[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: FB_IMG_1463277732288.jpg (32 KB, 564x424) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463277732288.jpg
32 KB, 564x424
Damn.
>>
>>74035151

Depending on the culture of the land i'm invading I might actually be more comfortable fighting their people desu
>>
>>74035151
Actually we have something like this already so our soldiers don't fuck with other peoples shit.

Who would expect libshits to know this though
>>
Except that soldiers to see the culture of those lands
Except that soldierd dont enjoy killing the people there
Except that soldiers come back home with PTSD, forever mentally scarred for life.

But ofcourse, let's compare them to sociopaths who would kill their own children.
I would respect an invading soldier more than an abortionist woman on my side.
>>
>>74035151
>we should have taught our soldiers about German culture and what Hitler wanted instead of fighting them
>>
>>74035151
Of course they should.

That's how they'll know how to kill them best.
>>
Ha. Yeah. Rape and murder is such a great middle eastern culture.
>>
I mean, they DO teach us about that shit. But of course a liberal pacifist cuntbag wouldn't know that.
>>
>>74035151
>is unfamiliar with COIN
The US has literally been doing this for decades.

It's better to turn the civilians against an enemy than to just fight the enemy.
>>
Fuck, with them soldiers seeing what those men do, I bet they don't have a single regret filling lead in those dindu's chests.
>>
>>74035151
They do
It's called mission briefing
>>
>>74035151
When America entered desert war part 2 our soldiers were educated on local customs. Clean shaven to look professional. Handout food water and candy to show we were not an occupying force but rather there to help them get out from under saddams rule and implement democracy.

I know because I was there.
>>
>>74035496
you have no right saying anything bad about the US
>>
>>74035151
Soldiers dont get to make decisions, so no. Waste of resources and morale.
>>
>>74035151
At least Liberals are finally starting to compare killers to killers. The difference is soldiers are selfless. Women getting abortions are nothing but selfish. Getting an abortion is about the most selfish thing you can do.
>>
>>74035630
I was saying good things about the US, fuckstick.

Are you unfamiliar with COIN as well?
>>
>>74035662
>Soldiers don't deserve free will.
Republicans, everybody.
>>
>>74035151
or perhaps it's after studying the history of their culture over the last millennium that we've decided war is the only option
>>
>>74035151
>3rd world savage lands
>culture
L O L
O
L
>>
>>74035803
Soldiers need to kill when told to, welcome to war.
>>
>>74035839
/thread

There is nothing to learn.
>>
>>74035151
No because shooting a man is a lot more honorable than murdering your unborn child, soldiers often see the face of their kill, why should these cunts be spared a view that will haunt them for their terrible decisions?
>>
>>74035803
>he believes soldiers have free will
You can get an article 15 if you get a sunburn that prevents you from performing your duties. Damaging government property is a crime.
Even those stupid purge movies knew this.
>>
>>74035630
>>74035757
Please ignore the nigger Ausbro
>>
If we showed people the truth about islam we'd have legions of people willing to nuke it from orbit.
>>
File: 1463257410628.jpg (15 KB, 393x315) Image search: [Google]
1463257410628.jpg
15 KB, 393x315
>>74035376
Someone invent a time machine and go do this
>>
File: 1429790177441.jpg (66 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1429790177441.jpg
66 KB, 600x1200
They're "allowed" to kill the fetus because it "isn't a person yet."
If they compare killing people in war to killing the fetus, they have to define it as a person, or that the enemies aren't people.

That means they admit to killing human children. Or that our enemies aren't people, in which case we have no reason to give a shit about them, much less pouring funds into refugees and shit.
>>
>>74035151
Everyone have families and feel pain so thats not a good point, i actually dont give a shit.
>>
>>74035803
A soldier is literally being paid to do as they're told. It's a job where you get paid for eliminating your free will.
>>
>>74035151
Except we literally do that

You dumb nigger

There's extensive programs to teach soldiers the local customs, how to speak to locals, how they should behave, because this saves lives, on both sides.
>>
"these people are bloodthirsty goatfuckers that think they are entitled to your women"

well guess I don't want to nuke the Middle East anymore
>>
>>74035151
Women being held accountable?

Haha, that's sexist, only men should be held accountable.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 401x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 401x437
>>74035151
>implying these guys don't know Muslims 100 times more intimately than liberals with their rose tinted glasses
>>
>>74035151
Sure. We do it for the middle east. Nothing makes you want to kill a jihadist more than thinking about their "families" made up of rape slaves and children brainwashed to kill themselves.
>>
>>74035376
The British media wasn't allowed to talk about the jews going to the fun camps because the government was afraid that people would turn against them.
>>
>>74035151
>In their culture they rape a woman to make sure she's a virgin, and if she doesn't bleed, she's then buried up to her head and killed with stones. If she does bleed, she has been defiled and is killed.
>Also they rape kids and goats
>They use to have a cool empire but they thought empires were for pussies and now they're a bunch of tribes full of pussies that can only punch down. They are easily frightened and run in terror when faced with anything bigger than them.

