[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did kojimbo accurately predict the modern internet 16 years ago?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1461221366331.jpg (2 MB, 1080x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461221366331.jpg
2 MB, 1080x1200
how did kojimbo accurately predict the modern internet 16 years ago?
>>
>>74039929

Jews.
>>
>>74039929
He knew too much. Why do you think he's no longer at his company?
>>
>>74039985
The patriots are pretty clearly supposed to be symbolic of the jew ruling class
>>
>>74039929
That part gives me chills.
>>
When I rewatched that back in 2013 for the first time since I had played the game back in ~2003, I was actually fucking stunned at how spot-on he was. It's only gotten worse, Kojima was a fucking prophet with MGS2.
>>
im monitoring this thread.
>>
he was probably thinking about tv news and subcultures, maybe a little about the internet but if I remember he's talking in brushstrokes about society in general
>>
Anybody got video?
>>
>>74040258
Yeah. None of it is really profound until you rememeber it was written in the year 2000.
>>
>>74040375
what about the whole facebook filtering of "conservative" news thats been going on

I'm trying to come off as a non-aluminum hat wearing paranoid person and yes, bias news have been doing these stuff in general as well.
>>
File: Untitled.png (294 KB, 1050x525) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
294 KB, 1050x525
>>74040664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA

>>74040375
He was definitely talking about the internet. Pic related.
>>
>>74039929
Because it was happening already back then.
Those in power have just become worse at hiding it.
>>
Because he read government white papers like "quiet weapons for silent wars" and changed the names and faces around to dramatize the real world inspirations. He's not a genius, he's simply capable of objectively evaluating reality and putting it it in a context the masses can appreciate
>>
>>74040868
Watching it again.... Yeah this entire conversation is about the internet. They're plainly talking about censoring the internet in the name of social progress by scrubbing facts from "the digital memory".

Raiden is basically /pol/
>>
2ch was the modern internet in Japan 16 years ago. It wasn't a prediction, it was a documentary.
>>
File: 1463165517436.gif (574 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
1463165517436.gif
574 KB, 295x221
TFW col said to turn it off it was just a simulation

Tfw col said to just turn it off and I would win the game

Tfw I turned it off

Tfw I felt like a major retard
>>
>>74039929
He's from the future. His mission was to warned us. To prepare us.
>>
>>74042116
That explains it although this was pretty spot on
https://youtu.be/_fRVftmNanM?t=26
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.