[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews that got repilled about their own people by /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: hitlers_jewish_soldiers.jpg (102 KB, 420x630) Image search: [Google]
hitlers_jewish_soldiers.jpg
102 KB, 420x630
I can't be the only one. I never had a deep attachment to my ethnic heritage. In fact, I'm kind of happy to feel free of it, knowing that nothing is lost by abandoning it. An anon said something in an earlier thread, about
>Aryanism is a spiritual and ethnic racial identity, not one of blood
I'm paraphrasing, but that seemed to be the message. Did Hitler believe that Judaism was a cultural, spiritual, and mental condition? Can change what I am? Can I be free of this by seeing the truth of it?
>>
>>74047917
Racial. He'd gas us both friend. Also I have family that died in the Holocaust( or rather we never saw them again after the Holocaust despite coming back to Poland and were never contacted about them again despite knowing where great uncle was in the U.S. So maybe they went on a swimming trip for the rest of their life or something). If you had a jewish grandparent but weren't religious you were subject to Nuremberg. We can never be Aryans and they will never accept us. Be grateful for the death of the white race. Better they go than us.
>>
>>74048171
despite them knowing where my great uncle*
>>
>>74047917
It's also no secret that Jews were able to serve in the military(not full jews however). This was the ONLY thing they were aloud to do. Why would Hitler not let jews die fighting for him? He didn't care about them anyway. We were vermin to him. Even if we weren't practicing.
>>
>>74048171
That's a very fucked up thing to say. It was a war that ravaged Europe and killed many people.

History is written by the victors. I know this is /pol/ and everything and LOL HEIL HITLER but you cannot deny the fact you don't know what happened.

Don't say you want to kill the white race. That is bullshit and makes you worse that anything else alive right now. Even the Muslims in Europe don't want to kill the white race. Half the white race fought Hitler in the first place. Your skin makes us just like all the other whitey's according to everyone else.
>>
File: 1462502992559.png (50 KB, 189x399) Image search: [Google]
1462502992559.png
50 KB, 189x399
I D E A L
D
E
A
L
>>
>>74048435
I never wanted to "kill the white race" until I got on this board and saw how many people would unconditionally kill everyone in the jewish race. I hold no one to any double standard if they think that of me, then I will return the favour. You can say "history is written by the victors" or whatever but the Nuremberg laws said if you had 3 or 4 jewish grandparents you were a jew even if you were a converted Christian. You were vermin. I was vermin. Why you would side with Neo-nazis on this board is beyond me. I have brown eyes, curly hair, look very Jewish, but I don't know about you. You honestly think the people who say Greeks and Irish aren't white are gonna let you join their secret little club if they get into power? No they will remove you with the same contempt they hold for muslims and blacks. Quite literally a month ago I thought I would side with the whites in the event of a war. But after seeing a bit more of their character(atleast the ones on here I have many white friends) I know who's side I'm on, and we're winning. Do you?
>>
>>74048772
Also Hebrew is an awesome language. If you change your mind I recommend moving to Israel for a year. The conservative jews there have nothing against the whites(as I did until recently) and they'll teach you the beauty of what your ethnicity is about(as long as you stay away from Kebabs). The Globalist spawn aren't even jews in the eyes of the Israeli's, but you will be paying for their bad deeds with you life. If you would rather sit there and take it, fine by me but when the time comes I will be backing up my fellow Israelites.
>>
File: 1429328995862.jpg (51 KB, 538x718) Image search: [Google]
1429328995862.jpg
51 KB, 538x718
>>74048772

jews are drinking their own poison.
>>
>>74047917
Judaism is a disease of the mind. It is saying "I choose to live at any cost, at any humiliation." This was because Israel got destroyed and the Jewish people had no home. They had to choose either to be without land or to adopt a new parasitic strategy that takes over empires from the inside out, using pity.

You cannot full separate ideals from the genes that spawned them. You may very well be able to overcome your Judaism, or you may not.
>>
>>74048772
Why are you still here then if you think that way?
To me, your reaction sounds entirely narcissistic:
>these people are enraged at what my people have done, so I want to see them go extinct
Isn't that the same mindset that caused all these problems in the first place? The same disconnection in cause and effect? I've heard a lot of rage and anger at Jews, and I've heard a lot of tinfoil bullshit, but I've learned 1000x more facts that were supressed or lied into oblivion. Our role in the world isn't something I can ever be proud of. In fact, it disgusts me. I don't "look" Jewish, and I don't have a jewish last name. Knowing what I know, I'll vomit if I ever have to admit to anyone outside my family that I'm Jewish ever again. Reading your post makes me gag.

Fuck all of you.
>>
>>74048171
>Jews
>Surviving without the white race

You stupid parasites would be so fucked without us. The rest of the world would kill you in a heartbeat.
>>
>>74049258
>I'm going to support the people who would literally kill me because of my race
Great. If you don't look Jewish that's fine, but I do. I'm fine with making the Globalist pay, but the rest of judea are peaceful people who don't deserve death. If the time comes when I have to choose between the peaceful people of my tribe, and the people who would kill me at all cost to avoid further problems then I choose the ones who accept me as I am and will let me reach my full potential. If you want to go against your tribes self interest that's fine, but don't act like you're anything else but a traitor.

Whites have never treated us with anything but contempt. They always have and they always will. They treated everyone with contempt who wasn't white. Asians, Persians and Arabs, Negros even fellow whites who looked a little different. But whatever, have fun with your neo-nazi friends. When they find out you're jewish I hope they don't gas you to much :(((((

>>74049091
kek.
>>
>>74048772
I was going to be tolerant to your opinions. I am not siding with the inbred, retard, skin head neckbeards that are on this site. There are people on this site that have a long of angst yet a great deal of love that you do not seem to understand or even notice. Of course there is the LOL HEIL HITLER meme and the people who actually support the extermination of the whole race. This site attracts some fucked up individuals, but it also attracts some of the brightest people on Earth. I staunchly believe this. Full of intelligent and angsty weirdos. The same people who, throughout history have moved mountains. Much like the people of your own race.

The savior of the white race is so much more important than the assholes you meet online. These are millions of sweet, humble individuals who didn't ask for this fucked up fate. Its a history over 1000 years old that has created so much and out of spite you want to see it all collapse. What then? You would gloat at the ashes? If this is what you want, I can only call you an evil person. Our fight is based in love. Your's is pure hatred.

>we're winning
No. It just seems like it for the time being.
>>
>>74049525
I'm confident in our ability to build a civilization. I hope you realize Israel is not in line with the globalist. The globalist leftist have done shit to our homeland to that's the same as yours, just not to the same degree. The Globalist kikes have their eyes on a subservient jewish population as well as a white. My alliance is with Israel, not with the Globalist.
>>
>>74049805
I have many white friends and I'm voting for Trump. My alliance is with the Israeli jews and not the globalist. As long as they call for the extermination of all jews I will do the same for whites. Keep in mind I'm on 4chan and I'm gonna meme as hard as the white nationalist do as long as I'm here.
>>
File: 82Iac7l.png (120 KB, 1477x791) Image search: [Google]
82Iac7l.png
120 KB, 1477x791
>>74049710
>I'm going to support the people who would literally kill me because of my race
THEY WANT TO KILL YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE, AND YOUR SOCIOPATHIC REACTION TO IT WHEN IT'S POINTED OUT TO YOU.

I want to ask if you're LARPing right now as a Jewish sterotype, but I know you're not. Fucking unbelievable. And they always ask "do you ever stop and wonder, do you ever wonder what role you played in what was done to your people by everyone they met?"

If you meet someone and walk away thinking "that guy was an asshole", then maybe he was. But if every person you meet throughout the day makes you ask "where are all these assholes coming from?", then it's far more likely that YOU'RE the asshole, not them.
>>
Theodor Herzl (1860-1904), the founder of modern Zionism, maintained that anti-Semitism is not an aberration, but a natural and completely understandable response by non-Jews to alien Jewish behavior and attitudes. The only solution, he argued, is for Jews to recognize reality and live in a separate state of their own. "The Jewish question exists wherever Jews live in noticeable numbers," he wrote in his most influential work, The Jewish State. "Where it does not exist, it is brought in by arriving Jews ... I believe I understand anti-Semitism, which is a very complex phenomenon. I consider this development as a Jew, without hate or fear." The Jewish question, he maintained, is not social or religious. "It is a national question. To solve it we must, above all, make it an international political issue ..." Regardless of their citizenship, Herzl insisted, Jews constitute not merely a religious community, but a nationality, a people, a Volk. /2 Zionism, wrote Herzl, offered the world a welcome "final solution of the Jewish question."/3

Creation of Israel. A solution for the world to solve the Jewish question... But Jews decided to remain parasites on the USA after it was created.
>>
>>74047917
>Jews that got repilled about their own people by /pol/
>Believing memes
>Having low IQ
Are you sure you are Jewish and not some adopted hillbilly failed abortion victim?
>>
>>74049805
I'm half trolling with everything I type. I'm not a jewish supremacist by any means. I'm going to the extreme cause OP is literally autistic for wanting to side with Neo-nazis on this one and not egalitarians or people who don't see in absolutes.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (47 KB, 495x621) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
47 KB, 495x621
>>74050055
>being that predictable
Hitler was right, huh?
The worst part is that none of you are self-aware enough to see it.

