[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police Brutality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: nog frog.png (121 KB, 802x964) Image search: [Google]
nog frog.png
121 KB, 802x964
1/2

what's up /pol/
i browse this place a lot and have some disagreements with some of yall, but thats cool we're all people different opinions.

that said i dont really like you dismissing police brutality

it IS a thing

the media is fucking us over by focusing on the WRONG cases

Mike brown, sorry to him and his mom but he had it coming. not to say he DESERVED to die or anything of the like, and i can even believe he may not have intended to shoot the cop, but if you try to grab a cops gun from him you're getting shot plain and simple
maybe mike didnt know that, but thats his parents/community's fault for not teaching him that

i dont blame the death on the cops. i blame it on either him or his community (or both)

i can see how on the surface it looks like the media is generally on our side with police brutality

why then though do they highlight the worst possible cases? mike brown? are you kidding me?

they do it on purpose. they pick a case where the brother was OBVIOUSLY in the wrong, blame racism and make whites who may have previously been sympathetic to the cause start getting disillusioned with it

just remember for every mike brown theres a freddie gray. whatever freddie may or may not have done previously, theres something awfully disturbing and suspicious that a healthy man gets his neck broke on the drive to the police station

even if that was just gross negligence, someone should answer for it

and then theres the undisputable brutalities that the media never picks up on at all

i dont mean to say whites as a whole or even most whites are responsible for this

im not pushing some bizarro crap like slavery reparations

im not accusing you of 'stealing' our culture if you listen to eminem

i dont even care if you say nigger (though be careful in saying that still cause not all blacks feel the same way lol)

(continued)
>>
2/2

but please dont ignore this. i know whites just dont experience abuse from their own government the way we do so it may be hard to believe but just look into it, its all being documented by citizens like you and me. beauty of the internet (props to whites for making that ;) )
>>
shut up nigger
>>
File: 1449989335014.jpg (929 KB, 840x3733) Image search: [Google]
1449989335014.jpg
929 KB, 840x3733
>>
Stop turning cities into war zones and cops wont react as if they are in a war zone.
>>
>>74051996
quit your bitching nigger and just let things be
>>
>>74051996
>theres something awfully disturbing and suspicious that a healthy man gets his neck broke on the drive to the police station
>suspicious
So it must have been brutality I guess?
Case Closed.
>and then theres the undisputable brutalities that the media never picks up on at all
How are they indisputable if they aren't even spoken about?
>>
>>74051996
Police are dickheads but they are dickheads that follow orders.
>>
Ask yourself: do niggers deserve rights? If yes, you're a dumbass. If no, then it doesn't matter what police do. Pavement apes are only in America thanks to our good graces. If we decide to kill a few to make them behave, so what? Not like black lives matter or anything
>>
>>74052179
never said i supported the rioting cause i definitely dont

but baltimore is a city with over 300K blacks. lots of us were pissed about it but we knew rioting wasnt a good response.

were there 300K plus of us out rioting? no, most blacks dont do that

and that black woman who blamed white people according to your comic, thats a shame, cause that doesnt get things done. someone in her position should behave more pragmatically and not throw shit around like that

and maybe freddie gray isnt the best example to cite either. something fuckked up happened for sure though.

putting him aside look into the thousands of police brutality against blacks

and not gonna lie, black cops like to beat on black perps. i wont even speculate on why that is.

but blacks in general are receiving a lot of crap from law enforcement from both whites in law enforcement and yes absolutely blacks in those positions too

whites should be thankful their governemnt doesnt treat them like this
>>
>>74051996

Why can't niggers write properly? Low IQ whites aren't this retarded.
>>
>>74052453
look i dont think most police are dickheads
most arent out there shooting people up or even giving them hard beatings

its just the system allows a small percentage of them to do this without consequence

police lives matter and i dont think the entire us police force should be shit on. cause to be honest they deal with some seriously scary shit and the fact is a lot of them are able to do it with reasonably cool heads
>>
If we commited violent crimes at the rate your people do this nation would not exist. Look at your community instead of projecting.
>>
>>74052639
>worrying about proper grammar on a japanese image sharing site
>>
>>74051996
The media chooses dumb cases because it's jew run. It doesn't focus on real corruption like the banking system or surveillance or war.
The problem is blacks are too uninformed to know any of this, and get whipped up in a media induced hysteria over nothing.
Also BLM is soros (jew) run, and you guys believe it like clowns.
>>
>>74052367
>theres something awfully disturbing and suspicious that a healthy man gets his neck broke on the drive to the police station
>suspicious
>So it must have been brutality I guess?
>Case Closed.

no i said it could have even been negligence. can you read?

