[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish/globalist propoganda in movies (srs discussion)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 201x320) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 201x320
Ill start:
>300
Anyone knows anything about persian history, would know that the movie 300. The persians were shown to be freedom hating, barbarian hordes when actually tje persians were more civilied than the Spartans. Spartans enslaved a whole ethnic groups and only lived for war, yet persians were thinkers, nation builders, poets, artists. They banned slavery and even uas the first human rights accords. Most nations that joined the persian empire benefited greatly from being within the persian dominion, amd even today, there are many ethnic groups who take pride in being apart of Persian civilisation.
Yet the move made it seem like the Persians were the bad guys, and spartans as the freedom loving liberators. Everything about how they depicted both spartans and Persians seemed like 300 was a work of fiction. It wasnt based on truth.

This movie was released during when the west was engaged in a long pointless war in the mdidle east and clearly this was war propoganda. Even the spartan costumes in the movie resembled American flag colours. Hollyjew throughout those years were doing there best to promote the middle eastern wars as a war for the survival of the west, when clearly those wars were only destroying the regimes , that kept the middle east from erupting in a civil war that would lead to these crisis we are facing today. This was also the time when their was a,concerted campaign to invade Iran and the mediajew were doing their best to demonise Iran and dehumanise iranians and their history.
>>
File: unnamed (22).jpg (25 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (22).jpg
25 KB, 384x384
My Ekeyboard is fucking up again
>>
>>74061111
What the fuck is a srs discussion
>>
>>74061339
Maybe if you stop touching yourself and start typing with both hands?
>>
>>74061111
>300
>implying jews target propaganda to 12 year old comic fags
>>
>>74061555
> he cant even one-hand-on-the-dick, one-on-the-click
>>
>>74061511
Serious discussion
>>
>>74061618

>implying they don't

are some kind of retard?
>>
>>74061618
>Implying that 12 isnt the best age for brainwashing
Dont let the merchant fool you
>>
You should discuss the comic then, because the movie is based on that
>>
>>74061111
greece represents western culture and values
the greeks defended themselves from eastern invaders
do you not know what perspective is?
to second world war germans, the allied forces seemed like the bad guys too
>>
>>74061555
Theres aglitch in my ekeyboard app. Everytime it freezes or slows down, i write like aretard
>>
>>74061511
Did someone say REDDIT?
>>
>>74061800
Most comics were made by Jews, Superman had a Jewish name. Kalel was an alien kike.
>>
>>74061812
Spartans were the niggers of Greece.
They were a matriarchal society devoid of philosophy and technological advancement, literally the feminist wet dream.
Athens was where it at.
>>
Listen mate, I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here. What you say about Hollyjew propaganda with invading Iran and the middle east may be true, but on the other hand the film shows a bunch of courageous European warriors laying down their lives in a heroic last stand against the overwhelming hordes of Asia.
Sure it's no history book, but the battle of Thermopylae did really happen and it set the standard for martial heroism to this day. Lines such as "Lay down your weapons!" "Come and get them" and "the arrows are so thick the black out the sun" "good, then we will fight in the shade" are classic one-liners.
It's also no accident that the emblem of the Gernration Identity movement is based upon a spartan shield.
So in summary, if the kikes made this as propaganda, it backfired in a huge way.
>>
>>74061812
The biased depictions lf the persians (who were comsidered decent moral people, even when compared to the Greeks) and the timing of the movie(Iraq war, American politicians were promoting the idea of invading Iran), just confirmed that it was war propoganda to me
>>
File: l4kgk0C.png (495 KB, 523x625) Image search: [Google]
l4kgk0C.png
495 KB, 523x625
>>74061111
What are you doing in Australia John?
>>
>>74062766
t. schlomo
>>
>>74061111
You're reading too much into this. It was just an action flick created to make money and it was a work of fiction. They weren't any super ninjas or giant ogre mutants back then you stupid fuck.
>>
>Propaganda
>Lose
>>
>>74062067
>actually believing that
Spartans used and maybe invented eugenics, their kings were wiser than retarded Athens public that fucking started the war with Persians
>>
T. Kasra Muyyad, Anglo Saxon
>>
>>74061111
300 is an epic action fest, but in no way influenced my opinion on jews or the U.S. genocide in the Middle East

>bible code
>>
>>74061111
dude... you completely missed the point of the movie.