I'm officially BTFO.
>>
File: 1444395031234.jpg (290 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1444395031234.jpg
290 KB, 960x1280
Benjamin H Freedman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
>>
>>74050108
>oh just kidding goys, I didn't really mean I'm a jewish supremacist

gas yourself kike

;^)
>>
>>74050031
>>74049990
Oh look this image again. I recommend you look into the history for most of these. I hope you don't just buy into the /pol/ memes of "muh whites we were always so tolerant of everyone". The only reason jews were aloud to coexist in Christian nations is because we're in the Bible. That's it. You seem to grasp the concept that these nations were racially homogenous but fail to realize we were the exception to that rule no one wanted and most people were not okay with.

>>74050055
kek
self hating jews are always a good time.
>>
>>74048171
nice roleplay faggot. of course pol reply to you seriously
>>
>>74049973
Then just admit you want the extermination of those who support the extermination of your own people. I'm doing the same shit homie. That's what this whole thing is about.

I support Israel 100%. I think it is one of the greatest countries on this planet that has, throughout history, has fought against Cultural Marxism. It is even expected that they would support the ethnic Europeans in a fight similar to Israel's fight.

I suppose we are on the same side and we just subtly threatened each other with death like real men
>>
>>74050294
fuck you if you think i give a single fuck about anything else you have to say you sociopathic fuck

tl;dr
>>
File: pepemerchant.jpg (71 KB, 261x328) Image search: [Google]
pepemerchant.jpg
71 KB, 261x328
>>74047917
1/8 Jew here. It's kind of depressing sometimes being a red-pilled mischling. It bothers me severely every now and then but I ignore it and realize that I'm not really kiked considering I never even knew I was a mischling until after I got red-pilled.
>>
>>74050206
Yes, because I look like pic related and I'm pc correcting you. You are a retard. Try 23andme or better yet ask your parents. No Jew could be that stupid.
>>
>>74047917
judaism is a racial/religious supremacy since 2000 years ago (since Talmud) that's the reason why Hitler did what he did; why judaism yes and aryanism no?... and here you realize who is the real scum of this tale. Today Israel can be a mega nationalistic nation but eropeans and americans can't because then they are racists by the jews... They even still promoting muslim immigration but Israel doesn't accept that ridiculous amount of immigrants. They can preserve their culture and weird traditions oh and they can be racists and to say that non-jews are literally cattle and we will be their slaves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9hzW6W4xbw
A jew can preserve their heritage and shit, but the white man can't because then it's called racist.
>>
>>74050274
You're a funny guy. You're one of us wether you like it or not. To the people you side with it's in your genes. That's because it is. But go on hating your ancestry.

I'm not a jewish supremacist but I'm not dumb enough to want to side with the people who(if they don't believe in the Holocaust) would very much like to put the innocent jewish doctors, lawyers, scientist, converts who look funny, and practicing laymen in actual gas chambers.
>>
>>74047917
Being a juden is biological. You can't escape it
>>
>>74050348
Nice. Have fun dude.

>>74050319
I admit that. I admitted that over and over. I also acknowledge that if the people on /pol/ were to rise to power I would have to support the people I previously hated to preserve my race. Its Tribalism 101. Nothing against you, but if you support the people who have stuff against me then it becomes an issue.

>>74050407
>1/8
It's okay we don't want you. either.

>>74050428
I implore every nation to be as nationalist as they want. If you want to exterminate my people that's where the issue arises.
>>
>>74050414
>trying to shame me for not being jewish
I take it as a compliment you sad sack.
>>74050407
Take heart. We're not trapped in a shit identity like the rest of these disgusting demons are.
> http://www.jewishmag.com/158mag/hitler_jewish_soldiers/hitler_jewish_soldiers.htm
>>
>>74049091
>overweight
>flat ass
He can have her, it's just a phase anyway.
>>
>>74050481
>You're one of us wether you like it or not
No thanks satan. I'm not stuck looking like a genetic trainwreck like you are. And obviously, I have a soul, so enjoy your cancer.
>>
>>74050294
Nothing you said contradicted what I posted. Whites aren't any more nonviolent or non-ethnocentric than any other race. Again, the moment Jewish numbers were too numerous in the population is when problems started. A couple disorganized Jews wasn't a problem.
>>
>>74050754
>post a link talking about how under your ideal role you'd bascially be subhuman because of who your parents were

Grade A retard right here.

>>74050414
I've met Arabs smarter than this one, oy vey!
>>
>>74050875
>words, words, words
The squeals of a rat. That's all you have. Sound and fury signifying nothing.
>>
>>74050667
The people on /pol/ would never come to power. I wouldn't support those who wanted the extermination of a single innocent. I feel we can save our planet without killing innocent lives. We have that capability and know-how in the 21st century. And a 21st century rebellion should NOT resemble the bloody, horrific revolutions of the past.
>>
>>74050955
And while you go ahead with those plans, Jews will take over the owner's seat as usual.
>>
>>74050869
I agree. And I say that jews and whites are in a natural competitive cycle, neither is worse than the others. I wish it wasn't this way but I know that when the white people need a saviour they'll look to the most extreme one they can find. I acknowledge this is unfortunate but also realize it's reality.
>>
>>74050667
the jews try to enslave goyim every day since many centuries before Hitler came to power:
They don't want to exterminate people THEY WANT PEOPLE AS SLAVES. what's worse?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9hzW6W4xbw
>>
>>74050950
Hahahahaahah. Okay dude. Have fun hating yourself. I'm fine as I am right now. Come find us in the motherland when you realize that once your best friends find out your jewish genetically they will tear you apart.

>>74050955
Yep. It'd be cool if that could happen. And if the tide goes that way then I'd be glad to join in union with the whites. But history repeats itself, and we both know what the more likely outcome is friend.
>>
>racial fascism
Not even once my friend. That shit always ALWAYS gets too nitty gritty. Culture > Race every fucking day.
>>
>>74050955
So do you prefer slaves?.. the only reason why jews don't do mass murders against goyim is because it's better to keep us as slaves, as cattle. "You don't kill a gentile because it's like to kill your cattle" (Rabbi Ovadia Yosef)... we are here to serve jews that's what most of jews believe.
>>
>>74047917
To be fair many of them were half-jews and saw themselves as German nationals instead of a nation within a nation.
>>
>>74051105
You ignore crucial parts of the video. The goal of Judaism is to be a beacon of light for humanity and to lead people(including Gentiles) into greatness. Our psychopaths just happen to be more cunning than yours, go figure.

Also from day one we were forced into banking and other professions that required playing unfairly in order to be on a fair playing field wit whites. We couldn't really own land, we couldn't work any other job. We were subjugated for much throughout history. Just like every other race was by the whites. Why you think the whites are able to subjugate people over and over( and I don't even mean within their own countries, if they had stayed in their own lands like they ask us to do I would have no issue) and they will procure NO backlash from this is pretty dumbfounding.
>>
>>74051331
> the only reason why jews don't do mass murders against goyim

They did that the second they got that power in the first soviet goverment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTuV8SasMSc
>>
>>74049805
Don't kiss up to any of them you moron. He's beating you in the face with the truth of what he is. Stop being a good goy masochist idiot and pay attention. White guilt clowns like you are what enables this stupid shit. Wake the fuck up.

t. Mischling Judelein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
>>
File: eigthjews.jpg (805 KB, 2104x1596) Image search: [Google]
eigthjews.jpg
805 KB, 2104x1596
>>74050754
We're in good company.
>>
>>74051308
If you separate race and mental ability/predispositions and capacities, then you can do that. Otherwise, you have to compromise on race. America was close... It made every man an individual, separated from family but still with God. Then people had to fuck with the God thing, then they made it a race thing that a person had basic self-interest.

The globalists want control. They want slaves. These are real scumbag Jews.

Then there's the nationalist and 'true Jews'. The former would be worthy adversaries in battle, maybe. National war. I'm all for war between separate Volks. The latter would probably be always suspected and watched that they might try to corrupt the society again.

Anyway, the way this world is headed is not pretty. You can't fully separate culture from genes, America basically tried that. Culture doesn't mean anything without the qualities of its performers.
>>
>>74051586
kek.

>>74051561
This is literally no different than white supremacist on this site who think their the superior race and want to subjugate everyone else. There is no difference but cause it's jews their bad. Stop trying to take a moral high ground. We're the same as you. Also the "don't like work" thing is retarded. Hard work and education is stressed about in the religion.
>>
>>74051559
Well, they are actually the most mass murderers of all times, but I meant what they actually believe: "it's better not to kill the goy but use it as cattle."
>>
>>74051655
We both know once the globalist are out and you come for the innocents(Israeli's) we're done for.
>>
>>74051521
Not all jews think that. Obviously there are a big group of people who actually wants goyim as slaves, don't you think they try to do any thing to finish their goal?
>>
Ok, how about this.

