[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The thing about your country that always makes you shed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: hannes-hynonen.jpg (114 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
hannes-hynonen.jpg
114 KB, 1024x576
I know all of you, my brothers, have something which really brings a tear in your eye, from USA to Finland, from Finland to Romania, from Romania to India. We are all nationalists here and proud of our country. I wish to dedicate this thread for those who respect and value their country & their countrymen, and the deep gratitude for the sacrifices made by their ancestors. Here is mine, the "Veteran's Evening Call" from the Finnish WW2 veterans, who managed to retain our independence, through thick and thin, even when the situation seemed hopeless:

Over the darkening shore of the bay
the Sun has set.
The evening call is already sounding,
the burden has been laid down.
Remember your father then,
his step has grown weary,
children and children’s children,
now it’s your turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arKxCiTZoyQ

[Refrain]: Take care, for soon the brothers will be gone,
remember that for them this land was dear.
Tell your children’s children in song,
the memories must never be tarnished!

(2). The hymn sounds in the vault softly,
darkly the yearning sounds.
Time has reaped its harvest,
the field has been picked clean.
Long ago we marched side-by-side,
fire lit up sky and earth.
Of the shore of Lake Onega’s bay,
to whom can this be told now?

[Refrain]: Take care…

(3). In the waves of Lake Ladoga’s might,
we can no longer dip our shoes.
Brothers who guarded its shores,
when the dawn arises.
Proudly the Karelian folk
has borne its suffering.
Mother Earth embraces them protectively,
the sentry is now gone.

[Refrain]: Take care…
>>
>>74058645
I will watch every single video and read every single comment posted in this thread. I think that /pol/ has deviated a lot more from a tightly-knit community of people who are simply proud of their country, into a nest of shills and trolls, trying to make it harder for us to share this same message of pride in our own culture and in our own roots.
>>
File: 1458759189595.gif (1 MB, 270x181) Image search: [Google]
1458759189595.gif
1 MB, 270x181
>>74058645

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k

SIEG!
>>
>>74058645
America is the epitome of countries. That's what makes me shed a tear. While you all look for reasons to like the random country you were born in, I never needed a reason.
>>
stop being a faggot
>>
>>74058905
I think that you are being ignorant on purpose here. Finland is a very small nation, born from the will and purpose of a few people, at least in your scale. The winter war and the continuation war were for us, a war of existence so to speak. We fought for our right to exist and flourish as a nation.
>>
>>74058809
Sieg meine bruder !
>>
this song really hits me where I live for some reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E
>>
Churchills funeral
>>
>>74059209
Yeah, definitely! Or the coronation of Elizabeth II
>>
>>74059209

>crying about the man who destroyed your empire and then set the stage for your nations enslavement.

That is just silly.
>>
>>74059171
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2L3skZ7FEw

I did shear a tear or two for that. But I have dual-citizenship, so..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvG6ptzc1Go
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aye_Mere_Watan_Ke_Logo

Freddie mercury was inspired by her in his childhood
>>
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (336 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
336 KB, 720x1280
The creation of Australia is pretty immense.
Not sure how it was done. Australians largely come from the same genetic stock as the most pathetic and the most ugly British people. Yet they've created a pretty great country.
I tend to be of the opinion that our pleb population are dysgenic failures unworthy of decent civilisation and incapable of creating it themselves; but Australia is a pretty good case against that hypothesis.
>>
File: 1463297222332.jpg (424 KB, 1212x1488) Image search: [Google]
1463297222332.jpg
424 KB, 1212x1488
The fact that despite being a chinese-negro mix, my wive's son will have free healthcare in canada (currently on vacation).
>>
>>74059849
The sad state of the current british underclass is largely a result of cultural degeneracy. Have you heard of the author Theodore Dalrymple?
>>
File: FT_15.09.28_ImmigationMapsGIF.gif (2 MB, 889x719) Image search: [Google]
FT_15.09.28_ImmigationMapsGIF.gif
2 MB, 889x719
Yea, I'm not white.

Stay in Europe you fucking, cumskins.
We took California. We're taking Texas.
We're taking all of it. Get out.
>>
>>74059955
I have. I know the kind of stuff he writes, but I've never actually read him. I'll read him one day. I already know I'll agree with him on a lot of things regarding cultural degeneracy.
>>
>>74059849
I'm gonna say genetic diversity. They got out of all that inbreeding back in Britain.
>>
>>74059790

You should shed poo into loo
>>
File: australian anthem full1.jpg (206 KB, 696x1000) Image search: [Google]
australian anthem full1.jpg
206 KB, 696x1000
>>74058645

Posting the original (and the best) song that eventually became our National Anthem.

1/2
>>
File: australian anthem full2.jpg (84 KB, 523x760) Image search: [Google]
australian anthem full2.jpg
84 KB, 523x760
>>74061591
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.