[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow /pol/ack brethren, I come to you in need of your wise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 1891x1079) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87 KB, 1891x1079
Fellow /pol/ack brethren, I come to you in need of your wise advise.

>be me
>meet a qt3.14 through a friend
>recently broken up with bf a few months ago
>get talking with her
>end up talking alot
>turns out shes PC and a little libtardy
>not super bad but its a little apparent
>usually keeps that shit to herself though
>talk to her today and suddenly its like someone else
>muh stronk womyn independance
>muh trigger is hugs (not kidding even though I've done it many times before)
>literally all my wat since this the first of her showing her power strength this much

What do? I think shes really cute and nice and smart and I like her alot but I lost alot of respect for her when she used the word 'trigger'. Stick with it and redpill her slowly? Abandon ship? How would I go about redpilling her slowly if that happens to be the general consensus?
>>
>>74043253
Don't fucking bother. The only women worth redpilling are already half way there.
>>
>>74043347
Shit. Not gonna lie, I was hoping to salvage this whole thing
>>
If you fuck her make sure you have a hidden camera running the entire time in case she decides to make up a false rape claim.
>>
File: image.png (523 KB, 714x679) Image search: [Google]
image.png
523 KB, 714x679
>>74043253
>>recently broken up with bf a few months ago
You recently broke up with your bf OP? How was that? What made you repent and switch to women?
>>
>>74044107
Well memed. You got me good. That's what I get for being a gentile I suppose.
>>
Call her out on her bullshit and make sure she understands that you aren't interested in listening to her SJW whining. If she doesn't cut that shit out then just stop talking to her, she can't be saved.
>>
>>74043253
>Stick with it and redpill her slowly?
This
>How would I go about redpilling her slowly if that happens to be the general consensus?
If assholes like Roosh V the pick up artist is anything to go by, talk shit about other women in private with her, women you ask about, and she explains she dislikes.
Then you two will have formed a little club of confidence together, and the red pilling may begin.
>>
>talk to her ALOT
>give hugs constantly like a needy little bitch

She concluded that you're a limp wristed faggot and is treating you accordingly.

Are you one of those sensitive guys who waits till the 38th 'date' to actually ask her on a date?

Shit or get off the pot, anon.
>>
>>74043253
she is dead man[spoiler]I'm sorry for your loss[/spoiler]
>>
>>74043253
Nothing just watch her crash and burn
>>
>>74043253
>Worrying about the beliefs held by a woman
>insinuating that women can think for themselves.

Kek, are you retarded? Just put it in her butt, she will be red pilled in no time. The mind of a woman is like a chalk board, you can simply erase and write in what you want.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.