Jews stay in Israel and don't go ANYWHERE FUCKING ELSE. Nobody wants you. You want to be alone, that's fine. Stay with your tribe. Defend against palistinians trying to move in. But don't you fucking move an inch. Stay in Israel AWAY FROM THE REST OF US.
>>
>>74051998
Yep. And a lot of whites KEPT people as slaves for a while( not that this was exclusive to them by any means). My point is that you try to take the moral high ground while being guilty of the same crimes. I'm not saying jews are morally superior but whites are also far from that as well.
>>
i'd say i'm pretty redpilled
i think most stormfags are degenerates, tho
and your conspiracy theories are fucking retarded
but yeah, liberal diaspora kikes are shit
>>
>>74052007
Fine by me. But are you gonna let OP join your sup3r s3cr3t club when you find out he's a dirty kike?
>>
>>74051914
That's your own damn fault for supporting the globalists every step of the way. You're doing it in this very thread by cheering for the death of whites when only a small minority of whites who will be arrested in their own countries if they speak their mind want you dead.
>>
>>74052126
Kek. Come on man, don't you know? The Stormfags are gonna let OP join their super secret club?
>>
>>74052205
>claims to be red pilled
>will abandon his own people
absolutely haram tbqh. diaspora liberal confirmed
>>
>>74052136
>That's your own damn fault for supporting the globalists every step of the way
I have never done anything to support them other than shitpost in this thread to show OP how much of a retard he is. My parents are liberal secular kikes and it drives me nuts. You would never differentiate between the innocents and the perpetrators Atleast most wouldn't.
>>
>>74052291
>Atleast most wouldn't.
Maybe 1% of whites are even aware of what Jews have done to them. The majority are indoctrinated to the point where they practically worship them.
>>
>>74052276
It's funny cause Liberal jews are the ones who loathe Israel the most.
>>
>>74052133
I don't give a shit about 'le whyte power nashunal identuhtee'. Jews are too hardheaded and self indignant to integrate peacefully anywhere they move besides their homecountry. The first sacking of Jerusalem and the tragedy therein, plus the diaspora of Jew slaves from Egypt, and the trials of the Book of Maccabees should have warranted you people stay in your place. Israel belongs to the jews, I agree. But that is as far as it goes. If OP has internalized the self-gratification that modern judaism instills, then he should be in Israel with the rest of you. If not, then he can go about as he pleases.
>>
File: antongrafvonarcoaufvalley.png (33 KB, 220x290) Image search: [Google]
antongrafvonarcoaufvalley.png
33 KB, 220x290
>>74050754
This guy was a WWI vet half-Jew who assassinated Kurt Eisner, the commie kike leader of Socialist Bavaria. He gives Mischlinge like us hope.
>>
>>74052315
When the whites need a saviour they will look to the most extreme. This is something that is relevant to all races throughout history.
>>
>>74051213
Perhaps. I can't help but strive to reach perfect equanimity. You do not have control of the sinister members of your race. I don't either. Anonymity keeps us from knowing for certain, but I hope we won't ever meet in a nasty situation.

>>74051331
We are not cattle. We are humans. We have to conduct ourselves as such. If certain people conduct themselves discordantly, we must deal with the problem. If they do not, they mustn't be harmed. Their race cannot be a factor. We need our will to coincide with the will of the outside world (those who are not us) so we can be successful. It is those people who will compose our ranks.
>>
>>74052358
>Jews are too hardheaded and self indignant to integrate peacefully anywhere they move besides their homecountry.
So could they practice their religion freely or not?
>>
>>74052462
What does religion have to do with anything? The problem with Jews is an ethnic one. The majority of Jews aren't particularly religious if at all.
>>
>>74052394
You too friend. Nothing against whites.
>>
>>74049830
ah but you'd still never aid the interests of a goy

shoo kike
>>
>>74052502
Modern day jews are how they are because they don't wanna be shoa'd. If you remove the globalist without blaming the tribe then everything would work itself out. It's not like we all get a memo from Soros every week about what the next step in the conspiracy is.
>>
I'm not too stupid to recognize the genius of the Jewish contraption. I see how intertwined Jews have become in western civilization. I almost admire their ability to capture the pity of millions. But I don't want it in my fuckig country any longer. It is a deception and a fraud. It is a lie that has been perpetuated beyond redemption. You wield your influence to control and harnass the unknowing. You try and wrap yourselves ever tighter around the necks of the misguided.

No longer

Get out and go to Israel

Stay there

Don't come back
>>
>>74052594
>ah but you'd still never aid the interests of a goy
Would you ever aid the interest of anyone else besides the whites if given the opportunity to pick and choose? How about the blacks?
>>
>>74052519
Nothing against hook nosed kikes either, buddy.
>>
>>74052394
You are cattle if race means nothing. Every little detail about you is significant. This is what's fundamentally human, at least to me. I won't selectively ignore patterns or blind myself - that is inhuman. Animal.

My problem is I can't go back on the blue pill. Not that I really want to, but even if I did.
>>
>>74052462
IN ISRAEL

JUDAISM SHOULD STAY IN ISRAEL

ETHNIC JEWS SHOULD STAY IN ISRAEL

THE JEWISH RELIGION IS ONE THAT FAVORS ONLY THE CHOSEN FEW JEWS. YOU HAVE HAD YOUR CENTURIES OF PITY AND WASTED THEM. NOW GO. BACK. TO ISRAEL.
>>
>>74050667
>It's okay we don't want you. either.
I figured. I never got muh kippah.

I'll admit, hardcore WNs probably wouldn't be happy with me, but I'm very white and have nothing but white interests in mind. I feel like in a white revolution most average white folks wouldn't focus too much on "muh purity" but would would chase out unrepentant practicing kikes, Mudslimes and niggers. I've seen plenty of 23andMe tests where random white people get tiny Ashkenazi percentages.
>>
>>74052623
>I'm such a special snowflake I see the jews for what they are! Look how cool I am guys! I see in absolutes yet accuse the jews of doing the same thing!
>>
>>74052609
Jews have always done what they are doing now. It's why they were Shoah'd in the first place, and many times in the past.

Jews are an extremely ethnocentric and nepotistic parasitic minority without their own homeland (or were until recently, and even then most of them aren't in Israel). When you have them frolicking around in your country they inevitably take over everything and start subverting society in order to advance themselves and protect their interests.

You could convert every Jew to Christianity and their behaviour would continue. It's an ethnic problem.
>>
>>74052683
Kek. Agan I'd gladly join with you guys but I wouldn't betray every member of my own people.

>>74052725
Tyrone you're kinda late on those billions of dollars we need to fight off Kebab. Need a better deal or Bibi is gonna wait till Trump gets in and gives us even more than Obama ever would! After all, he does have a "beautiful jewish baby"
>>
File: 1463183183101.jpg (43 KB, 641x491) Image search: [Google]
1463183183101.jpg
43 KB, 641x491
>>74047917
>Aryanism is a spiritual and ethnic racial identity, not one of blood
Literally the same as saying that gender is a sexual identity, not a biological reality
>>
>>74052771
Whites are always right huh? You truly have the moral high ground! Innocent member of our tribe were NEVER victimized ever!
>>
>>74052771
>You could convert every Jew to Christianity and their behaviour would continue. It's an ethnic problem.

Eh, I don't know about 100%. Most kikes probably yes, but most of them convert to marry goyim because they aren't really big fans of other Jews.

Take my great-grandfather for instance. He suffered through the maltreatment of his own strict Orthodox Jewish family for eloping and marrying my Irish great-grandmother. He never was really particularly interested in or fond of Jewry, he preferred blending in and going about his daily life.
>>
>>74052992
I don't see any whites living in Israel subverting all its institutions and poisoning it from within.
>>
>>74052766
I only speak truth, you irony-obsessed snake. You see everyone else as inferior. I see you as cunning. You see hate towards you and your people and that festers in you, makes you hate everyone else even more.

