[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the United States heading for another civil war? Why or why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1458792649339.png (635 KB, 1486x698) Image search: [Google]
1458792649339.png
635 KB, 1486x698
Is the United States heading for another civil war?
Why or why not?
(pic sorta related, will a President Hillary do something to start it? Much like Obama almost did with the Bundy Ranch standoff.)
>>
>>74047941
Yes, because
>>
>>74048027
FPBP
>>
>>74048027
Because?
>>
File: Olfaithful.jpg (342 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Olfaithful.jpg
342 KB, 1000x1000
>>74047941

I hope so

I don't peg Trump as the Great Hope of the American people. We should simply accept the necessity of an armed revolution and stop putting our future in the hands of others.

Revolution or end up Like Europe. It's our choice
>>
That feel when there are posters here so young, they don't remember Janet Reno.
>>
>>74047941
>She described blacks as being "super-predators"
What's wrong with this?
>>
>>74048100
Because its deemed necessary at this point
>>
>>74048181
I know who she is. What about her?
>>74048183
Nuffins.
>>
>>74048100
Because it will.
I don't know when though.
>>
Bumping originally
>>
>>74048154
>I don't peg Trump as the Great Hope of the American people.

I certainly do.

>We should simply accept the necessity of an armed revolution and stop putting our future in the hands of others.

Before this happens, you need a symbol, a vision, or a memory that commonly unites all of you and that's worth having a revolution for.

>Revolution or end up Like Europe.

You won't end up like us, EU and USA will both end up like Brazil.

Germany will probably end up like Lebanon. Merkel has caused a problem in the middle of Europe that will cripple this continent for hundreds of years.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x943) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x943
>>74048099
???
>>
>>74048250

Janet Reno caused the massacres at Ruby Ridge and Waco. She was essentially Billary's Lavrenti Beria.

All of the things people thought when Dubya pulled the 2000 elections away from Al Gore, all of the bullets we thought we were dodging... it will all come to pass if Hillary wins.
>>
>>74048627

>The Us won't end up like EU
>The EU and the US will end up the same

???

In any case, Trump won't save us. We will need to save ourselves.
>>
>>74048629
First Post Best Post > FPBP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.