[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the jews have the Talmud and the muslims have the taqiyya in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: holy book.jpg (6 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
holy book.jpg
6 KB, 231x218
the jews have the Talmud and the muslims have the taqiyya in the Quran, which gives permission to lie and and be deceiving towards non-believers in the face of accusation.

do Christians and the bible have something similar?
>>
File: bible.jpg (35 KB, 341x363) Image search: [Google]
bible.jpg
35 KB, 341x363
>>74038509
>do Christians and the bible have something similar?

Yes, Christians have the bible.
>>
>>74039999
i guess quads speak the truth
>>
>>74039999
Ivan is God's prophet
>>
>>74038509
The only things the Bible says about un-believers is don't marry them, and atheists are fools.
>>
Christianity doesn't rely on lies.

Jesus is the truth, the way, and the light. The bible is the word of God.

"don't take it literally" is a PC bitch meme, nobody is God except Christ
>>
>>74038509
Xtians just do whatever they want, and then say "God tole me to do it"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKt56ztXSK0
>>
>>74038509
Paul says that to convert people behave like them, to the extent that is allowed. Like, converting Jews eat kosher and stuff and I can't remember the rest. Whatever.
>>
>>74039999
>that pic
well ivan you aren't wrong, the bible (especially the """"""""Acclaimed"""""""" king james version) has been heavily edited and misinterpreted
I have been for a while now trying to get a pre Cyrus Ingerson Scofield bible and see if it as jew favory as modern american bibles
I found my great grandfathers bible from 1897, but the damn thing is in german
>why the fuck didn't you ivan obliterate german culture into learning russian or english?!
>>
>>74040939
>Paul says that to convert people behave like them, to the extent that is allowed.
that doesn't sound as deceiving as what muslims and jews do though. I am just wondering if christians are on the same level of religious decivery as these other peopel
>>
>>74038509
Yes, but there are no Christians as a whole. Every church has its own set of rules. Russian Orthodox has Domostroi for instance.
>>
>>74038509
1 Corinthians 9:22
To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
>>
>>74038509
Yeah it is called the inquisition
>>
File: 1460130549170.gif (1 MB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
1460130549170.gif
1 MB, 800x597
>>74041175
>Ruski detected
CykA blat nahui
>>
>>74038509
No, the Bible tells you to always remaining steadfast and clear for your faith, even when facing death.
>>
>>74038509
Protestant Christians don't have any semi-sacred texts besides the bible because of Luther's Sola Scriptura "Bible only" protest chant against Catholic excesses of the time.

I'm not an expert on Catholics or Orthodox branches.... maybe the Catechism is similar?
>>
>>74043388
There's a wealth of theological and liturgical tradition to draw on, but none of it would be considered sacred, no.
>>
>>74039999
it doesn't matter as all religions are shit and fake
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.