[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/s dream society and where does it fit in politically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
What is /pol/s dream society and where does it fit in politically speaking?

Mine is a libertarian mix of minarchism and federalism, where even every city district/borough has autonomy and the government would only impose two universal laws:

Slavery is illegal
Non-aggression principle between autonomous areas (the autonomous areas define aggression but within reason, no random killings)

The only free public services offered would be roads, a police force, firemen and ambulances to cities which every district gets its own share of. The districts can then choose to buy more of these services from the government itself or from private institutions, given they can afford it.
>>
>>74060889
Not Finland, that's for sure.
>>
>>74061011
Oh yes, I heard having a lot of niggers and crime is very enjoyable, not even mentioning a nigger president who tries to rid you of guns and free speech, the cornerstones of Americanism.

I wish we'd have it too
>>
>>74061160
Your whole continent is already fucked in terms of civilians having weapons, and most of Europe is willingly getting invaded by Muslims and Africans.
>>
>>74061350
Still better than your shithole
>>
>>74061492
Yeah, but we still have vast expanses of mostly white people that aren't going to change anytime soon. You're only a few minutes away from minority gangs I bet.
>>
>>74061797
What the fuck is your problem? First off, not true. We're 98% white and if there are minority gangs anywhere, they're in the US. Just look into Compton with the bloods and crips and whatnot.

Secondly, do you just go around trying to roast random people? Fuck off shitskin, you live in the worst western country on the planet
>>
File: MGSV-The-Phantom-Pain-Ash-Face.jpg (80 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-The-Phantom-Pain-Ash-Face.jpg
80 KB, 1000x563
I dream of a country where soldiers can live with being influenced by politician's scheming
>>
>>74061961
lol, gtfo. Europe is totally fucked and you're in the mess. You are so fucked.
>>
>>74062161
Nice argument
>>
>>74062489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ULZMnM-w8w

Tired of your self-righteous attitude.
>>
>>74060889
Executive monarchy. State capitalist economy. Shift of societal culture away from its present state of materialism.
>>
>>74062817
LMAO frig off kid

You're worse than a nigger
>>
>>74060889

Federally, very little authority, centralized bank (ban private banks).

Provincial/State Monarchy

Ban guns

Anti-Drug propaganda

Credit-based currency; every citizen being given a bank card, a coin card (quicker transactions, but limited to small change under 5$), and a credit card (which can be null, depending on how well credit and networth is kept).

Humane prisons, places where criminals are treated like humans; in an attempt to reduce repeating offence, by mimicking countries like Norway.

Democulturalism: the right to be diverse only in a setting that permits it; Chinese in a Chinese town/district, Italian in an Italian town/district, English in an English town/district.
Diverse Establishments outside of diverse towns or districts requires the use of a permit.
>>
>>74060889
So what happens if a borough decides they wanna be communists?
>>
>>74064330
notofmyproblems.jpg

It's okay as long as they don't threaten other boroughs
>>
>>74064654
Then why even call it libertarian?

You utopia is just the actual world with a vague 'no fighting plz'-clause.
>>
>>74064859
It is libertarian in the sense that all districts can choose whatever laws they want to apply, and you can create own districts given that the population in the area wants it.

It also has minarchy-type characteristics so it is libertarian
>>
File: 1463001393142.png (337 KB, 912x989) Image search: [Google]
1463001393142.png
337 KB, 912x989
My Twisted World society
>>
>>74065473
Well the moment you say every district can choose their own laws anything else you say is null. So what you said about firemen and roads is essentially meaningless. It's also meaningless to say libertarian because that's contingent on free-market policies that may or may not be enacted.

Might aswell call it federal democracy.
>>
Why is slavery illegal? If you deny me the right of voluntarily selling myself into slavery you are initiating force against me and my master. Involuntary slavery is a different matter, and it would be covered by the NAP.
>>
File: 02_05_03_Die_Arab_Sand.jpg (185 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
02_05_03_Die_Arab_Sand.jpg
185 KB, 1280x960
My utopia contains firm nationalism with capitalism in its purest form. I have not tought much more yet but it also has some Nazi doctrine. We must get rid of subhumans and also there will be no right to operate religion.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.