I say go to your home and do not interfere with others, and they will not interfere with you.
Go away.
>>
>>74052771
Here let me try

>Whites have always done what we stop them from doing now. It's why we need to do this to them in the first place.
>Whites are an extremely ethnocentric and narcissistic, violent and psychopathic majority. They are never satisfied with their homeland and would rather subjugate and impede on others cultural development, whatever that may be.
>You could tell every white about his past misdeeds and his behaviour would resurface itself. It's an ethnic problem.
>>
>>74053027
Well of course you have some Jews that aren't subversive or parasitic. I mean that if you convert every Jew to Christianity and they identify as Christians, they're still going to engage in ethnicity based parasitism and subversion.
>>
>>74052887
It's your fight. You pay your own way. No more sucking the lifeblood from others. If you can't survive in the world you create, then you die. You ask for your home, you live in it or die.
>>
>>74047917
shill thread, sliding discussion of the election and vote fraud and global political happenings

can spot these by hovering mouse of user ID
>1 post by this user
means its a shill
>>
>>74053131
>Whites have always done what we stop them from doing now. It's why we need to do this to them in the first place.
What are you stopping them from doing now? Shoah'ing you? You can't really complain what the host does to a parasite. Fuck off to your own country and leave us alone.
>Whites are an extremely ethnocentric and narcissistic, violent and psychopathic majority. They are never satisfied with their homeland and would rather subjugate and impede on others cultural development, whatever that may be.
Whites are the nicest, least ethnocentric people there ever was. If you want any proof of that, just compare how much success your ilk have had in western countries, even before the total Jewish takeover. There were purges but Jews were always heavily over represented. And of course now Jews are destroying whites with mass immigration from the third world. Do you see this happening in Israel, Africa, Japan? The Jews are certainly trying it in Japan but it isn't working. This is because Japanese are more xenophobic and ethnocentric.
>You could tell every white about his past misdeeds and his behaviour would resurface itself. It's an ethnic problem.
What the fuck does this even mean? It has no bearing on the statement you twisted.
>>
>>74053057
I don't see whites as inferior. On the contrary, I see them as the greatest race with large numbers that make them extremely dangerous. I also have nothing against blacks and would gladly let productive ones live in Canada seeing as they're already here. I see it as a competition between the two most cunning races. Have we not always been in competition with each other? I don't mean us, I mean EVERYONE. Including whites with whites and semites with semites?
>>
>>74053137
True, if you converted all Ashkenazim to Christianity they would still behave that way.

The Bobby Fishers, Benjamin Freedmans and Jews that aren't fond of Jewry and engage in self-goyification definitely do exist, however they are anomalies.
>>
File: pureblood gf.png (234 KB, 1563x557) Image search: [Google]
pureblood gf.png
234 KB, 1563x557
>>74047917
tfw white natioonalist 1/4 kike
>>
>>74053305
We were aloud to live in your countries because we were in the Bible. Nothing more. If we had been another race that didn't give into the Christianity meme we would've been banned, just like all the others. Nothing wrong with having an ethnocentric tribe desu.
>>
>>74053379
Man, I thought I was the only Mischling. I feel you bro.
>>
>>74053306
I don't have time or want to compete with your tribe. You live in your land, I live in mine. Stay apart. I want nothing to do with you. You have only ever eroded the fabric and dignity of the countries you inhabit. Wreak your devastation on your own people, not mine.
>>
>>74053379
nigger
>>
>>74053457
>Nothing wrong with having an ethnocentric tribe desu.
Nearly your entire entire race disagrees when it comes to any tribe but your own.
>>
>>74048171
>Be grateful for the death of the white race
have fun when a world overrun by tolerant muddsl becomes increasingly tolerant to jews.
>>
>>74053486
I'm okay with this as long as we can nuke the middle east.
>>
>>74053586
Agreed. The saudis must die.
>>
File: pepesuicide.jpg (16 KB, 369x398) Image search: [Google]
pepesuicide.jpg
16 KB, 369x398
>>74047917

>Mfw I'm 50% African and about 5% Jewish according to 23andme.
>>
File: 1463248532975.png (4 MB, 1920x2099) Image search: [Google]
1463248532975.png
4 MB, 1920x2099
>>74053305
You said conspiracy theories abound. What are the most common conspiracy theories and where are the best resources for learning about the Jewish history? Pic related, is it legit?
>>
>>74053586
You are not okay with it. You are living in Canada and have been defending Jewish parasitism the entire thread while arguing that it is natural and good. This is how Jews operate. They make a statement and then backtrack from the statement without ever acknowledging that it was ever stated.
>>
>>74053535
I was trolling in that post cause OP is a literal retard who thinks Neo-nazis will accept him. Can I not meme because I'm jewish? Oy vey, ANOTHER shoah!

>>74053525
>all jews are the same
>>
>>74053658
I said nearly. Nearly every single Jew supports "multiculturalism" because they benefit from it, but then change their mind when it comes to Israel. This is true even of Zionist Israelis that don't consider themselves globalists.
>>
>>74053648
I am okay with it. I've mentioned several times in the thread I would be willing to join in unions with my fellow canucks and burgers if they are willing to let us co-exist. I have denounced the globalist as well. I simply stated that you do not have an overall moral high ground which I stand by.

My whole point is to show the OP he's retarded if he thinks the majority of anti-semites would accept him if he denounces his "le ebil heritage"
>>
>>74053732
Nope. Israeli's think you guys are fucking retarded for letting these people into your country.
>>
File: 1463264327368.gif (3 MB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
1463264327368.gif
3 MB, 280x200
>>74053268
>1 post by this user
try again genius. also, try highlighting my ID and scrolling. Fucking rocks for brains. Not everyone is obsessing over the fucking election as if we have Harry Potter powers to force Trump to win. If you unironically believe in meme magic you need to be euthenized before you breed
>>
>>74053784
>if they are willing to let us co-exist
You are not willing to coexist. You are an ethnocentric, ethnic minority living within a country that does not belong to your ethnic group. You are inherently incompatible and will engage in parasitism without even thinking about it.
>>
>>74052695
I am not talking about the blue-pill anything. Of course race exists but human value stays the same. We must value the importance of our people over those of others but to deny those other people the intrinsic value given to them by God or Logic, or simple advanced biology, we are not any better and will not make our new society any better from it either.

If drastic measures need to be taken in the distant future, we will take them no questions ask. We will fight brutally but in the hearts and minds and on a battlefield if we have to but we can't lost track of the end goal. This is a homeland for Europeans to live safely. This is the ultimate goal. We can do this like decent, respectful human beings. We don't need to build anything on innocent blood. Only the Muslims that want that. That is why they are our enemies.
>>
>>74053873
One again, and I will repeat
>all jews are the same

Here let me try again!

>You are not willing to coexist. You are an ethnocentric, ethnic majority who will colonize and plunder any land you can get your hands on. You are inherently incompatible and will engage in parasitism without even thinking about it.
>>
>>74053948
*engage in predatory behaviour
>>
>>74053948
Every ethnic group will colonize and plunder enemy nations if it is profitable to do so. Whites are not unique in that. And plunder and colonization is not parasitism. It is predation.

Whites are absolutely willing to coexist with Jews - fuck off back to Israel and let us cut all your national parasitic connections and we'll support you as long as you act the proper ally. But you aren't willing to do that. Israel is as parasitic as any globalist.
>>
File: EUROPE.png (873 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
EUROPE.png
873 KB, 960x540
>>74053908
>We can do this like decent, respectful human beings. We don't need to build anything on innocent blood.
How white are you, snowflake? Why is this dopey idealism so common with western Europeans? Its as common as manipulation is to kikes, and violence is to sub-saharan blacks.
>>
>>74054052
>We'll coexist with you I swear! I mean we didn't do that with every other race ever but I mean, come on! How can you doubt a white man!
>>
>>74054062
Kek. So OP, did all these people telling you you will NEVER be aryan in this thread change your mind or are you still completely and utterly deluded?
>>
File: 1458178232261.png (621 KB, 698x3299) Image search: [Google]
1458178232261.png
621 KB, 698x3299
>>74054052
You can't win in a conflict where on side is fully comitted, and the other side is only partially so. It's why Hitler lost. Learn from history. They don't have humanistic ideals, that a white vice, and they'll exploit it all the way up to your defeat. Just like Churchill and the zionists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0
https://youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
https://youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
https://youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
>>
>>74054117
Every single fucking nation has gone to war with every single fucking nation if it is profitable to do so. Whites are not some evil bogeyman, and the other ethnic groups wouldn't allow you to live amongst them and rise to the highest ranks.

We are in the current year and Israel is more useful as an ally and outpost in the middle east than it is as a target for plunder.
>>
>>74054215
It doesn't matter that I can't be Aryan. I don't care what I am, as long as I'm not part of what a stinking turd you are. You're disgusting. If I have to spend the rest of my life speaking against you, waking these dopey white kids up to what you are, I will. I don't give a shit what I am and what I'm not. I'll be nothing, as long as I'm not you.

Literally subhuman.
>>
>>74054220
>Hitler wasn't fully committed
Hitler was a drooling retard cyrpto-kike. You will NEVER be aryan. I guess you think if you ignore that fact they'll accept you. Have fun being gassed while we remove kebab in Israel and eventually be comfy af.
>>74054226
Agree with this. I never said whites are "le ebil boogeyman" but neither are jews.
>>
>>74054503
>neither are jews.
Your actions speak otherwise. You are offered with a nice deal that benefits you greatly but refuse it under the pretense that we'd kill you all if you took us up on it. Projection, much?
>>
>>74054355
>It doesn't matter that I can't be Aryan
>I'm not a-anything, n-no I'm not a j-jew.....
>M-maybe if I just keep attacking him my words will start to sound like an argument.

