[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women really hate weak men that much? There are those who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 490x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 490x348
Do women really hate weak men that much?
There are those who claim that women are biologically primed to despise the slightest weakness in a man
>>
>>74056512
That pic is BS. No sane woman or human would blame another man or human for that behaviour.
>>
Women hate anything that doesn't validate their worthless existence. So, yes
>>
>>74056582
>women
>human
Hanz...I
>>
>>74056512
The claim is true. Women fight it because they are brainwashed. If a woman doesn't reproduce she will rot from the inside out.
>>
>>74056582
>sane woman
>>
>>74056650
>>74057822
Is everybody on this board a socially retarded autistic neckbeard?
>>
>>74056512
Everyone should hate weak men, tbf. Fucking betas.
>>
>>74056512
women find beta personalities repulsive. you need to have a great personality or not even good looks can save you.
>>
>>74056512
Women are more biologically prone to be caring creatures this pic is BS and everyone sharing it is bitter and a loser
>>
>>74056512
Women who love weak men are
1) know that they are ugly
2)are ugly
3)want to live off a male who follow her orders
4)take grudge from world for making them ugly in first place by raising childreb are themselves ugly and insecure and feminist
Seriously if you let a feminist women raise your child this world will end.
>>
>>74058040
I don't know your country but I am sure in your country the leader of house is a women. Good for you.
>>
>>74060425
>>74060493
>poo talks about women
>talks about ugly men
this must be b8
>>
>>74056512
>caring what a women thinks when your mum is in hospital from a stroke
This is what makes you a weak man, ignore the Bitch for a week and they'll come crawling back.
>>
>>74060493
As it should be. We have a saying about that. It goes something like: "A man is the head of the family, a woman is the neck that turns the head." A woman's place is in the household, which means she should run it efficiently, but in the end, a man makes all the important decisions. And because of that, the man has to be strong otherwise the woman will overpower him soon.
>>
>>74060627
this
>>
>>74060606
I meant ugly women
>>
Women calls mama's boy those men who refuse to be their sugar daddies
>>
>>74057963

Meme buzzwords aside, he has a point.

Men are trained not to show emotion, and I have personally experienced, as well as witnessed with other men, that women do not like it when men show emotions or express ourselves.

Women hate men so much they don't even want us to have emotions or express ourselves.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.