>How are they indisputable if they aren't even spoken about?

say i went out and stabbed an old woman sitting at the bus stop for no reason
the media never picks it up. but the guy down the street says that was 'indisputably unprovoked aggressive violence'
is he wrong just cause it never ended up on the front page on the jew york times?
>>
>>74052039
were you the guy from baltimore that one time on /pol/

if you are thats cool
>>
>>74052298
kek, i do love johnny rebel
and to be honest i dont really see him as some kind of fire breathing racist, just a guy who was fed up with ultra pc culture, and how easily blacks could manipulate whites into bullshit ideas.

he was intentionally provocative and didnt give a shit about being labeled racist

and i dont agree with everything he said but he wrote some hilarious lyrics

I wanna be white
more and more
so i can bitch at
the nigger next door

10/10 my sides are stil in orbit
>>
>>74053035
nah, im from misssissippi. i live in georgia now though

glad im not from baltimore cause every faggot would be asking me endless questions about the wire

pic related, i saw from a thread the other day, made me kek
>>
File: the wire.png (865 KB, 1504x820) Image search: [Google]
the wire.png
865 KB, 1504x820
>>74053035
>>74053247
pic related
>>
>>74052746
true blacks committ a disproportionate amount of the serious crimes (i dont consider DUDEWEED a serious crime lel) but most blacks arent committing serious crime as most PEOPLE arent committing serious crimes (rape, murder, bashing heads into telephone poles)

but yeah, i cant deny there are more blacks doing the serious crimes that whites
>>
>>74052914
>say i went out and stabbed an old woman sitting at the bus stop for no reason
>the media never picks it up. but the guy down the street says that was 'indisputably unprovoked aggressive violence'
How do we know it actually happened? Why are we meant to believe the guy down the street?
We know low income black areas have a culture that inherently despises cops because they get in the way of their means of income (theft, drugs etc.) so why would we believe them when they say 'dindu nuffin' 'cops be beating us cuz we black'?
99.99999% of the time (and I'm being generous there) the nig got pinched for breaking the law and refused to go peacefully, but also refuses to admit it.
The real question is, are these nigs knowingly lying, or do they literally think there is nothing wrong with all the crimes they commit?
>>
>>74051996
Hardly anyone on /pol/ thinks there is no police brutality. They just don't think it's targeted at niggers and in fact stats prove this. BLM want special treatment.
>>
>>74051996
>>74052039
Hey OP, I wanna let you in on a little secret.

You know why no one gives a fuck about BLM? Because you made it racial. It wasn't just about police brutality, which literally EVERYONE knows exists. It was about "DA COPS BE KILLIN US".

BLM supporters, early on, bristled at the suggesiton that more whites than blacks are killed by cops.

The reason cops are in your hoods all the time is that's where all the crimes and shootings are occurring. That's where the daily 9-11 calls are emanating from.

So fuck off. You poisoned the whole conversation with your blatant racism and "FUCK WHITEY" bullshit.

Come back to me when your movement acknowledges this.
>>
>>74053604
theft is a problem
drugs i dont like but as long as you're not selling them to kids or to people who have kids then i think the cops should mind their own business

theft is a problem though

>refused to go peacefully
>99.99999% of time
sauce?

also define 'not going peacefully'

there are different degrees of that and not every single one warrants a bullet to the head

i would be careful. whites who like to write this off, the government will be doing this to you guys next
>>
>>74051996
Police brutality does exist--but it happens to all races. I ran with a rougher crowd when I was younger and plenty of my old white trash friends used to get their ass beat by the cops when they got uppity.

However, what pisses me the fuck off about Black Lives Matter is that they took a legitimate issue--police brutality--and turned it into something entirely race related.
>>
>>74052592
>whites should be thankful their governemnt doesnt treat them like this

See? There you go. Pretending your treatment is racial and doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you hood niggers are just walking around all day looking for some trouble to get into to.

You don't think cops are brutal as fuck in white meth head areas too?

The """""White people""""" who "doesn't get treated like this" are the ones who DON'T BREAK THE FUCKING LAW AND RESPOND POLITELY AND INSTANTLY TO ALL POLICE COMMANDS. Wow, that's the big ""secret""" to not getting beat the fuck out by police!

And here's the thing that will really blow your mind: blacks and browns who also don't commit crimes, keep to themselves and leave other people alone, and are always polite to police and respond to their commands GET TREATED THE EXACT SAME WAY AS WHITES.

