[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I finally understand the refugee crisis. If the elites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: TreacheryCats.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
TreacheryCats.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
I think I finally understand the refugee crisis.

If the elites can import enough welfare bums into Europe then they'll breed out of control and eventually collapse the welfare system.

Either natives will vote welfare away or the bums will just put such a strain on the system that the state goes broke. Either way no more welfare taxes and the plutocrats win.

Liberals can't fight it because they'd have to admit that the immigrant population will always be a drain and will never become productive.

It's easy to understand if you know that IQ is 80% heritable but once again liberals can't go there.

Plutocrats don't care if the countries go to shit because they can afford armored limos, gated communities, etc or juse leave their home countries.

The right can't warn the left either because the right never cared about welfare in the first place. The left tunes out all the other warnings about other stuff as just racism and xenophobia.

Basically the Powers that Be found a left wing blind spot that's big enough to sail the whole third world through and crash it directly into the welfare/entitlement system in the West, bringing it down in one cataclysmic blow.

All the rape, chaos, and degeneracy is just a side effect.
>>
>>74057740
Maybe, it's hard to say, it's also possible they want to destroy Euros because of historical grievances and unwillingness to make war. I have no idea but we should watch Europe closely and not fail to take their destruction as a warning.
>>
>>74058565
>historical grievances

Just for clarity's sake, do you mean the Holocaust/pogroms or something else?
>>
>>74059016
Yeah, the holocaust, no matter how real or exaggerated to the party's involved. This shit is just sickening watching what's happening no matter what is going on.
>>
>>74057740
If they just let the population fall naturally there would be no need for 90% of the welfare we have today.
But no, they are determined to make us,and future generations suffer.
>>
>>74057740
Now he gets it, it's been described as 'engineered migration to punish the lower middle class'.

Like always the goal is to destabilize the left and all forms of social cohesion in favor of a radically individualist, centrist society that is unable to organize into groups.

See identity politics, originally fringe views within political science that was funded by the pentagon. The goal, of course, to occupy the left with distractions.
>>
>>74057740
Look up the Cloward-Piven strategy. Back in the 60s some lefties came up with the idea of intentionally overloading the welfare state. The purpose being to make universal basic income the only solution to the problem they created.
Ordo ab chau. Order out of chaos.
>>
File: 1460411990350.jpg (156 KB, 727x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460411990350.jpg
156 KB, 727x1000
>>74057740

No, the refugee crisis is because of a culture of virtue signalling, fetishization of victimhood (which often coincides with fetishization of non-whites) combined with an orthodox ideology that states that all people are absolutely equal no matter what with any discrepancies due to environmental differences so that if you bring an Arab/Afghan/whatever into Europe they will behave exactly like a European and have the same ethics, work habits and so forth.

Welfare doesn't factor into it outside of creating dependent voters because debt doesn't matter in the leftist mindset.

With regards to leftists admitting that this is a failure, that's never going to happen either. What's going to happen is they're going to skim a few exceptions off the top, say a Syrian refugee kid who became a doctor and speaks perfect German or an Afghan who owns a bunch of shops or something and they'll say, 'see? see? they're productive! They can be just as good OR BETTER than native Germans/French/whatever! The problem with all the others isn't that they have a freeloading mentality and were only ever in it for the free welfare and social support system, it's that the system has failed them and not given them enough opportunity!' and then they're going to pump more and more money into the refugee fund to keep showering them with cash and education in hopes that they stop being raping, molesting pieces of shit, but nothing's going to happen and the liberals will still be blaming Germany or wherever for not being welcoming enough to migrants, continuing to hold up exceptions as examples of the potential that every migrant has *if we just gave them the chance!*

Leftism is a mentality completely disconnected from reality, feels matter, the truth can go fuck itself, and everything has to be seen through a leftist lense in order to be valid. That's why there can be no gender rights movement but feminism, no social rights but social justice, no economics but redistribution, etc. w/e
>>
File: 1459454615816.jpg (8 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
1459454615816.jpg
8 KB, 235x215
>>74060875

