[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a sign of insecurity to not trust your wife going on long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 588x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 588x350
Is it a sign of insecurity to not trust your wife going on long trips by herself?
>>
No, it is a sign of the times
>>
>>74036380
It's just being reasonable. Women are whooahs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_87pRe1MUwE
>>
>>74036380
Yes, very much so. Why would you even get married without basic trust?
>>
>>74036380
Where the fuck could she possibly be going? She needs to stay the fuck at home.
>>
Women have cock thrown at them 24/7 so no, not really. At least when you're around there's a home base to come back to after being bombarded all day.
>>
She is texting me now, I'm going to fuck your wife mate!
>>
Is it a sign of insecurity not to trust your toddler around swimming pools?

>Here's a thing that is statistically dangerous to the continued survival of your child/relationship, but trying to prevent disaster is just being a paranoid insecure little bitch."

Enjoy raising your wife's son.
>>
If she respects you in the slightest,she wouldnt go anywhere by herself with the exception to visit close family

Have fun being a cuck
>>
>>74036711

OP here, I agree with you m8. I was just trying to highlight some of the retarded cuck standards that feminists are forcing men to adhere to.

No man in his right mind would be comfortable with his wife going on long trips by herself, but now we men are getting shamed with accusations of sexual insecurity when merely acting on instinct. Everything I see being pushed politically nowadays comes back to the cucking of white men while making us feel ashamed if we resist.
>>
>>74036380
This is what happens when beta normies who ardently defend women whoring themselves and who defend premartial sex whilst getting barely any themselves marry one of these cumrags.

Hahah faggot
>>
>>74037066
>>74037232

I'm not actually in this situation, but I hear this platitude repeated all the time and it came to mind when reading the latest cuck story in the Chicago tribune:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/askamy/ct-ask-amy-ae-0514-20160514-column.html
>>
>>74037232
That's what I find odd about the whole thing. The men who promote and justify women's promiscuity (beta males, nerds, etc.) are the ones who benefit from it the least.

I guess they hope by being supportive the women will want to fuck them (it never works).

>>74037610
I hope her husband divorces her and gives her a good kick in the stomach. Any white woman who has sex with niggers is worse than the niggers in my opinion.
>>
>>74037610
> women gets pregnant by 27
Life advice boys

Marry a woman 5-7 or even 10 years younger than you given that you are in decent shape
>>
Even normies find it odd. Why would spouses leave on a vacation without their significant other?
>>
>>74038985
The other day I spoke to this faggot at work he told me his younger gf went to schoolies (spring break here) without him, but with some friends. I asked him if any were guys and he said yes. After I started laughing and called him a cuck. He tried to justify it.

I guess it says to me deep down in human nature the current state of sex and women is just not normal. I mean the word cuck penetrates through the leftist indoctrination and made him feel wimpy for allowing that. That or he thought it was okay.
>>
>>74036380
Context? What does she do for a living?

If she's in the CIA and she disappears for two weeks and just shows up one day like "hey babe Borneo was great but I can't talk about anything" I wouldn't be surprised. If she didn't work I'd leave her on the spot.

So, context?
>>
>>74037970

What's weird is how betas and nerds are expected to support women's liberation even when they're the ones who lose the most from it.

If they actually fight for their own interests by not supporting feminism then they're demonized for being a mysoginist.
>>
>>74036380
just tell her, if i find out you are cheating on me, i will kill you.
>>
i think its fine, but thas just cause of the type of family i was raised in
My dad was the primary breadwinner, a big-shot engineer, mom was a teacher in my school. She got much more holidays than him, cause school gives a shit ton of holidays (3 months for mom, about 2 months for dad). So my mom took my and my sister to our home country, and dad joined after a month or so. It was fine, my mom NEVER slept around, they were on their phones to each other all day., they trusted each other and it was fine. The only guys who are insecure of their spouses going on trips by themselves are guy who chose the wrong kind of spouse
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.