I'm sure that'll make them want to kill them less.
>>
>>74035151
tl;dr
>>
>>74035151
It's funny because a lot of war propaganda has historically focused on dehumanizing the enemy, making them seem like subhuman monsters whereas the idea behind mandatory pre-abortion counseling and ultrasounds is focused on convincing the woman to view the fetus as a living human being.
>>
>>74035151
This is funny because the person who posted this is pro-choice yet somehow doesn't agree with killing terrorists.

I mean, you gotta be consistent. I don't oppose either.
>>
>>74036306
build wall
>>
>>74035151
Except they do educate us. They give us a culture class and a humanities course before heading overseas..
>>
>>74036766
I expected a Swiss to oppose both.
>>
>>74035151
Yes. You should do both of those things.

Why do they have to be mutually exclusive?
>>
File: soldiers-laughing.jpg (945 KB, 1500x916) Image search: [Google]
soldiers-laughing.jpg
945 KB, 1500x916
>>74035151
>alright so here's the briefing on the culture of this region, men
>"uh Sarge, apparently these guys rape kids and marry children and behead and burn people alive for not following their backwards ass religion. Is this right?"
>yes
>fuck what took us so long, let's go slaughter these goatfuckers
>>
>>74035151
>be told we're killing primitive barbaric sandniggers
war
>be told we're doing it for democracy and western values n shit
protets against war

I'm all aboard this one.
>>
>>74037946
>he only got SGT because of airborne
>>
Really makes you think....
>>
>>74039148
pretty much my only military experience comes from watching Aliens desu. What rank usually gives debriefings?
>>
>>74035151
This already happens. But even if it didn't, how are these things even remotely comparable? The soldiers thing is a complete non sequitur in relation to abortions. Tumblr "wit" at it's finest I guess.

>>74036766
Brown people > Women > Children
Learn the progressive stack, shitlord.
>>
>>74040772
Lt. I think?

Or Sgt. Major
>>
>>74035151
You don't humanize the animals.
>>
>>74040772
Either your battalion commander or sergeant major
>>
>>74035151

All wars are a reflection of the voters choices. You cannot blame the military for conducting wars on behalf of a democratically elected Government. When the military decides it knows better than the government and acts or omits against directive the country becomes a military dictatorship.

SJWs can point one finger at the military but when you point four fingers are pointing back at you.
>>
>>74035151
Good idea, might get them even more motivated.
>>
>>74042211
What if I voted for the other guy?
>>
>>74035151
>>74035803
you are psychologically reprogrammed to not think for yourself in the military. they don't question who they're killing or why, they just do it. women that might get abortions on the other hand, it is not their duty to kill someone.
this whole tumblr post is fucking stupid (as per usual).
>>
>>74042490

The statement is meant as a discussion of the aggregate result not individual decisions. If we think of it as individual decisions SJWs are constantly implying that they know better than everyone that disagrees with them and dissenters shouldn't be allowed to vote.
>>
>>74035151
This might be a really good point but arent they just supporting the negative of their position by stating this? Are they that retarded that arguments against their position are viewed as arguments in the afirmative?
>>
>>74035151
maybe tell it to obama before he dronebombs kids and fights 2 wars
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqoLPPlHPPs

ummmm

lol
>>
>>74035341
pussies
>>
>>74042708
Thats pretty much the point everyone makes though. I mean that is basically what every poster on /pol/ says every 5 seconds.
>>
>ya killing unborn babies is bad but soldiers are bad too

BOOM. DESTROYED. MIC DROP.
>>
>>74042725
Yes.

It's like that viral post thats like "hurr durr easier to get guns than abortions I can't even current year current year fuck USA". So are you saying that guns should be easier to get or harder to get?

Or the whole refugees are just like pilgrims and pilgrims were genocidal religious fanatics #refugeeswelcome thing

These people aren't really good at internal consistency, it's all about evoking emotions
>>
>>74035151
Cultural awareness training is literally mandatory prior to any deployment. Respect for local customs is also enforced, e.g.

> never offer to shake hands with your left (they wipe their asses with that hand)
> never sit down with the soles of your feet pointed at someone (this conveys social superiority)
> never eat/drink/smoke/etc during ramadan during daylight hours, if mooslims can see you

As far as THEYRE PEOPLE TOO LOL, rules of engagement are understood and enforced, all the way from day 1 privates to commanding generals. Fuck around and kill someone without justification over there. You will be in leavenworth for LIFE.

Who the fuck is this ignorant bitch?
>>
>>74043407
>rules of engagement are understood and enforced
Lol
A downed enemy combatant who hasn't properly surrendered can be still be assumed to be a threat. If you're sweeping during battle drill 1A you can shoot an injured enemy up until he can be confirmed to be no longer be a threat, which basically translates to being an arms length away. If you neutralize him before that length it is still legal.
>>
>>74035151
Yes

How was this supposed to be an argument against informed abortion? The point of iraq was to find a pro-US majority and instate democracy. You couldn't do this if you didn't understand the politics of the region or you just killed everyone. Same thing for backing anti-taliban to defend opium farming or what the fuck ever.
>>
>>74036375
Damn son.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.