The reason for his is that leftism cannot unhook itself from this fundamental tenet of 'absolute equality'. Their ego won't allow it. Let me give you an example:

Antonio Krastev has lifted the heaviest snatch (olympic weightlifting move) in the history of mankind. He's a fucking beast. He took a man named Jon Broz under his wing and was teaching him how to weightlift. One day they were at the gym. At the platform across from them, a coach was training his pupil in a certain movement. Krastev looked over, then leaned in and told Broz, 'you see what that guy's doing over there? That's completely useless. It doesn't do anything to improve the athlete.' Broz replied by asking why Krastev didn't go over and correct the guy when he was so obviously mistraining his lifter. 'Because he won't change.' 'Why won't he change? You're Antonio Krastev, you're a fucking legend! Surely he'll listen to you.' Krastev replied, 'no, he won't'. 'Go over a try.' 'Alright, fine.'

So Krastev walks over to the coach and points out what he's doing wrong. The coach nods and agrees, thanks him for his help, Krastev returns to coach Broz. 5 minutes later the other coach is having his lifter do the exact same useless movement once again. 'Why doesn't he listen to you?' 'Because,' said Krastev, 'If he had admitted I was right and changed his methods, he would have had to admit to himself that he could have been a better athlete if he himself had not trained in that movement and did something else. Similarly, he would have to admit to his student that he was not as skilled a coach as he could be. His ego won't allow him to change.'

Leftism follows along the same lines. No leftist will ever voluntarily, spontaneously come to the conclusion that the basis for their worldview and morality is just flat out wrong. Their ego won't allow it. When you base your entire life, your identity, your morals, your perspective upon one unshakable tenet, can you easily abandon it?
>>
>>74060875
You are just a useful idiot looking at the symptoms, none of the things you bring up explain the sudden surge of refugees entering the european system. There have been wars before but nothing like this in terms of refugee influx.

The truth is that this is engineered migration. The US et al have been clearing the path for some time by eliminating nations around the mediterranean that act like buffers for Europe. This is not a plot by tumblr or any regressive left boogeyman, they are just a vocal minority of useful idiots like yourself.
>>
>>74060875
I don't dispute anything you've said but these are the reasons that leftists are exacerbating the crisis.

But a lot of people who should know better are helping it along too. CEOs, bankers, hedgefund types, billionaires, etc. Basically the plutocracy.

At first I thought it was just for cheap labor, and I'm sure that's part of it, but that's not a complete explanation. Then it dawned on me that they could get rid of welfare, health care, and retirement by using immigrants to bring down the system.

As for the left's motivations, you have it spot on, but they couldn't do it alone without the consent of the power elite.
>>
>>74061552

>useful idiot
I'm going to go ahead and assume that you didn't understand what I wrote and are being a dumbass. Let me put this another way:

Opportunistic non-Europeans found out that they can get into Europe and suckle on the welfare teat by claiming asylum. Word gets out as it becomes more and more popular. Asylum has become a byword for legalized illegal migration, leftists allow it because it gives them a warm fuzzy feeling to accept in 'refugees'. Leftists then no only allow it, but encourage it. Leftists also have no problem with accepting these people from third world shitholes because everyone's the same inside and there will be no trouble.
>>
>>74061936

Can you cite any examples of plutocrats encouraging this? I'm genuinely curious, I don't doubt that what you say is true but I only know about Soros; but he funds just about every single anti-western leftist cause under the sun.
>>
I'm sorta hoping the jews are doing this to piss europe off so much we'll genocide the muslims. After nazi germany we sure have the potential.
>>
>>74062340

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutherland

And Zuckerberg of course.
>>
>>74062202
It's true that leftists encourage it in speech, that's just not interesting. Who is encouraging it in ACTION?

You still do not explain why so sudden an increase of refugees TO EUROPE. People suddenly got much more opportunistic then before? Or someone opened the floodgates.