LITERALLY diaspora jew confirmed.
>>
>>74054355
This is an Aryan spirit. Suffering death before a humiliation.
>>74054220
Pity indeed is the downfall of European men.

If new Jew trials come, I have a feeling it will be the last trial. Likely, Israel will blow up the West with nukes. Probably piss the world off after that.
>>
>>74054563
>Your actions speak otherwise. You are offered with a nice deal that benefits you greatly but refuse it under the pretense that we'd kill you all if you took us up on it.
After years being subjugated in white nations we have a healthy distrust. I don't think thats right. But do you have a distrust of negros in case their violent? If they all promised to not be savages(cause a lot of them are good people just as a lot of jews are good people) would you take them up on it? If you would, I apologize. It's the same thing with the jews. We know you promise not to subjugate us but even though a lot of you probably wouldn't the irrational globalist don't want another shoah.
>>
>>74054700
>subjugated in white nations
What? You lived "peacefully" with us as parasites until the locals got tired of you and did a purge. This continued because your behaviour never changed. Jews were never subjected to slavery by people in Britain, or France, or Germany.
>>
>>74054779
>What? You lived "peacefully" with us as parasites until the locals got tired of you and did a purge. This continued because your behaviour never changed. Jews were never subjected to slavery by people in Britain, or France, or Germany.
Couldn't work in any career other than banking and were second class citizens. Made fun of our traditions and religion. I mean whites are always right! There's no room for nuance when it comes to the wrongdoings of my tribe!

Atleast I can admit what the globalist are doing is wrong. You're not even willing to admit that the whites may have treated jews unfairly bad in the past at all.
>>
>>74054889
Oh, the horror. You were second class citizens in countries that were not your own. And yet you were still able to rise as high as prime minister in places like the UK, and control entire key industries like banking.

When will we see an Arab Muslim prime minister of Israel?
>>
File: wandering_jew_b.png (162 KB, 406x500) Image search: [Google]
wandering_jew_b.png
162 KB, 406x500
>>74054889
Jews are eternal aliens. They have no right to anything in lands that aren't theirs, and yet they expect everything. Hence, they invent ideologies of equality, and use other races as proxies to push their own advantage. Civil rights for blacks was just an excuse to write laws and invent privileges for Jews. No Jews has a single right to anything in a land where he is a guest. To be allowed to do banking and profit is a gift, considering Jews were owed nothing, and yet here you are speaking as if you were wronged. This is why Jews are called parasite.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 110x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 110x177
This thread is amazing.
>>
>>74054982
>second class citizens in countries that were not your own
Doesn't change the fact that when you tell people over and over "no no, you're not as good as us!" eventually they'll get tired of it and want to rise up. If there was a moral equal playing field to begin with I doubt we would be having this conversation
>control entire key industries like banking
We weren't aloud in anything else and Christians weren't aloud in our fields.
>UK prime minister
Wasn't jewish. Wasn't practicing atleast. If he was practicing he would've never made it to Prime Minister.
>>
File: 1462726873307.jpg (481 KB, 1510x1067) Image search: [Google]
1462726873307.jpg
481 KB, 1510x1067
Even Israel was a fucking GIFT, considering the Holohoax is a fucking lie. Jews make nothing, but demand everything out of some delusion that God decreed everything their property.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0
>>
File: benjamin_disraeli.jpg (279 KB, 1035x1461) Image search: [Google]
benjamin_disraeli.jpg
279 KB, 1035x1461
>>74055283
>UK prime minister wasn't Jewish
Disraeli wasn't Jewish?

lel
>>
>>74055284
It was a gift even if the holocaust had actually happened. How did the Jews repay that gift? Terrorism against western diplomats and people. The election of those terrorists to high office in Israel.
>Doesn't change the fact that when you tell people over and over "no no, you're not as good as us!" eventually they'll get tired of it and want to rise up.
If you don't like their policies you should leave. Again, Western Europe was not your land anymore than China was. Whites were not obligated extend equality to undesired minorities.
>>
>>74055018
>Hey guys let's treat these people like subhumans! No, no, that won't inspire malice and hatred towards our tribe inevitably.

>>74055284
Self hating jews are honestly completely and utterly fascinating.
>>
>>74055413
So Western Europeans were obligated to allow all ethnic groups into their country and give them full rights and privileges of the native populations? And if they don't do this, they deserve all sorts of punishment and destruction, even after they start discriminating against themselves and in favour of those minorities in the future?

Does Israel do this? Did the ancient Jewish homelands, whether in the middle east or Khazaria?
>>
>>74055388
Not practicing, no.

>>74055410
Nothing wrong with equality. We were undesired just like you said. You never liked us. So just as you want to conquer other tribes, now that we have a homeland and strength the globalist want to finally have their turn. I don't think it's right, but that's the reality and that's their reasoning.
>>
>>74055410
>If you don't like their policies you should leave
If I don't like who's policies?
I should leave where?
Are you telling me to leave Israel?

>>74055413
>self hating jew
You guys are like robots, spontaneously manifesting every angle your little hamster wheel brain can conceive to try to manipulate me. I'm sure you're smart enough to tell I feel nothing by it, so you're doing it compulsively. That's at least equally as fascinating I imagine, from my point of view, as I am to yours.
>>
>>74055559
I forgot to quote the Canadian Jew, the green text and response wasn't directed at you, only the first line.
>>
>>74055559
kek. I think the Israeli said it best. You're so red pill you betray your own people. Again, as stated many times in the thread these people will never accept you. You are literally the stereotype of the self hating jew.
>>
>>74055558
>Nothing wrong with equality.
People desire homelands full of their own people, not multicultural blobs. This is rooted into basic evolutionary psychology. There is everything wrong with equality. If Jews want to be first class citizens they should live in the Jewish homeland. I wouldn't expect to become prime minister of Israel, nor to control half their industries.
>>
>>74055674
>Again, as stated many times in the thread these people will never accept you
I don't require it. The fact that you keep mentioning it only indicates that it's what motivates you. I take "self hating jew" as a compliment, but keep repeating it if it builds your ego.
>>
>>74055639
Okay so how about this. I denounce the sins of the globalist! I want to pave the way for a better Ashkenazi race and I convert to Christianity! What now?
>>
>>74048171
No, fuck you. You must lead by example. I'm going to help the white race anyway I can and when it comes time to get gassed I will only beg for a merciful death. We have fucked civilizations for too long. its time to put an end to the cycle.
>>
>>74055749
I don't want Askhenazi Christians any more than I want lots of black or hispanic Christians in white countries.
>>
>>74055756
There have never been gassings, and there are no gassings coming. Just bullets and bombs.
>>
Nobody despises commie kikes more than right-wing jews.
>>
>>74055733
So you WANT to be gassed! Okay schlomo whatever you say.

>>74055717
Will you go back to Europe and leave the Natives here then? Let them have their homeland? If you agree then I think we've reached a mutual agreement on what races should do.
>>
>>74055756
>>74055823
cucks right here everyone. Get a look at these cucks

>>74055842
100% correct
>>
>>74055847
We defeated the natives and took their land, as many civilizations have done so in the past. This land is ours now.

There is a significant difference between two groups going to war with one another and one group living in another's home and parasitizing them.
>>
>>74055816

Jewish converts are just as good as any christians. some of the motivations of jewish people is inherently related to their perspective of heritage. to be coy, being a jew, makes you a jew.

This is why I don't believe in racial jewishness.
>>
>>74055914
Ok, but seriously, all shitposting aside.
Why are you on /pol/?
Is it sadism, masochism?
What do you get out of being here?
>>
>>74055955
Jewish parasitism stems primarily from their ethnicity and ethnocentrism, not their religion or culture. The culture simply bolsters it.
>>
File: Hey-Rabbi-antisemitic-cartoon.jpg (137 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
Hey-Rabbi-antisemitic-cartoon.jpg
137 KB, 454x600
>cuck jew
>>
>>74050667
Or you could just move to Israel if /pol/ comes to power. You know, the place you're supposed to be right now.
>>
>>74055955
>>74056015
Trust me, there is definitely a genetic component. My mother is half Jewish, from Ukraine. My father was from Oslo. I'm a quarter only, but I've met full Jews in my family. Its almost like an invisible beam passes over you from their eyes, they can sense you're not one of them, and you can feel it too. You never connect on anything. This clown we're talking to is a perfect example. Its like watching sharks swim in tanks, so single minded on specific things.
>>
>>74056015

ethnocentrism is symbiotic with religion and culture though. It doesn't just bolster it, it's half of the mechanism that perpetuates it. remove the religion, you integrate with a different group.

It isn't immediate, but it happens within the course of a few years, because what distinguishes you then, racially speaking, loses its potency.
>>
>>74055923
And as I stated: Our subversion is our version of plunder and conquest. Back to point A: Jews are not morally superior or inferior to whites we just go about conquest in a different way since we always lacked a homeland.

