[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Nelson Mandela and Apartheid. What's the truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (586 KB, 730x800) Image search: [Google]
file.png
586 KB, 730x800
Redpill me on Nelson Mandela and Apartheid. What's the truth behind it?
>>
>>74036892
marxist gommie
>>
File: southafrica1.jpg (1 MB, 1238x2513) Image search: [Google]
southafrica1.jpg
1 MB, 1238x2513
>>74036892
>Apartheid ends
>country goes to hell

Niggers will always nig.
>>
>>74036892
Black people were being treated like Shit in South Africa, Basically United States pre civil rights.

Well spoken black man made a point and got world wide attention to liberate the oppressed black people.

Niggers no longer forced to work or being confined to black only zones started chimping out

Modern day, it's a shithole with insanely high rape, murder and crime in general.
>>
>>74036892
Apartheid = Different groups of people govern themselves.
There is literally nothing wrong with it, except it makes for weak countries.(Supposing of course that not all of the groups separated from the main one are leeches.)

In south africa, black people were shit at governing themselves, same as everywhere else in africa, and as such lived in shitholes. They saw the successful part of south africa owned by white people and got jealous.

Then Nelson Mandela came along, and led his tribe to murder and drive out white people, and rule over black people not of his tribe with an iron fist.
>>
>>74036892
Apartheid was a separate but equal state in South Africa. The niggers bix nooded all their ghettos up and the liberal media howled about how criminal it was that whitey didn't give the niggers things they didn't earn. It reached a head when confirmed terrorist Nelson Mandela who had refused to quit committing terrorist acts was released by the collective browbeating and blackmail of the rest of the world.

Apartheid ended, Mandela's ANC took over and industry all but immediately stopped in South Africa. Murders and rape became overwhelmingly common and there was a white flight as the blacks began a ritualistic genocide of those that remained.

South Africa is now no different than any other ooga-booga country in Africa.
>>
>>74036892

He's been dead for decades, fuck him.
>>
>>74036892
He's a terrorist and South Africa is now a defacto black state, which is ok because black =! White, and thats all the justification leftists need.
>>
Under apartheid, South Africa was a half-way decent country. They were one of the richest countries in the world. They were a literal nuclear power.

After apartheid they are just another forgettable shit country. You do the math.
>>
>>74037784
We just moved aparheid to their borders, kek, let them stay there.
>>
Just another nigger.
I hoe white south africans abandon that shithole and let them starve to death, that's all those niggers deserve.
>>
Worthless nigger destroyed it
>>
>>74036892

He's just a man who wasted his life fighting for a bad cause.
>>
File: slovo2.jpg (55 KB, 620x386) Image search: [Google]
slovo2.jpg
55 KB, 620x386
A little black puppet for Joe Slovo.

Slovo did for Mandela what Stanley Levison did for MLK
>>
Emergency bump
>>
I guess he wanted equality for whites and blacks like MLK, but he went too far and gave all the power to niggers and now the country is shit
maybe niggers just can't handle equality
there's a picture comparing crime before and after white rule and the difference is huge, but I'm not sure if it's legit because there's no source on it
>>
>>74036892
Berenstain.
>>
>>74040284
>maybe niggers just can't handle equality
More like they can't handle responsibility.
>>
>>74036892
I've recently been informed that red pilling doesn't have people change their mind statistically. That being said I encourage you to look up all charges brought against him, his ideology, and how many people he personally killed.
Draw your own conclusions instead of listening to applied memetics LLC.
>>
>>74037686
>3 years
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.