The movie wasn't a revision of history, nor was it propaganda, or anything like that. It was just a stylish action movie with an interesting plot.

ohhhh fuck me... just saw the Australian flag. This is a shitpost right? Most likely a 15 year old just trying to "trololol"?
>>
>>74063219
>What is propoganda
Propoganda like 300 doesnt need to be historically accurate or even replicate real histrical events or be based in reality,.All they just need to do is present a section of society or a culture or a country as an irredeemable foe. Im sure anyone who watched 300 and who've never seen persians or are ignorant about persian culture and history(Most Americans would fall undsr this category) would come out of that cinema thinking Persians are bad people who want to always hurt the west, even though this is untrue and persian civilisation have greatly contributed to western civilisation.
>>
>>74063412
>their kings were wiser
>didn't even have a wall around their city

lel
>>
300 is pro white

FUCK IRAN
HUNCHBACK DEGENERATE FREAKS
INVADE IRAN NOW
LONG LIVE ISRAEL AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE
>>
File: 146169583025.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
146169583025.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>74061111
If you think Snyder is anything but the leader of pro-white, pro-christian kinography then you are a cuck and probably Jewish as well. Praise jebus.
>>
>>74063855
>flag
>>
>>74061111
Then what did he mean by this?
>>
>>74061511
Sex reassignment surgery
>>
2/10 shitpost
Persians/Zoroastrians have had probably the relations with Jews than any goys from Cyrus the Great to the last Shah.
>>
File: 1461654961425.gif (949 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1461654961425.gif
949 KB, 540x540
>>74063412
>Another practice that was mentioned by many visitors to Sparta was the practice of “wife-sharing”. In accordance with the Spartan belief that breeding should be between the most physically fit parents, many older men allowed younger, more fit men, to impregnate their wives.

A nation of cucks where women held actual political and economical power.
But I guess it's all OK because they did eugenics and treated the males as cannon fodder.
Sparta never produced the technological and philosophical advancements that real states like Athens did, who were actually civilized.
If you compare today to then, the college campuses are Sparta, and Imageboards Athens, due to the intellectual discussions and a like for shota.
>>
>>74061111
Oi shitposter. Persians were scum shitskins. It was the spartans who were based.
>>
>>74061111
Thats why persians in the middle east do not identify as Arabs.

Persians = civilization
Arabs = marauding hordes of savage nomads
>>
>>74064094
>this deluded teen who failed all his classes thinks academia has less intellectual discussion than 4chan
neck yourself
>>
>>74061111
but there are million shitskins invading evrope, anon
>>
>>74064094
>a like for shota
Symposium is like a shota bible. A like in an understatement.
>>
File: acpic03.jpg (302 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
acpic03.jpg
302 KB, 1200x800
Sparta have a right to defend itself. Iran was portrayed as expansionist and technologically superior, and not knuckle dragging barbarians.

A real hollyjew topic would be the upcoming Assassins Creed movie. It's going to be set in Spain during the inquisition and you know is going to be Christians = bad Muslims and Jews = good.
>>
Herodotus.
>>
>>74064234
>Hur dur I dont know cause and effect.
If sadam was in power, and all the other strongmen dictators maintained their regimes, we wouldnt be having these problems.
>>
>>74064233
You are right, we should trust modern academia.

Who /genderpunk gayqueer transmuslim afro-japanese jew/ here?
My pronouns are Xi-Xith-Xiths btw
>>
>persians
>human
choose one
>>
>>74064094
>A nation of cucks where women held actual political and economical power.
they held some, but were never in charge of Sparta and if they shared their wives is because they did not really care
>But I guess it's all OK because they did eugenics and treated the males as cannon fodder.
I would expect a Dutch weakling to look down on such life. Slaves do manual labor, wives take care of the young, while you and other Spartans go out and be the worlds greatest warriors
>Sparta never produced the technological and philosophical advancements that real states like Athens did, who were actually civilized.
Like I said before their kings had more wisdom than entire Athens public combined
>If you compare today to then, the college campuses are Sparta, and Imageboards Athens, due to the intellectual discussions and a like for shota.
Irrelevant, Spartans cared about being greatest warriors and not being burned down by Persians or by Spartans themselves.
>>
>>74064437
what the fuck are you talking about
i can imagine you in your cumstained megadeth tshirt playing Nintendo ds in class btw
>>
>>74064050
Most jews are part persian actually
>>
Only problem with 300 was the Ancient Persians were Whiter than the Greeks & in this they were Arabs & even niggers

It made good for a pro White movie though, i can imagine the shitstorm if this movie come out today, all the accusations of white supremacy & islamaphobia (even though Islam didn't exist back then but SJW's are too dumb to know that)
>>
>>74061111
>Everything about how they depicted both spartans and Persians seemed like 300 was a work of fiction.

Tell me more professor.
>>
/pol/ has ruined everything for me.

I cant even watch movies are tv shows anymore.

>directed by: shlomo
>produced by: goldberg
>written by: jewman

2% of the pop, 50% of banks, media, hollywood. Really unobstrusive.
>>
>>74064505
>they held some, but were never in charge of Sparta and if they shared their wives is because they did not really care
Owning property and being the superior gender is being in charge.