>>74055978
for the memes.

Until a month ago I thought "omuhgawd what horrible jews we've been" but then I realized the real point of the board: embracing your tribe. So I decided to do just that. I'm not gonna bend over backward for the people who want me out of this country when I've personally done nothing to them like you do cuck.

>>74055955
See if more white people were like you I might convert to Christianity.
>>
>>74056178
>embracing your tribe. So I decided to do just that. I'm not gonna bend over backward for the people who want me out of this country when I've personally done nothing to them
I can respect the logic, but you have a massive character flaw in that you can't contextualize it with knowledge of what Jews have done historically. I think you pick your side because you don't have a choice; Jews are too different to ever be part of anything else but other Jews. Whites can pass between tribes. Even asians can. You're the fucking eggplant.
>>
>>74048171
"In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race—and that does not imply contempt for other races—is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilisations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilisation to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them." Adolf Hitler (13th February 1945)
>>
>>74056158
With some, sure. Just as there are fully Jewish religious Jews that oppose global Jewry. But the majority will still act in an ethnocentric manner, and when you're a minority that equates to parasitism.

>>74056178
>And as I stated: Our subversion is our version of plunder and conquest. Back to point A: Jews are not morally superior or inferior to whites we just go about conquest in a different way since we always lacked a homeland.
You do realize that you just admitted that parasitism and subversion is the Jewish evolutionary strategy, yes? That is how you succeed and propagate. And then you complain when whites don't completely hand over the keys to the castle.
>>
>>74056134
Oh you're only 1/4? Why didn't you just say so goy. Of course you aren't one of us. Not self hating just your average stormweenie.
>>
>>74056321
1/4th isn't Jewish enough?
I didn't inherit it through my mother?
Do I have to be at least half?

Fucking dumbass.
>>
>>74056321
You're Ashkenzi, so you're a fucking mudpie of genes by definition. Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>74056273
>I think you pick your side because you don't have a choice;
Ding ding ding! Maybe if you had caught that the first time I posted this in the thread at the beginning when I said I can't side with the whites cause they'll know I'm a jew by taking a look at me then you wouldn't of been so confused. If I had a choice I'd side with the whites. Seeing as I don't, I'm merely doing what any other low ranking tribesman would do.

>>74056288
I was talking about jews not chinks.

>>74056300
I'm not complaining that whites don't hand over the keys to the cancel. Oy vey my whole point was that no one can take a moral high ground on this issue. No shit thats been our strategy. How could people with no homeland remain this long if not for SOME type of evolutionary strategy?
>>
File: 1457490717170.jpg (302 KB, 797x600) Image search: [Google]
1457490717170.jpg
302 KB, 797x600
>>74056178

>See if more white people were like you I might convert to Christianity.

:)

I came here a couple years ago, and for a while I was hardcore antisemitic because of all the EU bullshit that wrecked havoc on my foundational liberal beliefs, which caused me to immediately latch onto the ideas that best explained and numbed the pain I felt of that dissonance.

If you're feeling struck by all the anti antisemitism and your reaction is to embrace your heritage, then I think that is a good result. Especially if it keeps you from feeling hate and frustration.
>>
>>74056373
If you aren't jewish enough for the birthright trip you ain't no jew.
>>
>>74056568
I don't feel hateful and frustrated. I have nothing against any race senpai. My parents have our black singer friend visiting right now he's a sweet dude, super great person. I'm simply meming cause I'm on /pol/ and that's what everyone does.
>>
>>74056542
>Oy vey my whole point was that no one can take a moral high ground on this issue.
Of course I fucking can. Whites have never destroyed Jewish homelands and stolen all their shit. We have however given them homes in our lands and even allowed them to control significant aspects of our society despite their being foreigners. And that was before they took over, out of the goodness of our hearts.

This continues in the modern era. Israel was given to you, and you repaid it with terrorism directed at western officials and people. With false flag operations. With political and cultural subversion. Whites have never done anything like this to Jews. The closest thing is purges of parasites (by your own admission) in our own lands.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. Never have truer words been spoken.
>>
>>74056542
>How could people with no homeland remain this long if not for SOME type of evolutionary strategy?

It is interesting isn't it? All the way back to Babylon Jews were retaining their heritage just as much as today.

>>74056740
> I'm simply meming cause I'm on /pol/ and that's what everyone does.

nah I get you
>>
>>74056542
Yeah, but if it was blindingly obvious in this thread, and in all the memes and jokes made on this board, whites are by nature trusting, naive, welcoming pushovers. Why would you conclude that they won't accept you, when you live in a world where whites bend over and shit themselves to virtue signal and prove that they're universalist and inclusive and judge people based on character? That's the context I'm saying you're blind to. They welcome you with open arms, then you turn around and exploit or shit on them. Even the ones here who hate you, you're just riling them up and cementing the sentiment with your shit. How can you think Israel or Jews would survive if it truly came down to war between jews and the world?

You cant see the role you play in the hatred people develop toward you. Reread the thread and take care to look for it; you're a charicature of an arrogant kike.
>>
>>74056783
Whites have destroyed the homeland of many other races and completely destroyed their culture and heritage. You have no moral high ground bud, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

>le j00s did 9/11
fucking kek
>>
File: 1450179043845.jpg (172 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
1450179043845.jpg
172 KB, 640x600
>>74056923
>destroyed the homeland of many other races
Nigger detected.
>>
ITT: Whites getting BTFO by jewbro
>>
>>74056884
>but why is he shitposting? On 4chan of all places?!
I don't say these things in public. If it comes down to it, I'll probably fight for my homeland(America) in some sort of war as long as I AM welcomed with open arms as you say.
>>
>>74056740
Quite honestly, I am a part of the groups you don't like. I see it as my grandfather in the Waffen SS saw it. The Jews who have ACTUALLY committed crimes should be hung. The Jews who are pacifists should be allowed to take their possessions and go to their home (Israel), I see no honour in killing innocents for being associated with the more poisonous of their kin, it is also not German. Yet what I have witnessed from both sides in this thread is that the Jews and Whites almost act as if one is an immovable object and the other an unstoppable force.
>>
>>74056923
I was actually referring to things like the lavon affair and the USS liberty, but yes, Israel was heavily involved in 9/11 and the recent wars in the middle east have been fought largely for Israeli interests.

>Whites have destroyed the homeland of many other races and completely destroyed their culture and heritage.
The difference being that they declared war and made good on it. And they've only destroyed the natives and some literally whos. It's not like they destroyed Africa or India or its people.

But getting back to the actually relevant point, Whites never went to war with the Jews or destroyed them, instead they welcome you. Then you backstab us. And you claim that because we went to war with other groups, not even your own, it is justified.
>>
>>74056884
I'm also not a practicing jew and didn't even celebrate Chanukah this year. I only became more interested in the culture in the past couple months and I'm learning Hebrew.
>>
File: 1461853839453.jpg (109 KB, 644x928) Image search: [Google]
1461853839453.jpg
109 KB, 644x928
>>74047917

Sure mate. As long as you don't roll with the jewish supremacists and are a good human being, I consider you white.

The best thing you can do is call out the supremacists and fight them yourselve, because you, as a jew have more power and your word carries more weight and people can't just call you a nazi and end the conversation.

The world needs more people like you.

People need to stop forcing their fucking ideologies on everyone and let others just be free in their own country.

Bless you and have nice day.
>>
File: dumpster_fire.jpg (39 KB, 358x500) Image search: [Google]
dumpster_fire.jpg
39 KB, 358x500
>>74057074
>as long as something something conditional if i feel like it
You wouldn't even fight for Israel I bet. If that was your character, you'd be there now. You're just some fat fuck slob who shitposts on /pol/ when /r9k/ and /b/ are slow. Its sad. You have no principles. If you went to Israel you'd get shitcanned by 6'3" /fit/ Sabra jews who grew up on settlements.

>>74057192
>didn't even celebrate Chanukah this year
who the fuck celebrates that meme holiday anyway, it's like Saint Patricks day for American potato niggers
>>
>>74057138
This is Jew vs Jew, don't ruin this unique wildlife experience with your moderation.
>>
>>74052957
Its a divisional context to attempt to undermine our racial pedigree's importance.
>>
>>74057448
Just thought I would add input, but is interesting, I have never witnessed the divide between different types of Jews, quite intriguing.
>>
jews were and still are a patsy
luciferians are what control everything, they gave hitler the money, hitler warned all the successful jews in advance why?
because jews weren't and aren't the problem
ruling families and hidden organizations are going to see to the end of the world
>>
>>74057297
Kek. I'm a personal trainer and I'm taking the LSAT next month, suck a dick goy. If it makes you feel better I was considering going to Israel and fighting for the IDF after I finish my degree.

Also practicing jews celebrate Chanukah you fucking kike
>we welcome you with open arms
>oh really? well then I'd like you join you then
>LOL JK FUCKING KIKE POTATO NIGGER GET REKT FAT FUCK GO BACK TO LE /B/

>>74057154
>We made an arbitrary declaration of war that makes it right!

