[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
End the time limit for abortions, says midwives chief, UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590774/Horror-plan-legalise-terminations-birth-midwives-chief-calls-end-time-limit-abortions.html#article-3590774

Where does this ride end, /pol/?
>>
>>74059152
Post-birth abortions on all non-feminists.
>>
She's 45 years old. She's putting her kids through school. She's already planning for retirement. Her parents are deceased. However, a lesbian from Belgium has channeled the spirit of her dead mother...
>>
Remember the book and the movie "The Witches"? These hideous crones find innocence intolerable
>>
>>74059152
Disgusting. Abortion should only be allowed under exceptional circumstances i.e. if a girls dad raped her and got her pregnant.
>>
File: 1454253460381.jpg (201 KB, 857x1134) Image search: [Google]
1454253460381.jpg
201 KB, 857x1134
Abortions should only occur when:

>The pregnancy is as a result of rape.
>The foetus is dead in the womb.
>The foetus is severely damaged (Downs Syndrome, etc.)
>The pregnancy threatens to kill or permanently damage the mother.

Everything is unjustifiable.
>>
>>74060562
Everything else* is unjustifiable.
>>
>>74060562
I only agree with these

>The foetus is dead in the womb.
>The foetus is severely damaged (Downs Syndrome, etc.)
>The pregnancy threatens to kill or permanently damage the mother.
Rape is not the child's fault, it makes no sense to kill it for what its father did.
>>
>>74060683

yeah buddy wait until your wife gets raped and you have to watch another mans child grow inside of her, nurturing it, and taking care of it the rest of its life to remind you every day someone has defiled her

im sure your family still stick together have everyone will have great mental health for the rest of your life!
>>
>>74060789
If you go back to other peoples feelings to decide then it just becomes a matter of whatever the woman thinks.
>>
"What do you mean we can't murder our babies?"
- Feminists
>>
>>74060562
This, plus if they're non-white :^)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.