[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Clinton had won in 2008, would it be better or worse than Obama?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Pros:
- She's not a nigger. A white is a million times better than a nigger
- She's racist. She started the birther movement.
- Democrats would not go full blown liberal. She was against gay marriage and other liberal policies.
- No Black Lives Matter
- More niggers in prison thanks to the continuation of Bill's 1994 crime bill

Cons
- More wars
- Leftist economic policies
- More illegal immigrants
>>
you forgot

Cons:
Is a Woman

Women have proved to be inconsistent and horrible leaders. No way.
>>
Clinton in 2005 was reasonable.

>Adamantly against illegal immigrants. (Sep 2005)

http://www.ontheissues.org/Hillary_Clinton.htm#Immigration
>>
>>74050905

We probably wouldn't be getting Trump. So I'd say worse.
>>
>>74050905
man they both looked so much younger then
>>
>>74051065

Why would you want a nigger? Thanks to Obama, nigger politicians think they can be president
>>
>>74050905
I think you're touching on something you don't actually realise.

>Against gay marriage and other gay policies
>Leftist economic policies

This seems contradictory to me, and I'll explain why.

It's not that she thought these policies up herself - she's been told what to think in order to appeal to the majority/an outright majority of voters. I don't think at the time of running into the 2008 presidential primaries, she was on the left of economic policy (if anything, her dalliance with union protection/anti free trade has been due to this election, and running for the majority/outright majority of voters again).

But that's just my opinion. I might be wrong.
>>
>>74050905

>she started the birther movement

actually there isn't any credible evidence to back up that claim, but wouldn't be surprised if it were true

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/was-hillary-clinton-the-original-birther/
>>
>>74050905
Honestly, I can't tell. I don't think Clinton would have been as intent on damging race relations and propping up Islam on a pedestal. And some of Obama's other goals.
But she'd bring a whole bunch of different problems. Likely more corruption.
>>
>>74051429

> Likely more corruption.

Probably. Look at Dilma and Kirchner
>>
>>74050905
worse
Obama, at the very least, has some moral backbone...he fucked up but at least he cared enough to try.
Hillary would have handed the country over to the corps on a silver platter
>>
>>74050905
> 8 years ago
Holy she aged bad.
>>
>>74052046
You seem to be under the impression that Obama hasn't gotten exactly the results he has been hoping for.
>>
>>74053849
>Constantly get stonewalled by Republicans
>gotten exactly the results he has been hoping for
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.