Here's my point: We wanted to be on the same playing field. We would have died out if we had not done the things we did because we weren't on a level playing field. We did what's most crucial for the tribes survival.

>>74056843
It really is peculiar. I'm glad you're not like OP who thinks every jew who fucks around on /pol/ is a "super srs zionist"
>>
File: disgusting.gif (3 MB, 415x212) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.gif
3 MB, 415x212
>>74057650
>im a personal trainer with a 2 foot dick and BMW and a former Navy SEAL and I'm about to go to law school
topkek faggot, jesus you're new af
>>
>>74057154
Also we totally stole Christian kids and sacrificed them. Just like there were real life witches!
>>
>>74057650
Chanukah is a made up American holiday. The only people who celebrate that shit live in New York and Los Angles.
>>
>>74057739
>n-n-new fag
>argument? um.. what?
>>
>>74057650
>We wanted to be on the same playing field. We would have died out if we had not done the things we did because we weren't on a level playing field. We did what's most crucial for the tribes survival.
You could have at any point banded together and made your own nation, as every other ethnic group has done. Instead you chose to be global parasites. European nations were chomping at the bit to help make an Israeli homeland a reality. The British eventually did just that. You repaid it with betrayal and further parasitism.
>>
File: 1458083397585.png (8 KB, 812x732) Image search: [Google]
1458083397585.png
8 KB, 812x732
>>74057808
moron
>>
>>74057829
Our numbers we're to small to do that. Never defended what the globalist did. I just said they aren't representative of the conservative jews such as myself who hate them more than you because they inspire all the hate against us.

>>74057800
Okay I also missed Yon Kippur and Passover. Every practicing jew I've met celebrates Chanukah. They just don't think of it as a big holiday cause it's not.
>>
>>74057983
>Our numbers we're to small to do that.
What is modern Israel?
>>
>>74057829
Well, yes. But they would have been rekt very fast if they tried forming an army in a host nation. They knew they'd be completely extinct trying that. To be or not to be...
>>
>>74057867
I get it. It's just not funny
Calling someone fat is the lowest form of insult there is.
>>
>>74057983
Its not even a REAL holiday
>we godda remembuh duh MACCABEES!
>DEM MACCABEEEEEES!!
>Oyyyyyyy Veyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
>>
>>74058050
Only to a fatty

;^)
>>
>>74058024
And now they aren't. I agree that the globalist need to cut the shit. I also agree that the U.S.'s relationship with Israel should be symbiotic and if the U.S. is going to aid Israel they should be getting more out of it or cut the shit as stated above.

My point is: any wrongdoings done in the past were(as it is now) mostly survival tactics by a select few of the community who(because as you said we were very ethnocentric) we refused to dismiss( which I do not agree with). Conservative kikes like me hate the globalist because they're ruining Europe while inspiring anti-semtism and will eventually come for Israel too.

I agree the globalist need to be put in ovens
I do not agree that jews are completely incompatible with Western nations
I also do not think every jew has a deep seeded agenda to destroy you.
>>
File: dr_dredel.jpg (524 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
dr_dredel.jpg
524 KB, 1000x750
>we wuz Maccabees
>>
>>74058060
It's small but I thought I might need to point it out to a proto-jew like yourself.

>>74058083
grr
>>
File: 1456827077331.jpg (63 KB, 459x457) Image search: [Google]
1456827077331.jpg
63 KB, 459x457
>>74058050

>Calling someone fat is the lowest form of insult there is.

having been raised by women, one being anorexic and the other overweight, I appreciate this.
>>
>>74058217
See, there's a clear difference here: I'm willing to accept that it's all water under the bridge and let all the Jews live in Israel and let them have a Greater Israel ten times the size or larger if they act the part of good allies.

Meanwhile, you have been saying in this thread that if Jewish parasitic control is ever broken all Jews will be shoah'd so you have no choice but to go along with the scheme, and that whites destroy everything they come into contact with.

This is, of course, just a pretense, even if you doublethink yourself into believing it at times. The real reason you believe this is because you would lose mastery in a fair relationship. You would be forced to conduct yourself in a civil manner.
>>
File: 1442334438757.jpg (353 KB, 616x693) Image search: [Google]
1442334438757.jpg
353 KB, 616x693
>>74057983
>I just said they aren't representative of the conservative jews such as myself who hate them more than you because they inspire all the hate against us.

Is this why Soros is hated by Bibi?

>pic is obligatory
>>
File: jesus.jpg (75 KB, 358x479) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
75 KB, 358x479
>>74047917
It's okay, just remember to apologize. His hands probably still hurt like hell.
>>
>>74058266
ok, i apologize. Relax, you’re mishpocheh, mesugener.

;^)

Just bantz.

Crossfit really works though. Flip some tractor tires, get some kettlebells, walk for 20 minutes everyday to get your heart rate up. You'll get /fit/ quick.

>>74058467
>why Soros is hated by Bibi?
Bibi hates Soros because Soros is being the Jew Hitler described in mein Kampf. He has a messiah complex, Bibi is an extreme pragmatist autistic perfectionist about his job and Israel.
>>
>>74058401
I was meming cause I thought the OP was actually jewish and wanted to joint he neo-nazi brigade. I've denounced the globalist several times already, including in the last post. If you choose to ignore that then I can't do anything.

I don't really think we disagree with each other about what needs to be done about the globalist as you think....

>>74058337
np broski. Were you fat? I just mean it's a super petty insult, to throw around on the internet. I'd rather berate the persons character.
>>
>>74058632
join the* and *as much as you think

>>74058586
I've never gotten into crossfit. Found normal weight training effective enough.
>>
>>74058632
I never said I wanted to join shit. I was posing an existential question about race. Aryanism was fanously an "ethno-linguistic" conception of race. Jews have a blood/lineage conception of race. The latter often gets projected onto the former, but it's not accurate. You came in to shitpost, not to play the philosopher.

>>74058711
weights are good, just add a tiny bit of cardio if you want a lower weight.
>>
>>74058467
Bibi is hated by Soros cause Soros is a kike. Bibi is a jew. There is a difference. I'm pretty sure Soros is secular as well. Nearly all the globalist are. They just hide behind the jewish identity.
>>
>>74058632
You are apparently American, you said it was your homeland, yet your flag is Canadian. But you identify primarily with Israeli Jews and seemingly dislike most of the Jews in Canada/America.

You are not of the nation you occupy. You are a parasite. We cannot have peace in the same country, only as separate countries dealing with each other. When the West is ruled by whites again, when the rules discriminate in favour of white men instead of imported foreigners and parasites, and they have fled back to their true homelands, then we can have peace and even friendship. But we are inherently incompatible within the same borders.
>>
>>74048171
Shut the fuck up. Hitler wasn't Aryan either.
>>
>>74058632

Nah I've never been fat. I mean I'm not in shape but at most someone would call me skinny fat, though I do have more muscle than average. the shit just pisses me off because I've seen how much self image can effect self worth, and considering they are women they're biologically programmed to be more effected by body image.

>Bibi is hated by Soros cause Soros is a kike

lol I didn't know jews had the nigger vs black man issue too.

Globalists have to be secular IMO and liberal. the perspective of liberalism requires it.
>>
>>74058755
>I'm paraphrasing, but that seemed to be the message. Did Hitler believe that Judaism was a cultural, spiritual, and mental condition? Can change what I am? Can I be free of this by seeing the truth of it?

You were asking if you could be free of your jewishness and implied you wanted to be aryan. I thought you were actually jewish which if you were, would've been a retarded question to begin with if you were familiar at all with the Nuremberg laws which stated Jews were vermin, racially.

And :(
I'm not fat I'm a powerlifter.
>>
>>74058822
>You are apparently American, you said it was your homeland, yet your flag is Canadian. But you identify primarily with Israeli Jews and seemingly dislike most of the Jews in Canada/America.
As stated many times in the thread my allegiance to Israel is done not by choice, but because that is where I am pigeonholed into. You just exemplified exactly why I side with Israel in that post. You would never accept me here even if I loved the country.
>>
>>74058931
I was trying to set a conversation about the principle that race could be in part based in values, or a matter of choice. I wasn't too specific I guess, but that was the context I had in mind. i didn't say
>can I be a nordic aryan masterrace too
That was how you chose to twist it, so you could have an angle to TALK ABOUT GENOCIDING GOYS. I don't think you've retracted that yet, which is still monstrous and insane. not that anything here can ever be believed 100% at face value, but you sound sincere.

that's fucking insanity bro.
>>
>>74059044
>You would never accept me here even if I loved the country.
You are incapable of loving the country. And there is nothing wrong with that. I could never feel at home in and love Israel, or Japan, or Russia, not as an inhabitant. Only from the outside.
>>
>>74058909
Yeah. Israeli's verse liberal jews. Most Israeli's know that the modern American jew community is secular and hate the fact that their actions are the catalyst for anti semitism world wide.
>>
can someone please repost that "Anon, you RUINED Chanukah!" story?
>>
File: IKYeuxz.png (22 KB, 829x402) Image search: [Google]
IKYeuxz.png
22 KB, 829x402
>>74059259

nvm, found it
>>
>>74059164
I was born in America. I've been to Israel for 10 days in my life. Once again you pigeonhole me and then wonder why after being repeatedly told I'm something decide to go along with what I'm told I am, if not just to piss you guys off?

