[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Predictions on next habbening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: malta-harbor.jpg (22 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
malta-harbor.jpg
22 KB, 300x168
I feel like it's been way too quiet since Belgium and that we're long overdue for a snacker or some major habbening.
Any thoughts/predictions? south Africa is close to a major explosion with the kaffirs there. The Italians caught a sandnigger with weapons, and they caught some on way to Sweden.

Does UK take bets on this stuff? They do on everything else. Of course, soon that will be outlawed bc its against Sharia.
>>
>>74059680
America will be targeted before the election is over, most likely New York again as a middle finger at Trump.
>>
germany, UK, or maybe another US
>>
i would put a fiver on Paris again

Would put a cheeky quid on Amsterdam
>>
>>74059680

>>74057583
>>
If america gets a big one, they will pretty much elect Trump.

I feel like Germany and Sweden are overdue. Sandbaggers with not enough fick-ficki will turn to bomb making.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>74059923
>tyGB
fuck man whats wrong with my IDs is god trying to tell me something?
>>
6 terrorists were arrested in both sweden and bosnia recently. they were trying to smuggle in assault rifles, grenades and rpg's. for sure to take part in eurovision.

there will be no happening if the police keep ending terrorist plots
>>
>>74059680
it will be a string of mega quakes,im serious.try doing a little looking into the activity thats been happening before you think im wrong
>>
>>74059992
Sweden really deserves it at this point as divine retribution. As does Germany. As cucked as we are, we didn't have large events welcoming to clapping for benefits cheats.

Does anyone recall a few years ago, the French turned back an italian train full of mudslime" migrants" with their weapons drawn?
>>
>>74059992
>there will be no happening if the police keep ending terrorist plots
For every one that gets stopped, you should assume 10 got through. That's how they estimate drugs getting into US from mexico.
>>
>>74059680
burgers are too busy now with their election freakshow season to plot and carry out habbenings.

wait for them, they cant multitask much
>>
>>74059910
>Amsterdam
They go for their own areas but they don't usually attack their own neighbourhoods directly.

Personally, I'm waiting for large events in the summer particularly.
There are some music festivals coming up. Wouldn't put it past them.
>>
>>74059680
Germany and Sweden are confirmed for some attacks, itäs just a matter of when.
>>
>>74061863
Bonus to music festivals:
A lot of them are attended by hippy/antifa supporters.
The type of people who would be upset if they saw security searching brown people because of a security threat. People that might give security a hard time because of said searches.
Security that might get tired of the constant attacks by antifa-sorts and just might not search the bags of people waiting for an opportunity.
>>
File: hilarious geode.jpg (79 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
hilarious geode.jpg
79 KB, 500x461
>>74059923
ISIS habbening confirmed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.