[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death to the LCBO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Anger.png (220 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
Anger.png
220 KB, 858x725
>mfw when 29y/o male that decides he wants to have a drink anytime after 9pm but doesn't want to get ravaged by bar/resto prices or be in public period

Nevermind that, booze here is already twice as expensive as Burgerland, wtf Ontario?

Can anyone justify the LCBO in the current year?
>>
Quebecfag here, what the fuck is an LCBO?
>>
Fukc off with these /b/ tier threads fuckin mods wtf
>>
File: LCBO.jpg (617 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
LCBO.jpg
617 KB, 1632x1224
>>74040993
It's that thing where Ontario pretends that it's actually Utah.

When is last call for storebought booze in Quebec?
>>
>>74040913
Yeah LCBO gives our province money.
We are already becoming buttfucked by Wynne.
Fucking Quebec is becoming more prosperous then us.
Also what is Mafia run buisnesses?
>>
>>74041110
A depanneur, or, in anglospeak, a convenience store. You can get any kind of beer, wine or malt liquor at one.
The strongest alcohols are sold at the SAQ however, which I assume is similar to your LCBO only regulated directly by the government.
>>
>>74040913
>i'm too much of a loser to go to a liquor store, learn some basic bartending off the net, and invite friends over
fuck you loser fagggot.
>>
>>74040913
A lot of people made their fortunes bootlegging booze during prohibition so it stands to reason with the 12hr prohibition here in Ontario you could make a pretty penny.
>>
>>74041413
You misunderstood me. Im not complaining that I want someone to make me drinks. We can't buy booze period after 9pm in most places here in Ontario.
>>
>>74041611
>We can't buy booze period after 9pm in most places here in Ontario.

Then stop acting like a nigger and learn to think more than 10 minutes into the future.

You drink. Booze doesn't spoil. Do you go to the grocery 3 times a day because you didn't know you'd be hungry again?

Idiot.
>>
>>74040913
Leave some pizza crusts and a few berries in a bag for a few months next time you degenerate
>>
Bc fag here as a chef who Co owns a brewpub with a liquor store attached it's pointless to carry non craft or anything imported because we have to but everything at there market price and put a 15% margin to make a profit thanks lcbc athough I've good a few good newspaper mentions about the selection in my small store which makes me pretty happy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.