>>74059100
OY VEY GAS THE GOYS KIKE WAR NOW
No you wanted to be "in le master race" and hoped to get the approval of /pol/. You posted a book about Hitler which implied you meant his "aryan" definition. Besides, one day of being on this board and you will quickly say that the "race is a social construct based on values" is BTFO at every chance people get( as it was in this thread for the most part)
>>
>>74059291
this kind of shit was why i shut my facebook down.
couldn't take listening to family members talk about retarded shit. didnt want them seeing me talk about hitler dindu nuffin. couldn't stand people after the redpill started working.
>>
>>74059381
You were pigeonholed by your genes, not by myself.
>>
>>74059381
STILL DOING IT.
CONSTANT HAMSTER WHEEL.
CANT STOP LYING LIKE A DIRTY FUCKING KIKE.

see this shit anons?
its fucking GENETIC.
this faggot cant stop.
>>
>>74059416
>You were pigeonholed by your genes, not by myself.
Oy vey.
Well fuck you faggot cause I'm moving back to America after I finish school cause I love my country and I'm voting for Trump so eat a dick.
>>
>>74048171
>Be grateful for the death of the white race. Better they go than us.

Fuck off.
No one would even be trying to destroy you in the first place if you'd just put a stop to all your silly shenanigans.
>>
>>74059417
Care to explain what I lied about anon?
>>
>>74059545
I was memeing friend chillax and read the rest of the thread.
>>
>>74059620
This is classic Jewish tactics.
>>
>>74059692
>shitpost on 4chan
Ahhh the classic jew.
>>
File: BXW7T20.png (130 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
BXW7T20.png
130 KB, 612x792
Anyone ITT thread who hasn't read Mein Kampf, nomatter what race you are, fucking READ IT. You're doing yourself a massive disservice in life not doing so. This faggot kike leaf is just the tip of the iceberg. Take it from this quarter kike mudrace, read that shit and thank me later. It's one of the best books you'll ever read.

>https://nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/adolf-hitler-mein-kampf-ford-translation.pdf
>>
>>74059740
>Try to argue for my tribe using logic and analogy with other races as well as denounce the current misdeeds the higher-ups commit.
>LOL FUCKING KIKE READ MEIN KAMPF MEIN NIGGERS
>>
>>74048171
Know it's shit post. The kike is a shifty rat, that likes to take the form of other races by racemixing, even making up names and languages to sound local. All for scheming how to destroy and enslave their goyim host nation, where ever in the world it might be.
>even fucking choina

Bants aside, most kikes are whiter than my pale ass due to living in shitroop so long. It's really the religion and world view that is the problem.

Also lately I've redpilled some people, and see how they take it. Some joke about it and call me nazi(for keks here), others knew, some are quite shocked. The funny thing is, then I tried two mudslimes, one random, one I know. Both of these did already know about shit like soros and ofc that Hitler was Right...
>not implying mudslimes shouldn't be gassed too
>>
File: 1461584258530.jpg (91 KB, 441x536) Image search: [Google]
1461584258530.jpg
91 KB, 441x536
>>74059852
Tell me this isn't EXACTLY what he's fucking talking about. I rest my case.
>>
>>74047917

Getting here late but yes he did. He got on quite well with Zionists and had an agreement with them that the German and Jewish peoples were unable to live together and Jews should be deported to Palestine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
>>
>>74059852
>>Try to argue for my tribe using logic and analogy with other races as well as denounce the current misdeeds the higher-ups commit.
You argued that there is no moral difference between whites going to war with another group on another continent and taking their land, and Jews being allowed to live in white lands and even given control of certain industries, then stabbing whites in the back and seizing control to propagate yourself. That is the logic of the Jew.
>>
File: 1431901585766.png (42 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1431901585766.png
42 KB, 625x626
>>74048171
nice try i almost took it
>>
>>74047917
are you at least half jewish?
>>
>>74048772
>How many people
You stupid m8. A better thing to look at is what percentage want to kill EVERY jew. It's a minority here. Also don't forget people just say stuff for the lulz.
>>
>>74059939
I argued that the past misdeeds done by jews were survival measures and had we been on equal playing fields from the start none of that wouldve happen. Im arguing it's morally right for the jews to want to live just like the whites want to do. I'm arguing that pigeonholing people no matter how gracious you are, always builds up contempt. I stand by what I said. Whites use brute force to maintain their lands while jews use the intellect. I say the moral difference between these two methods of survival is negligible. I stand by all these assumptions.
>>
File: i1.jpg (3 KB, 105x140) Image search: [Google]
i1.jpg
3 KB, 105x140
>>74050762
He's an Israeli, that pic is shooped.
>>
>>74060158
A quarter, via my mom's side.
>>
>>74060088
Greece you owe us money.

>>74060167
I was saying shit for lolz m8. I thought OP was a jew(he isn't by jew standards) and he wanted to be "le aryan master race", which if he knew about the Nazi's position on jewishness was a dumb question to even pose.
>>
>>74060180
And that is why we hate you. You are incapable of seeing any morality beyond "Is it good for the Jews?". There is a fundamental difference between warring with foreigners and backstabbing your gracious hosts. Not just in terms of honour, something Jews can never comprehend, but that in one is being done to an enemy and the other to someone who has helped you immensely.
>>
>>74060180
>Im arguing it's morally right for the jews to want to live just like the whites want to do.
IN ISRAEL. You have no rights, historically, anywhere else. That's the crux of the problem; historically, jews fail to see outside that box. They arrogate to themselves equal standing wherever they go, then express ambivalent commitment to the country where they do this. Go to Israel if you want to demand rights. Nothing else is really yours. Its not a complex concept.
>>
>>74047917
Judaism = dumb religion for modern Christians. You have to enslave religious people to work for country, else they 100% going to betray your country and follow Israel. All Hitler did is train those retards to work for his side.
>>
>>74060303
>We're sooo gracious we're gonna let you live here only because you're in the Bible!
You seem to be saying that the jews should've rolled over and died. You guys had every right to kick out if you wanted to. And you did, great job. Contempt between the two races has now been built up which contains tensions that are unsaid but immensely high. We did what we needed to so we could survive. Until we coerced you into equality you always thought about things in terms of if it's good for the whites. My point: All races are guilty of this line of thinking.

I get you would of rather us be like niggers or the Arab jews in our development with no money for education or property or making a name for ourselves. But as long we we exist we want to lead or be on par with the leaders not followers. If you have an issue with that so be it.

Maybe if we weren't constricted to banking we wouldn't have an empire, We'd be like every other goy in a career.
>>
File: mischling_Milch.jpg (16 KB, 250x359) Image search: [Google]
mischling_Milch.jpg
16 KB, 250x359
>>74060270
>which if he knew about the Nazi's position on jewishness was a dumb question to even pose.
Correcting your bullshit would be exhausting, but its a chance to educate these anons.

>A large number of former Mischlings rose to high rank: 2 Field Marshals, 15 Generals, 2 full Generals, 8 Lieutenant Generals, and 5 Major Generals. Former Mischling were Nazi party members – 4 were full Jews, 15 were half Jews and 7 were quarter Jews.

>Goering took Milch’s mother’s affidavit to Hitler. In 1935, Hitler accepted the mother’s testimony and instructed Goering to have Dr. Kurt Meyer, head of the Reich Office for Genealogy Research, complete the paperwork. On 7 August 1935, Goering wrote Meyer to change Milch’s father in his documents and issue him papers certifying his pure Aryan descent. After the war, according to one Goering’s interrogators, John E. Dolibois, Goering was proud of his action to help half Jew Milch remain in Luftwaffe…. Milch became a Field Marshall who ran the Luftwaffe – in charge of planning, production and strategy.
>>
>>74060588
Whites had no obligation to allow any foreigners to live within their lands, just as Africans had no obligation to allow Chinese into Africa.

Whites let you in out of the goodness of their hearts and let you fulfill special roles. You repay it with betrayal when we were not enemies. Had we been enemies we would have killed you at our borders and not allowed you to live with us.
>>
>General Helmut Wilberg
>>
>>74060303
Also the times we were expelled for blood libel are retarded. They're about as legitimate as the "witches" back in the day. But I guess false accusations of blood libel were justified to?
>>
File: Half –Jew_General_Zuckertort.jpg (16 KB, 225x335) Image search: [Google]
Half –Jew_General_Zuckertort.jpg
16 KB, 225x335
>General Johannes Zuckertort
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.