[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mark Cuban Third Party Candidacy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 876x493
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/15/report-anti-trump-republicans-contacted-mark-cuban-about-third-party-bid.html

Who here #CubeMissile?
>>
Cuban was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.[6][7] His father, Norton Cuban, was an automobile upholsterer[8][9][10] and Mark has described his mother, Shirley, as someone with "a different job or different career goal every other week."[11] He grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon, in a Jewish[12] working-class family. His paternal grandfather changed the family name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia through Ellis Island.[13][14] His maternal grandparents were also Jews who came from Romania.

No thanks.
>>
>>74058138
He said no to the offer
>>
>>74058138
>hate eccentric billionaire candidate
>nominate other eccentric billionaire candidate
These Never Trumo people are idiots. They'll never nominate anyone, and they'll just stay home in November or throw away their votes on that fucktard Johnson.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
Cuban told The Washington Post Saturday that the unnamed Republicans told him said that his loud persona combined with his “ability to connect with voters” could make him a winning contender on an independent ticket. ...

“He could come after me all he wanted, and he knows I would put him in his place,” Cuban told the Post.
>>
>#cubemissile
>totally overlooked #cubanmissilecrisis
0/10 missed opportunity
>>
>>74058138

What are his qualifications?
>>
>>74058369
Self made billionaire who got rich off the dot com bubble
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 1200x600
>>74058369
> he founded broadcast.com
> owns the dallas mavericks, won multiple championships under his tenure as owner
> panelist on shark tank, was able to hold his own against mr wonderful, perhaps the most ruthless businessman in the world, and go toe to toe with him in making competitive offers

seriously, i think he's got the whole qualified thing covered.
>>
>>74058334
ok ted
>>
>>74058138
Only if it's a #CubanCruzMissile Crisis. I can't get enough of kike kubanos.
>>
>>74058369

He's an obnoxious Jew.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.