[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: polwilldefendthis.jpg (63 KB, 600x741) Image search: [Google]
polwilldefendthis.jpg
63 KB, 600x741
Your candidate is literally the biggest hypocrite in ages. He spent the entire campaign so far telling everybody he wouldn't be taking money from special interests and donors, and then he does the complete opposite as soon as they rally to him. Other politicians do so, too, but at least they don't mislead about it for 8 months. What's next for Trump? Dump his nationalist message and embrace the neocons? Oh wait, he's already begun doing that.

Hate to tell it like it is, but you're being misled by a professional charlatan.

>tfw when politicians are more honest than the anti-politician
>>
>>74062094
This is what it looks like when Canadians realize for the first time that Americans don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1457338605714.jpg (48 KB, 550x474) Image search: [Google]
1457338605714.jpg
48 KB, 550x474
>>74062094
Trump fooled you guys hard. Everyone on /pol/ bought into his bullshit. Now he's gonna flip on everything, including the wall.
>>
File: 1458842079538.jpg (150 KB, 1018x698) Image search: [Google]
1458842079538.jpg
150 KB, 1018x698
>>74063303
I never was convinced of him. He's been throwing shit out and seeing what sticks. Doesnt mean he believes any of it. Stupid /pol/ bought his act.

Btw Sheldon Adelson represents everything pol absolutely hates. Read up on him out any of you are unfamiliar with that rat. Face it, its over lads.
>>
I don't think it really matters honestly. Out choices are Hillary or trump. Hillary will Fuck us. Trump might. If he doesn't great. If he does then he will have all the public against him and maybe we can get the presidential powers and executive orders under control. Even if he is terrible and causes a national collapse then good because it's coming either way and I'd rather get that shit over with.
>>
>>74063691
Except Trump is not going to be pushed around like Pool Boy was
>>
File: 1454900586654.gif (99 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1454900586654.gif
99 KB, 501x585
Oy vey, frightening
>>
>>74062094
>Fund raising is the same thing as taking donations
>You are beholden to everybody who says something nice about you, as well as everybody you hire

Trump's bought politicians too. He's basically saying if he was in Adelson's shoes, he might buy out Rubio as well.

When a chessmaster plays chutes and ladders, don't get BTFO when his pawns don't capture diagonally.
>>
File: Drumpf.png (95 KB, 508x392) Image search: [Google]
Drumpf.png
95 KB, 508x392
>>74064630
>You are beholden to everybody who says something nice about you, as well as everybody you hire

Giving 100 million dollars is far different than "says something nice about you,"

Using your logic Congress isn't controlled by big money interests.

>Trump's bought politicians too.

And now Trump is the one being bought faggot.
>>
>>74062094
the real rulers of the us
>>
>>74064827
Getting 2 cents in your shill account is far different from actual activism.
>>
>A billionare's opinions are going to be shifted by a measly 100 million.
Hillary shills think plz.
>>
>>74062094
there's a difference between A) receiving an endorsement from an influential person, and B) receiving monetary donations and endorsement from that influential person in return for supporting the influential person's agenda
>>
>>74065256
DAMAGE CONTROLL
>>
>>74065256
Hillary is a millionaire with a multi-million dollar company. Using your "logic" she can't be bought and controlled for taking donations for billionaires and corporations

TRUMPFAGS ARE THIS FUCKING STUPID!
>>
>>74065289
>B) receiving monetary donations and endorsement from that influential person in return for supporting the influential person's agenda

Makes you wonder why Trump, the so called "anti-neo-con" candidate gets the endorsement and funding from the biggest fucking neon-con war monger of all time. This guy literally said we should nuke Iran you fucking faggot.
>>
>self fund your way to the nomination
>prove you're better than every other paid politician out there
>begin fundraising for the larger, more expensive, more important campaign
I really don't see the problem here.

>shills try and use this as an argument
>cannot, for even one second, use any logic, rationalizations, or basic human pattern recognition abilities to analyze their own canidate/boss
Why must you keep trying, Correct the Record? You lost before your online campaign was even thought about, you're actively hurting your cause by posting here.
>>
>>74065551
>Correct the Record?

Oh look a Trump Internet Defense Force using this stale meme.

I could say you are paid by sheldon adelson now that Drumpf is full under his control.
>>
>>74065354
>billion
>million
liberal arts college math degree
>>
>>74065302
.5 cents deposited. DONT FORGET GOYS, NO HILLARY SHILLS HERE.
>>
>>74062094
Go figure a leaf is a retard. The money is donated to the party which will support the nomination being Trump. It doesn't go in his pocket.
>>
>>74065354
>a millionaire can be swayed by more than double their net worth, therefore a billionaire can be swayed by less than 1% of his net worth
>>
>>74065694
>DONT FORGET GOYS, NO HILLARY SHILLS HERE.