Leftists do not control EU migration system and they do not control 'regime change' in the mediterranean region.

The world doesn't revolve around 'warm fuzzy feelings' as you believe, it revolves around money & power. And theres a lot of money & power in, for example, the liquidation of public services in Europe.
>>
I know this is a /pol/ cliche, but since the arrival of muslim immigrants there has been a massive jewish exodus across a lot of Europe with them moving back back Israel by the thousands.
Not sure how deep it all runs. Maybe the left have just gone full retard.
>>
>>74057740
You are so stupid. You realize that welfare is put in place and expanded by elites so they can stay in power, right?
>>
File: 1454833469920.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1454833469920.png
142 KB, 415x367
>Sutherland strongly advocates liberal immigration policies and mass unrestricted immigration into the European Union. He is silent on the migration policies of other regions. Sutherland gave his opinion to the UK’s Lords home affairs committee on 21 June 2012 as being (a) that "at the most basic level individuals should have freedom of choice" about working and studying in other countries and that EU states should stop targeting "highly skilled" migrants (and, conversely, placing restrictions on low-skilled migrants). Sutherland also argues (b) that migration is a "crucial dynamic for economic growth" and that this is the case "however difficult it may be to explain this to the citizens of those states". Sutherland’s stated opinions on policy were (a) that "it was fundamentally important for states to cooperate on migration policy rather than developing their own policies in isolation as 'no state is or can be an island'" (b) that multiculturalism is both inevitable and desirable: “It’s impossible to consider that the degree of homogeneity which is implied by the other argument can survive because states have to become more open states, in terms of the people who inhabit them” and also (c) that “the European Union, in my view, should be doing its best to undermine” any “sense of our homogeneity and difference from others”. An ageing or declining native population in countries like Germany or southern EU states was the "key argument and, I hesitate to the use word because people have attacked it, for the development of multicultural states", he added.

> Mr. Sutherland is the United Nations Special Representative of the Secretary-General for International Migration. Appointed in January 2006, he has been responsible for the creation of the Global Forum on Migration and Development. He is President of the International Catholic Migration Commission, as well as member of the Migration Advisory Board of the International Organisation for Migration.
>>
>>74057740

It's really more about turning countries into bubbles of rivaling ethnicities who will never be able to gain independence from the state because they simply won't have enough of a majority to do so. This coupledn with a declined standard of living due to absorbing people who work for much cheaper wages
>>
>>74062881
I'm open to criticism. I'm just trying to make sense of what's going on.

Give me your hypothesis. How does importing millions of non-productive illiterates who breed like rabbits benefit The Powers That Be?
>>
File: mapa-members-1.jpg (116 KB, 594x566) Image search: [Google]
mapa-members-1.jpg
116 KB, 594x566
>>74057740
Fuck sake how many times I need to post this?

Union for the Mediterranean nigger.
It's real , you fund it. They want a mixed population what better way to get it than fuck their ancient cultural sires, civil war and isis them into fleeing g then just letting any old shit skin in.

Why has no one heard of it? Given the member states it shouldve been in the news a fair few times. It's kinda failed in its pretend aim of promoting stability and prosperity
Although when they've finished meat grinding north Africa and tge muddle East those places will be tripping over themselves es for Ever Close Union.

And yes it has a muslim general secretary

http://ufmsecretariat.org/who-we-are/
>>
>>74057740
I would think it is to combat low fertility rate at the same time as increasing cheap labor. Its why the US (both parties) have allowed illegal immigration for so long. But with your insane social benefits system over there, maybe it doesn't make sense, is there such a thing as cheap labor?
>>
>>74062904
It's so thinly veiled...

Once it all goes to shit he'll be like 'the public sector lacks the business competence to deal with all this growth! Let us buy them out we will save Europe!'

Nightmare never ends...
>>
https://youtu.be/MEb_epsuLqA
>>
>>74061494
Exactly.

Only war will end the leftist scourge.

We must have war to sort this all out, and if one of us doesn't start it, then no one will.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.