[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NEWS, U.S HOUSE WILL VOTE ON IMPEACHMENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1-7.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1-7.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
After a couple years of debate, the Republican-led U.S. House of Representatives will officially hold impeachment hearings!
They are considering the impeachment of President Barack Obama’s IRS Commissioner John Koskinen, due to his repeated lying to Congress during the investigations into the IRS’s targeting of tea party and conservative organizations.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-news-u-s-house-will-vote-impeachment/
>>
OH MY GOD
who
the hell
caaares

don't fucking come in here yelling impeachment during clinton investigation season when it's just some fucking nobody IRS dude in a strategically timed political investigation.
>>
>>74057235
Bump ITS HAPPENING.
>>
>impeachment of a literally who

fuck off OP
>>
>>74057235
A bit late for that.
>>
>conservatives flirt with eliminating IRS
>suddenly are targeted by IRS

Republicans are dumber than the Haiti nigger cookie children.
>>
File: 102.jpg (1 MB, 2181x2189) Image search: [Google]
102.jpg
1 MB, 2181x2189
>>74057235
https://twitter.com/WashTimes/status/731191934107176960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://twitter.com/WashTimes/status/731191934107176960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
>>74057336
>>74057361
>>74057417
I care
>>
No one cares burger. Come back to us when it's Obama or Clinton
>>
>>74058061
>>74057336
>>74057417
the fire is rising, what is so hard to understand about that?
>>
>>74057235
>Koskinen
That sounds like some shitty Indian food that gives Anthony Bourdain food poisoning right before he goes on camera and says he likes it.
>>
>>74057235
Oh boy, some literally who IRS guy.

I mean, if it can't be Obama, at least impeach Loretta Lynch.
>>
>i dont know who that is
>that means it isnt important
The donald trump supporters are active as fuck at this hour
>>
>>74057235
welcome to /pol/! a place were actual discussion does not exist!
>>
>>74059147
Koskinen is actually Finnish last name. Go Finland stronk! Woohoo!
>>
File: cash4gold.jpg (155 KB, 1200x775) Image search: [Google]
cash4gold.jpg
155 KB, 1200x775
>>74057235
>Koskinen

Every time.

Tbh senpai this is the first time I have heard of him.

The three IRS officials who were brought before Congress on this issue were Lerner, Miller, and Schulman-- all three Jews, too.
>>
>>74059347
this

it really highlights the level of immaturity of this turboretard user base the election brought to this board.
>>
>>74057235
Are the Republicans fucking around, or can they actually pull off 2/3 in the Senate?
>>
This should have happened when Obama tried to executive amnesty. That was wildly unconstitutional. But now, doing it in an election year, it only helps Hillary by making Obama a martyr in front of the electorate.

But maybe that's their intention.
>>
>>74057336
>>74057417
>being this uninformed and retarded

I loved watching the proceedings live with /pol/ tbqhwy pajamalams.
>>
use to be every week they tried to impeach him. I think it's just how they roll.
>>
Anything actually going to happen this time?
>>
>>74059942
Yeah I guess it's probably just for the presidential elections at this point
the president has no role in impeachment so holding off until after the election wouldn't affect the outcome. they must think it has some political benefit
>>
>>74060940
Obongo and his fellow traitors will try the behind curtains intimidation and it wont work this time
>>
Impeaching him is a great victory. He may not have the fame/power combo of the nigger and old duke, but he's powerful, and he's helped do a lot of financial damage. Good if it happens
>>
>>74057235
>Waited until the 7th year of the presidency and in the very swing of electing the next president to do anything
What a bunch of useless fucking cunts
>>
>>74061045
If I am not mistaken Trump is being audited by the IRS right now and although he has donated to Hillary who was his states Senator he has historically been a Republican. Could be Ryan throwing him a favor for something down the road after their meeting.
>>
>>74059665
every.fucking.time
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.