>Slaves do manual labor, wives take care of the young, while you and other Spartans go out and be the worlds greatest warriors
If you unironically think that such a society will last, you're not very smart.
Butchering boys you perceive as weak in favour of strength and military service will indeed make you end up with Slaves outnumbering you. The Germans knew that everyone had their place in society, they did eugenics right. The Spartans didn't have any thought considering social advancement, merely 'muh mucles".
>Like I said before their kings had more wisdom than entire Athens public combined
You could make the greatest minds of the world king of a society that is inherently shit and flawed, and it would do jack shit. Besides, if they were actually wise, their society wouldnt be shit either.
>who needs walls
>retreat a shit we need glory
Wise my ass.
>Irrelevant, Spartans cared about being greatest warriors and not being burned down by Persians or by Spartans themselves.
And look at what it got them. A shitty society with no balance, barely any great minds, barely any advancements of note.
>>
>>74061812
>seemed
>>
>>74061111
it's like this with everything hollywood produces.
Fronting as "history" but it's all made up crap.

A far worse example that really triggers me is this "Vikings" TV show. It's about this Danish King Ragnar Lodbrokk and his sons, but there is absolutely NOTHING from the actual history.

Sad.. because the history behind the man and his sons are well quite legend. To the heathens such things is really offensive. I get pissed off. Fucking with Ragnars "ettermæle".
>Thing about Ragnar was that he wanted to be remembered

So real one
>Be ragnar King of Denmark
>kill venom spitting snake in norway, by boiling some rags in tar/oil hence his name.
>wants to take England cuz they only have pesant kings and are cucks att
"To take the whole of England with the entire Danish army would be no deed, it would something and old woman could do.
But to take England with only two dragons and two hundred men... this will be a great dead that would be remembered"
>tricks sons, goes away
>always makes it
>don't say shit when caught
>tortured
>thrown in pit of snakes utters last words
the pigs would squeel if they knew who the old one was
>English "king" piss him self... he knew...
>emisassry brings news to denmark, one sone squeeses his spear so hard it shakes and breaks(shakespear?)..... Ivar the boneless schemed...
shortly after danelagen was made
>>
>>74065328
>Owning property and being the superior gender is being in charge.
Being in charge of a country is being in charge, what their women held land because Spartans either did not care or were on a campaign. If you really think they were some sort of peasants who were ruled by women you need to check your brain because it could be damaged.
>If you unironically think that such a society will last, you're not very smart.
It did last and it lasted enough to make Sparta a legend
>Butchering boys you perceive as weak in favour of strength and military service will indeed make you end up with Slaves outnumbering you
Slaves would always outnumber them since each Spartan needed several slaves, and there will always be more children. This is not some 21st century we are talking about, nine months and you got a new one
>You could make the greatest minds of the world king of a society that is inherently shit and flawed, and it would do jack shit. Besides, if they were actually wise
What are you trying to say anyway? Phrase your sentences better.
>their society wouldnt be shit either
It was not shit, when trying to argue try not to dismiss the point of opponent without making an argument yourself.
>who needs walls
They did not need walls. Did walls saved the Athens?
>And look at what it got them. A shitty society with no balance, barely any great minds, barely any advancements of note.
They were as sophisticated society as any other in ancient Greece and they were the only ones in the world that managed to build such warrior society
>>
>>74066812
if anything Sparta died because it has lost its way of warrior culture
>>
>>74064785
>>74062380
m8 pls respond u cunt
>>
File: Decadent.jpg (587 KB, 1200x1750) Image search: [Google]
Decadent.jpg
587 KB, 1200x1750
>If Sparta was so great, why didn't it have walls?

If I may pontificate, for one moment.

Surely, a society built upon the ideas of strength and prowess over all else would see the concept of walling one's city as a crutch and scoff at the idea?
>>
>>74061111
>The persians were shown to be freedom hating, barbarian hordes.
So, they just made it more representative of Persia in the current year?
>>
File: extra rare greek pepe.jpg (107 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
extra rare greek pepe.jpg
107 KB, 499x618
>>74061111
Hey Iranian guy, are you retarded? You probably are.

>Spartans enslaved a whole ethnic groups and only lived for war

>Neigboring city-state is an ethnic group nao.
Are you this stupid or this asshurt after two millenia?

>hey banned slavery and even uas the first human rights accords. Most nations that joined the persian empire benefited greatly from being within the persian dominion

calling bullshit, you are trying to paint persians as if they had even sighned the 3rd Geneva convention - utterly false

>Yet the move made it seem like the Persians were the bad guys, and spartans as the freedom loving liberators.

Well faggot an invading force is the bad guys by default. How can the defensive force be a liberator? Do you have any idea why and where this conflict occured? Obviously not. Ayatollah, your asshurt is showing.

>This movie was released during when the west was engaged in a long pointless war in the mdidle east and clearly this was war propoganda. [...] were doing their best to demonise Iran and dehumanise iranians and their history.

Kek
>Persia was an empire of peace, #notallmuslims

GTFO khomeini, your asshurt has reached critical mass
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.