[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legitimate Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (7 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 1600x1000
Why do you guys give Swedes so much shit all the time? They're our fellow whites, and almost none on /pol/ even approve of what's happening in their country.
>>
>>74039167
>Why do you guys give Swedes so much shit all the time?
Because Sweden is a liberal hell hole.
>>
>>74039167
>They're our fellow whites
That's true, Sweden is as white as you are.
>>
>>74039230
That doesn't mean Swedes on here are liberal
>>
>>74039299
Fat Man and Little Boy.
>>
File: 1462838964674.jpg (44 KB, 549x563) Image search: [Google]
1462838964674.jpg
44 KB, 549x563
>>74039299
>>74039582
>>
>>74039167
its called tough love, we are hardening our fellow swede /pol/sters to combat any anti /pol/ view
>>
cos they're cuckadoodledoos
>>
>>74039869
Fuck off, leaf.
>>
>>74039167
I like the swedes on /pol/, and they're needed. I don't think anyone hates real Swedish culture or history, or even the people, they just hate seeing what once was a prime example of the greatness of western civilisation turn into such a spineless, weak society crippled by pretty much unlimited immigration and social degeneration. Then again I can't speak for all of /pol/, this is just how I feel.
>>
>>74039167
The vast majority of them happily sit by and jerk off while Mohammed rapes their wives and daughters. They're pathetic
>>
>>74039167
>They're our fellow whites
They wont be in thirty years, same can be said for you. And me.
>>
>>74040390
I don't think that actually happens as often as you think.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.