[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thy present day is Sunday, what art thee going to doth in thoust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 720x720
Thy present day is Sunday, what art thee going to doth in thoust holy day ?
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 400x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 400x455
I hope thou goeth to thy church anon
>>
>>74061333
nice trips.

every time i see the rainbow flag being used by fags, it reminds me of the passage where God says to remember the rainbow as a sign of God.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3947x1941) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3947x1941
Going to the Lake District to admire his Devine creation
>>
>>74061393
>praying to God on his day off
rude
>>
>>74061333
This scripture depresses the hell outta me, knowing it will never happen and I can never see my mom or anyone else I care for after entropy is done with us
>>
>>74061333
I already attended mass last night, my father read the two readings. Was nice, similar to your post count my friend.
>>
I found a kitten yesterday so right now I just tucked her in after she shat on the floor and couldn't get back to the burrow I made for her.
>>
>>74061620
Been there, very beautiful, just wish the hills were covered with a lush forest.
>>
>>74061914
>sunday
>day off
top heresy
>>
>>74061333
I'm going to see how many churchgoers I can get to question their faith. Any further I can get towards starving this God of the precious worship it feeds on.
>>
>>74062645
>not knowing that you're not allowed to do any work on Sunday
I bet you also eat meat on Friday.
>>
>>74061333
Today's my birthday so in other words: be alone browsing 4chan like any other day
>>
>>74062856
>implying im a practicing "x"

sunday saturday, who knows.
>>
>>74062670
>Demiurge much?
>>
>>74061333
>holy day
That was yesterday. A pagan king murdered Christians to get them to worship on SUN day, and thus Roman Catholicism. Heretical.
>>
1. Go to church
2. Take my baby to play at Gymboree
3. Make Sunday gravy and pasta
4. Worry about getting genkcided by dark people
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.