Seriously GTFO ignorant nigger. You just wanna be able to chimp around all over the place with no consequences. Well life doesn't work that way.
>>
>>74053769
im not a part of BLM
i dont approve of the war on police
i feel the politicians and activists lay the race thing on too thick in areas where it doesnt need to be layed on, or even areas that do need adressing they choose dumb examples

so when a serious problem comes up, people ignore it, just like people government killing their own citizens. they write it off, make excuses, no biggie. this thread is only proving my point

BLM has been detrimental to the black community
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 259x168) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 259x168
>>74051996
Police brutality usually doesn't happen unless you're being a dick or stupid

Just be polite and even if brutality happens to you, he'll probably have the dash cam recording assuming he doesn't mess with it
>>
>>74052039
Vote Republican. Jobs not handouts.
>>
>>74053950
>BLM has been detrimental to the black community

Why must there be a "black community?" Do you retards not realize that the entire concept of a black community being separate from the rest of America is a carry-over from segregation? Cut that fucking shit out and stop believing you're "African" first and "American" second.
>>
>>74053950
>im not a part of BLM
>whites should be thankful their governemnt doesnt treat them like this
>>
>>74054017
more and more police stations are getting the body cams

feel like this is gonna help out black neighborhoods a lot
>>
>>74053950
The problem occurred when your movement early on, made it SOLELY about blacks being killed.

More unarmed whites than blacks are killed by police? This is ignored.

I wish so hard we could just pull all police out of nigger neighborhoods and ignore all nigger 9-11 calls. Then we'll see who needs who in this situation.
>>
>>74054302
It's all just a carry over from segregation. That will not be happy until there are two separate police forces--one solely comprised of black cops that are only allowed to police "the black community" and another for the rest of America.

And the irony is that if such a thing actually happened, police brutality would increase in "the black community." Every black cop I've ever spoken to utterly despises hood blacks with a passion.
>>
>>74054455
>That will not be happy until there are two separate police forces--one solely comprised of black cops that are only allowed to police "the black community" and another for the rest of America.

This is the real solution. Right here. Police your own damned communities. Then everything that goes wrong will be your own damn fault.

I can't wait until this happens.
>>
>>74053136
I genuinely don't give a fuck what you like. Fuck off with your bullshit. We don't give a fuck about your problems.
>>
>bored 25 year old NEET
>pretends to be black on 4 chins
>says things people on this board don't agree with
>they're so mad XD
>agree with them on some points and criticize certain aspects of black activists for 'sophisticated' trolling

pathetic
>>
>>74054491
If you've ever watched the protests and was able to filter out all of the chimpouts, that is what they have been campaigning for this entire time.

What they don't realize is that black police are extremely redpilled and have no fucking tolerance at all for the cancer that is "the black community" and the circlejerk of criminality and "snitches get stitches" mentality that it represents nowadays. They get off on beating the fuck out of niggas.

Also, it seems OP has disappeared. I wonder why?
>>
Alright everyone gotta go to sleep.
Thanks for responding
Really not trying to start anything
just think about what i said please
good night :)
>>
>>74055083
I didn't even really read his OP. Now that I go back it seems more reasonable than I first imagined.

I'm just so sick of being told that "you whites have it easy". No we don't. It's the same fucking thing.

If I put myself in a situation with a cop where I was doing the shit these niggers do, they'd shoot me too.

Until they can figure out how to take race out of the conversation, I'm ignoring them.
>>
>>74055305
night man, didn't mean to bite your head off
>>
>>74055383
I agree with OP, but it seems that he doesn't realize that police brutality is an issue everywhere--not just among the black community. It's not always just about them.
>>
>people responding to some 40 year old manchild shitposting in his dying mummy's basement
>>
>>74055056
>>74055689
>there are no black people on /pol/
I'm getting really tired of this meme.
Blacks are everywhere. Remember that.
>>
subtle shilling OP
>>
>>74055305
Good night sweet prince
>>
Whatever happened to that one redpilled black /pol/ack who faced off with anti trump fags?
>>
why did we even reply?
>>
>>74052039
>i know whites just dont experience abuse from their own government the way we do so it may be hard to believe but just look into it
what is ruby ridge? what is waco?
there's plenty of also smaller scale shit where local cops mess with whitey
Follow your own advice and look into it
>>
>>74055305
I hope you don't wake up.
>>
>>74056879
>I don't like what he's saying so I hope he dies!
Grow up. The guys a total nigger apologist but that doesn't mean he should die
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.