[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to miss Obama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 800x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 800x741
I'm going to miss Obama
>>
File: 1389144202806.png (548 KB, 988x764) Image search: [Google]
1389144202806.png
548 KB, 988x764
We all will

Just wait until Hillary is elected
>>
>white bread: the president
>>
Yeah I'm going to miss feeling progressive because we have a black guy in office. After he leaves, my "progress points" will drop to a meager 140. I could let a black guy fuck my girlfriend to get it back up to 190 though.
>>
>>74044810

He's staying in DC you infant
>>
File: 1452583593709.png (270 KB, 804x964) Image search: [Google]
1452583593709.png
270 KB, 804x964
>people shit on him under their political agenda but in reality because they are infuriated at the black man being president
>no real arguments against his policies other than "he's a damn liberal" or "he's ruining the country"
>has been a compromiser
>gave us nice me me's
>>
>tfw Trump makes America great again we all get jobs and families and /pol/ dies
>>
>>74044810

He's gotten pretty decent. Learned to just keep his mouth shut for the most part and stopped trying to usher in racial utopia. I think he realized what scum his fellow niggers are. lol.
>>
>>74045796
Yeah nah my wife couldn't get rid of 4chan.

Or my waifu.
>>
>>74045627
>>no real arguments against his policies other than "he's a damn liberal" or "he's ruining the country"
>>has been a compromiser
obamacare was a FUCKING FAILURE, under no circumstance was that a good idea. sure it helped with the bullshit the insurance companies pulled but anything else cannot be justified. He also pulled out of iraq and afganistan without finishing our objective leaving those countries along with syria yemen, libya pakistan and whatever civilian he droned on. Also solely responsible for ISIS and then refuses to name islam as a threat to western society considering the monsters it created.

ruined race relations by budding his nose in, calling trayvon his son

TPP and letting these companies exploit immigrants while also allowing them to move their profits overseas to avoid taxes

doesn't care for individual choice regarding gay marriage, makes it federally mandatory effectively shutting down the debate

also a hypocrite for crying about 12 schoolchildren while continously droning kids halfway across the world, and going limp wrist in front of castro for christs sake

obama became president because he was black
>>
>>74046306
obamacare was a fucking failure? kill yourself... getting millions of people some form of medicare in-itself is a fucking accomplishment you fucking barbaric faggot
>>
>>74046673
>getting millions of people some form of medicare in-itself
at the cost of mandatory healthcare for everyone else, effective driving up their premiums
>>
>>74046837
no system is perfect kid, go ahead, lets hear your all great plan to ensure people are insured in healthcare

fuck off, the far right indoctrinated you and many others to think that obama is a failure but you do not realize that he will be hailed as a very decent president in the future, unless you stick by your constituents and listen to the constant bullshit spewn towards you
>>
>>74046910
wait so first it was >its not a failure barbaric faggot
then it's >no system is perfect kid, nothing personnel

>lets hear your all great plan to ensure people are insured in healthcare
>if you think this singer is bad let me hear you sing
>if you think this cake is shit go bake something better
>if you make any assessment in quality you have better made something better in comparison because otherwise you're wrong
go fuck yourself how can you defend something like that, even Obama made fun of it

>fuck off, the far right indoctrinated you and many others to think that obama is a failure
but he is, look at the facts he cares more about looking likeable and cool then making this country a better place, his correspondence dinner reeked of that. Im also not indoctrinated unlike what your condescension persists
>>
Obama is just a figurehead his "policies" dont matter because they were never his they were the product of his handlers/advisors. If you think hes smart its just because he is prepped well to answer questions.
Trump will win the election for two reasons
1: He is very charismatic and confident
2. He is a republican and america just had a democrat for 8 years America always flips parties especially when things are "bad" because the average idiot blames things on the last guy. Notice the slogans Change/Hope of Obama and then make America great again of Trump.

Hilary wont win because shes corrupt no one likes her outside of her party shills and most people know shes a liar. She is a horrible representative for America while Trump really is presidential material
>>
>>74047572
this has nothing to do with trump or hilary, are you a shill or bad reading comprehension
>>
>>74047384
>what is right-wing obstruction
>what is checks and balances (that tie into intentional republican obstruction)

you are dumb as a fucking nail if you think it is his fault that he was unable to do most of what he wanted to do
>>
>>74046306
>Pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan without finishing our objective

Did the Americans even have an objective? You got the oil. McDemocracy was a retarted objective.
>>
>>74047791
was it right wing obstruction that he caused ISIS to happen right under his watch

or enabled the race riots of 2014-2015

or hindering 2nd amendment rights by making it harder to buy a gun through unnecessary bureaucracy

or when he instituted massive surveillance programs and continued the patriot act even after saying he was against it during the campaign trail

or when Obama instituted NDAA which allows government officials to detain at will

or when Obama used the military to assassinate citizens

or when he got involved in british politics threatening not to trade with them if they left the EU

stop blaming republicans on obama's screw ups
>>
>>74048013
>You got the oil
who said something about oil bitch you cookin?

nah but we were there because he had weapons of mass destruction which were chemical weapons and he used them on his own people. when we left we were not suppose to leave the country in such a sorry state that ISIS would have a reason to exist
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.