[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever find yourself daydreaming going back in time trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tigerboy.jpg (31 KB, 353x257) Image search: [Google]
tigerboy.jpg
31 KB, 353x257
Do you ever find yourself daydreaming going back in time trying to tell hitler what he did wrong in winning the war?
>>
>>74035056
I don't think Hitler would have listened. He had a pretty good General Staff and he never paid them much attention.
>>
>>74035056
Sure.
Focus on propaganda in the UK.
Focus on generating a greater pan-European sentiment. This includes winning the hearts of the Russian peoples by showing how they have lost their county to Jewish Bolsheviks.
Realize how devastating the Lend-Lease will be.
>>
>>74035344
well that's probably true you're already setting aside Hitler's many mental illnesses but i just want to pretend maybe if there was no two fronts war everything would be better now
>>
>>74035056
I daydream going back in time and help abraham kill his son. Also kill muhamad.
>>
>>74035056
>you will never operate an MG42 in the eastern front
>>
>>74035056
Almost everyday.
>>
>>74035056

All the time! I daydream about giving them the secret to cracking the atom all the time! Hitler would listen to me if I showed up with info like that!
>>
>>74035683
not enough people will ever know what an MG42 feels like (including me) let alone on any front
>>
>>74035834
WIR BRAUCHEN KRAFTIGERE RAKETEN
>>
>>74035056
isn't it illegal to post shit like this
>>
>>74035056
every 2 months.
>>
Hitler fought the war the best way he could, his Generals were not as competent as claimed and would have caused Germany to lose faster and given the Soviets more of Europe if they ran the war.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.