>>
She has Jewish facial features.
>>
>>74062574
She is the female version of the eternal anglo...
>>
Fuck this shit... Evalion is one of a few descent youtubers, notice how shitty the commentary was on leafy's video not brining up one valid criticism. If he Calls her a bitch one more time i'll fuckin cut the cunts throat.
>>
>>74063163
Get laid you fucking thirsty cunt holy shit.
>>
>>74063077
exactly this is how the bluepilled work, just taking an easy to laugh at video and not even attempting to refute what she says on even that video never mind the hitler one's and the general context at that time
>>
>>74063308
? Hitler got laid a few times, your point is?
>>
>>74063319
yeah that's what leafy's videos are right? He doesn't try to refute anything. He just makes fun of shit in a pretty basic and boring way.
>>
>>>> /r9k/ stop promoting this cunt no one cares
>>
>>74062129
This r9k whore is getting what she deserves. She is not /pol/ just a cue card reading retard. Fuck you Nigel.
>>
>>74062185
Normies you moron
That is why it's important
>>
File: AchtungAnglo3.jpg (92 KB, 330x450) Image search: [Google]
AchtungAnglo3.jpg
92 KB, 330x450
>>74062574
>She has Jewish facial features.

>>74063018
>She is the female version of the eternal anglo...
>>
>>74062129

disliked

thanks for letting me know
>>
>>74064365
GTFO /pol
>>
>>74064562

link more videos for me to dislike
>>
File: 1463230058434.png (3 MB, 1920x6678) Image search: [Google]
1463230058434.png
3 MB, 1920x6678
Nice try faggot, like i'd ever aid this shill.
>>
she's jewy and and she's against jews.. she really isn't relevant. watch her go down, it'll be entertaining.
>>
how old is this chick she looks like 13
>>
Her voice is irritating.
And I'd put money on it that she created this thread to shill her channel.
At least 3 times a day she obviously posts on /pol/ promoting her shitty channel. Clearing reading off a script.
>>
Why isn't this a thing yet? It's 2016 I mean c'mon.
>>
>>74065106
Go harvest some organs shiptari
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.