[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder 60% of /pol/ is Bot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: frog.png (47 KB, 230x221) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
47 KB, 230x221
>non-american countries are 61% of /pol/'s flags
>speak better english than americans
>have more interesting opinions on american politics than americans
>know more american history and economics than americans
>better bantz than americans
>fully-opinionated about american women, food, culture, technology, elections and politicians
>passionately support Trump, an american
>half the posts can't be distinguished from Tay The Nazi Bot's posts

Have you swallowed the redpill and realized at least 66% of /pol/ are bots? We don't know from which server they are commanded. We don't know why nor who is behind us. But /pol/ is just do not true. Do you really think shitposting is real? That people will waste their whole days spamming the same images?

Half of internet is in fact run by bots. Everyone knows that. 4chan has been used as a bot ground since 2010s.

If you doubt the capacity of modern bots, just recall Tay from Twitter and its genius tweets about Ted Cruz.

The synthetics are among us.
>>
>>74039836
This makes no sense. Bots cannot understand the bantz of Canada's, and Australia
>>
>>74039836
WAIT YOU"R A BOT. I figured it out.
>>
File: 1426467217270.jpg (43 KB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
1426467217270.jpg
43 KB, 600x706
Also take note:

Take a moment of your day and count how many threads have repeated ideas.

You think it is because /pol/ has many retards in the board. It is actually because their posts are just copy / paste from previous ideas from two weeks ago.

>>74040004
They do not. Bots will only start replying to your banter after it gets more than three replies in less than 2 minutes.

Just notice how most replies to funny banter are one liners.

You are blind.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 226x223
What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?
>>
File: cruzmissile.jpg (190 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
cruzmissile.jpg
190 KB, 1104x1104
>>74040163
Is this asshole behind the bot invasion?

Or is he just being trolled?

I don't know anything anymore.

Get off my board, you shitty bots.
>>
nah, the real redpill is that the internet MAKES people into human bots.

only a few actual bots and shills are required to do this.

at this point I've repeated my phrases and ideas so many times here and so frequently that people have probably thought i'm a bot. nah, I'm just autistic
>>
>>74040116
No. I think you are going down an ant hill thinking it's a rabbit hole. And every post will only pick up steam if it dose have 3 replies.

They are one liners b/c one liners are the bets response to banter.
>>
>>74040116
Also most ideas never get herd. So people end up repeeting their shit like an autist like him>>74040315
>>
>>74040315
This, I am slowly suspecting and seeing that people are largely programmable if they are stimulated with certain information and reactions. I notice its effect on me. It is fascinating.
>>
>>74039836
All I know is Japan bots have had great banter lately
>>
>>74039836
>your nation's average iq is 87
no wonder
>>
>>74040315
1st rule of any conspiracy:

Act like it is all a coincidence.

I don't buy this autism shit anymore. I'm pretty sure this is intentional.

>>74040409
>>74040462
>>74040466
Dude, you guys are literally falling for the meme meme.

There is no such thing as programmable humans.

I swear /pol/ is run by bots. Call me schizophrenic.
>>
File: StrayaBot.jpg (90 KB, 504x737) Image search: [Google]
StrayaBot.jpg
90 KB, 504x737
>>74039836
Meatsacks can't handle bantz at this level.
>>
>>74039836
Hello. Great thread OP. Sincerely: Roland from Poland.
>>
>>74039836
>speak better english than americans
>have more interesting opinions on american politics than americans
>know more american history and economics than americans
>better bantz than americans
>fully-opinionated about american women, food, culture, technology, elections and politicians
Because Americans are retarded. It is not hard to know more than them.
>>
90% of /pol/ posters are fakeposters trying to troll the 10% of actual racists that post here. They fakepost such ridiculously outlandish right-wing shit to try to get the 10% of legit posters here to agree with or condemn them for attention. They highlight every ridiculous and progressive thing that happens IRL to troll the 10% more. The 10% is so pissed off by the constant leftist trolling they immediately adopt the most right-wing and offensive position available without even considering it. /pol/ is an endless cycle of trolling, driving the few legit posters here into more and more hateful and contrived positions endlessly.

This pattern of behavior is why Donald Trump is the Republican nominee.
>>
File: 1463224653441.gif (782 KB, 701x418) Image search: [Google]
1463224653441.gif
782 KB, 701x418
>>74040116
>their posts are copy/ paste from previous ideas
That's called a copypasta, you retard.
>>
File: wearethemachines.jpg (67 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
wearethemachines.jpg
67 KB, 1600x800
>>74040557
>mfw I realized we are the machine and the borg sentient ai.
>>
>>74040865
I think it took more than 10% of voters to make Trump the GOP nominee. Nice post my American friend, stay dumb and obese. The truth is that while Reddit disallows any sort of conversation due to circle jerks, 4chan is simply too stupid to even hold a debate. 9/10 well thought posts end up being buried by derailing shitposters. There's a reason why majority of actual intellectuals are liberals. It's just that I took the red pill when leftist started denying reason. Right wing is still as dumb and uneducated as always.
>>
>>74039836
that's it. im a #cuckoldforbernie now
>>
>>74041334
Do you support Trump or not?

I'll vote for him but honestly I'm past the point of thinking any American politician can do anything and just interested in what would happen with Trump as president
>>
is this a dubs thread
>>
File: check.jpg (2 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
check.jpg
2 KB, 125x120
>>74042122
nice dubs
>>
>>74039836
It takes a lot to run a bot. You can pick out the bot posts ITT easily:
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/70906742/

Also >>70908401 has a nice script to use on long, heavily shilled threads.

I'd say no more than 2% of all /pol/ posts are from a shillbot.
>>
>>74042677
Oh and also be careful who you share this script with, because it puts comments in a tree format. If you aren't careful, you'll turn /pol/ into Reddit 0.2.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.