[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE SOUTH AFRICAN BLACK POPULATION EXPLOSION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: south african demography.png (29 KB, 350x276) Image search: [Google]
south african demography.png
29 KB, 350x276
South Africa really is a microcosm of what the world will be like in barely a century.

Around 1868, blacks and whites were roughly at parity (50:50).

Alarmed by the British laissez-faire policies which were flooding historically white cities and the Cape Province with blacks, the National Party came to power in 1948, with a mandate to introduce apartheid in an attempt to stem the tide ("die verswarting van die platteland").

At this point, whites remained a majority within the historically white areas, but were already outnumbered 2:1.

By the time of the Soweto uprising, this ratio had become 7:1.

By the time De Klerk became State President and the 1992 referendum rolled around, this figure was more like 8:1 or 9:1.

Today, it is as high as 10:1, and the white population continues to decline. Whites make up 20% of the aged population, but no more than 6.5% of the youth population.

Among under 5s, whites represent no more than 4.7% of the population.
>>
File: race and age groups.png (113 KB, 1124x571) Image search: [Google]
race and age groups.png
113 KB, 1124x571
>>74036842
>>
>>74036842
Ayy post timestamp please?
>>
File: white decline by province.png (47 KB, 1298x619) Image search: [Google]
white decline by province.png
47 KB, 1298x619
>>74036899
wut
>>
File: 2001 2011 race changes.png (39 KB, 1254x461) Image search: [Google]
2001 2011 race changes.png
39 KB, 1254x461
>>74036842
2001-2011 changes
>>
File: europe africa.gif (6 KB, 350x269) Image search: [Google]
europe africa.gif
6 KB, 350x269
Now let's have a look at current overall African population growth, compared with that of Europe as a whole:

Now you might be thinking, "Don't worry Anon, there's no way that can be sustained!" but when you think about it, why not?

A black population crash was predicted in South Africa as early as the 1960s, but has yet to manifest itself. The productivity of South Africa's agricultural sector and the provision of basic medical care allowed the black population to soar, soar and then soar some more, to the extent that a single black city like Alexandra or Soweto now dwarfs the entire white population.

There is today only a single South African city with a white majority: Pretoria. Even there, the majority is razor-thin, and it will become black majority before long.

The Western Cape for the moment has a non-black majority, but that will go within a decade at the most.
>>
>tfw afraid of a black planet
>>
Once they chase out or kill the white farmers that number will drop, Zimbabwe 2.0 then the leftist dictator will demand foreign aid to keep the people who can't/won't feed themselves alive.
>>
>>74036842
Holy shit, I had no idea south africa used to be 50% white.

What a terrible shame. Jesus christ.
>>
>>74037318
The ratio of blacks to whites could be 10:1 and we'd still win. The real enemy are white cucks who hold us back and keep us from maintaining superiority
>>
Abortion was illegal in South Africa until relatively recently. That graph is the future of the United States if we ever make it illegal for apes to have abortions.
>>
>>74037208

this is exactly why I only use e85. we need to starve these numbers down and excessive bio fuel consumption is a great way to do it.
>>
>>74037208
It's 6 billion by 2100 now.

It's gonna be world war Z in our lifetimes.
>>
File: 1416205136543.png (386 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1416205136543.png
386 KB, 519x533
>>74038435
kek, I like how you think

I feel good driving my truck because I know niggers, poos, south Asians, etc will get shit on by global warming first and the hardest

In the great lakes region we will have essentially no negative side effects

>lets brainstorm other ways to lower the shitskin carrying capacity of Earth
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.