[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany to spend #106.2 billion on refugees over 5 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: refugees_welcome_0[1].jpg (212 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
refugees_welcome_0[1].jpg
212 KB, 955x500
>BERLIN (AP) — Germany's federal government expects to spend 93.6 billion euros ($106.2 billion) to support refugees over the next five years, weekly Der Spiegel reported Saturday.

>The Hamburg-based magazine cited a finance ministry document that predicted the annual costs would rise from about 16.1 billion euros ($18.2 billion) this year to 20.4 billion in 2020.

>Much of the money would go toward basic benefits, housing support and language lessons for asylum-seekers, but the overall amount also includes spending on efforts to fight the reasons why people flee their home countries and seek refuge in Germany.

>Finance ministry spokesman Juerg Weissgerber declined to comment on the figures but confirmed that federal officials were in discussion with representatives from Germany's 16 states about the cost of supporting refugees. They are aiming to reach an agreement on sharing the cost by the time Chancellor Angela Merkel meets state leaders on May 31.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-germany-spend-106b-refugees-over-5-years-131633528.html

GERMANY, YES!
>>
File: SavioroftheWest.png (2 MB, 1584x1138) Image search: [Google]
SavioroftheWest.png
2 MB, 1584x1138
>>74046474
Trump's gonna cut all aid to the EU if they try to pull this shit. Thank God Trump came along just in time to unfuck the west. If all the non-americans are curious as to why we're so excited over Trump, now you know. And yes, he's said he plans on doing these things.
>>
>>74047489
Hopefully Trump cuts ties from the EU completely. As far as I'm concerned it's all a third world shithole full of sandniggers, shitskins and AIDSkrillex liberals.
>>
>>74047604
>As far as I'm concerned it's all a third world shithole full of sandniggers, shitskins and AIDSkrillex liberals.

Friendly reminder this is how 90%+ countries view America.

There are more literally more niggers in America than people in Australia.

lmao @ ur life
>>
>>74046474
you guys are too stupid to understand how economy works.
>>
>>74047862

Are you an Algerian prince?

Because I would be interested in helping you hide $1b USD.
>>
>>74047952
i think you're thinking about Nigerian Prince.
there are no Algerian scam prince going around
>>
>>74046474
that is insanity, they could rebuild syria with that money, twice
>>
File: hurrrrrr.gif (287 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
hurrrrrr.gif
287 KB, 200x200
Fucking lol. Just kill yourself already Germans, your country and legacy are gone.
>>
>>74048025
>there are no Algerian scam prince going around

That's exactly what a scammer would say.
>>
>>74048025

why are all the algerians rapists and murderers? Whats wrong with ur disgusting shit country?
>>
File: 1398888495893.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1398888495893.gif
982 KB, 320x287
BLACK HOLE SUN

WON'T YOU COME

AND WASH AWAY THE RAIN
>>
File: australian intelectual.jpg (9 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
australian intelectual.jpg
9 KB, 236x330
>>74048144
>>
File: muslim repellant.jpg (77 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
muslim repellant.jpg
77 KB, 650x366
>>74048433

I giggled
>>
>Germany will de destroyed by 2020
Wew lad, we just saved ourselves from having to pay the denbts
>>
>>74048495
thats some brit tier teeth you got there
>>
File: merkelrainbow.jpg (75 KB, 482x536) Image search: [Google]
merkelrainbow.jpg
75 KB, 482x536
Germans are fiscally responsible, they said
>>
>>74048025

You can't fool me.

I know all about your scams and schemes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
>>
>>74049014
>You'll never own 100 different colors of the same jacket
>>
This number will only go up.

Also they want to force unemployed people over 60 onto vastly reduced pensions that nobody could live on. Native Germans are having their social benefits cut to zero.
>>
>>74048095
>that is insanity, they could rebuild syria with that money, twice
only after invasion
>>
>>74046474
Pig’s head found outside German chancellor Angela Merkel’s office
Police patrol discovered the animal’s head outside Merkel’s constituency office in the Baltic sea town of Stralsund
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/15/pigs-head-found-outside-german-chancellor-angela-merkels-office
>>
>>74049411
source on this one? If they really do this people will get even more angry and old voters will flock to the AfD.
>>
>>74046474
Nice stimulus the Germans injected into their economy i bet the EU rules on deficit spending allow this as well.

Day of the rope can't come soon enough.
>>
>>74047721
>australia
>>
What does the German news TV say about this?
>>
>>74051517

>40% chance you're a shitskin

yes 'Australia' is an insult right Jamal Ramirez?
>>
>>74050433
When was Cameron last in Germany?
>>
>$100 billion.
Lmao that's 2.5 x Syria's GDP.
These guys will be living like KANGS.
>>
Do you honestly believe that the Germans have no plan to benefit from this situation?
Do you believe that they are doing this just because they are ''cucked'',good-willed or simply morons?
Are you this naive?
>>
File: projection.jpg (29 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
projection.jpg
29 KB, 490x333
>>74047604
>As far as I'm concerned it's all a third world shithole full of sandniggers, shitskins and AIDSkrillex liberals.
>>
>>74051956
kek
>>
Germany as a nation is dead.

Germany is now just a conglomerate of corporations.

Wealth will keep it together just as wealth keeps the USA together.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.