TRUMP WILL MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN FOR MR. SHELDON!
>>
File: 1455172960056.jpg (114 KB, 557x305) Image search: [Google]
1455172960056.jpg
114 KB, 557x305
>>74065630
>Drumpf
>>
>>74065702
>Go figure a leaf is a retard. The money is donated to the party which will support the nomination being Trump. It doesn't go in his pocket.

Upboated! /r/Trump thanks you for this post!
>>
>>74065630
Do you think you're fooling literally anyone?
Can you not see the irony of using the words 'Drumpf" and "stale meme" in the same post?
Is there anything more pathetic than your life?
>>
>>74065728
Trump will make the whole world great, and Mr. Sheldon knows it.
>>
>>74065897
>Drumpf"

Oh sorry I meant "John Miller". My mistake.
>>
>>74063303
>this is what liberal actually believe
>>
Do we have to have this same tired thread with the same points, the same rebuttals, every single fucking day? Just let it go already.
>>
>>74062094
>on record at least once saying he'll self fund the nomination campaign, but might not have the same policy for the general election
>this somehow makes him a hypocrite

Boy oh boy, guess I'm a #CruzMissile now

I dont like the fact that its happening, but I'm also not fucking retarded and am aware that it's unfortunately necessary
>>
>>74062094
Elections are gameshows. That's all there is to it. There is literally no purpose in anything anyone says during an election, besides using it to get into office, and nothing anyone says until then means jack shit. That's how American elections work.
>>
>>74065982
Trump fucked with the press by calling under an alias. 25 years ago.
I think that's hilarious. Beyond that it could literally mean nothing to me.
Maybe if he claimed to be taking some sniper fire as a means to establish some credibility, I could see where this would be something of concern.
All the John Miller thing has done is proven that the huffpost press cadre will try and take literally anything and spin it to mean something.
Again, your hurting your cause here.
>>
>>74066544
>25 years ago.

And that makes it all better right? Imagine if Obama or Clinton did this? What do you think would happen?
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>74062094
sage
>>
File: 1462722027261.jpg (33 KB, 433x325) Image search: [Google]
1462722027261.jpg
33 KB, 433x325
>>74062094
It's over shills, you are beaten. It is useless to resist the God-Emepror.
>>
>>74062094
>Your candidate is literally the biggest hypocrite in ages

lol still better than a criminal or someone who has no idea how economies work.
>>
>>74066748
Hillary and Obama do infinitely worse and more dishonest things on a practically daily basis.
I think if either one of them did that, it would be one of the more honest and less detrimental-to-the-nation things they did that day.
>>
>>74066967
>has no idea how economies work.

You mean Trump?
>>
>>74066748

If Obama did this, it would be praised as genious by the press.
>wow look at him 25 years ago, he couldn't use his real name so he pretended to be someone else otherwise he would've been oppressed!

If Clinton did this, she'd have everyone involved killed.
>>
>>74066996
>Hillary and Obama do infinitely worse and more dishonest things on a practically daily basis.

TRUMP IF THE BESTEST GREATEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND WOULD MAKE A GREAT PRESIDNET
>>
>>74067044
Your hurting your cause here.
Just stop. Just tell your supervisor that your skills weren't up to par, you couldn't convince anyone, and ask to be transferred to a less demanding department.
Maybe you can get a sweet gig organizing that canadian's autistic screencap collection.
>>
>>74067004
just build a wall LMAO
>>
Hello, poor idiots crying over clickbait.

He would be donating to the Republican National Committee. This is not donating to the Trump campaign. It's donating to the Republican nominee to whom RNC resources are pledged.
>>
>>74062094
>Your candidate is literally the biggest hypocrite in ages
If you're trolling, please put more effort.
If you're serious, you're terribly naive.

Everysingle candidate has hypocritical point. Matter of fact you're being hypocritical right now.

Focusing on personal traits is the last resort for someone without arguments. What matters is The Wall.
>>
Chicago Cubs are going to win 2017 btw
https://www.opensecrets.org/parties/contrib.php?cmte=RNC&cycle=2016
>>
File: VuIuiFF.jpg (28 KB, 367x390) Image search: [Google]
VuIuiFF.jpg
28 KB, 367x390
Can we please fucking ban the word 'Drumpf' on this board?
>>
>>74067888
We shouldn't, it allows us to skim shill posts without having to read their propaganda to determine their origin
>>
File: 1459202933669.png (503 KB, 793x672) Image search: [Google]
1459202933669.png
503 KB, 793x672
>>74062094
Name a better candidate.
>>
Sometimes I don't know if it's better to ignore shill threads or BTFO them like in this thread. Never change /pol/
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.